[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the precise moment where everything started going downhill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15
File: 1457758795639.jpg (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457758795639.jpg
37 KB, 633x758
What was the precise moment where everything started going downhill /r9k/ and when did you realize you couldn't fix it?
>>
As I remember, I always was like this.

Unable to fit in, to function in this society.

I never had a chance from the start.
>>
>>27123420
The day I was born.

Only realised I was fucked was when I was 12
>>
>>27123420
I think I was defective from the start but realized it at ~11-12
>>
>be 4
>some random chick flashes me on the street
>parents see
>get very embarrassed
>act like it didnt surprise me
>act gay
>act gay in situations like this for 5+ years
>become a neet
>>
Puberty fucked me up

I was a normal kid until then
>>
>>27123420
specifically 12-13
>>
File: 003.jpg (294 KB, 1479x1100) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
294 KB, 1479x1100
My first job, it made me realize that money can't make me happy but i need a bunch of it to support my shit hobbies.
>>
>Came to Uni
>full of snobby cuntish normies
>start hating women
>start hating enthusiasm and happy people
>actually feel better than before

Hatred is pretty comfy desu.
>>
My life was utter shit for the first what, 9 years of school.

I can pinpoint the moment where everything started going uphill, if that counts.
>>
>>27124273

this.

also doing shit ironically makes it ok because you do self-deprecating humor.
>>
>>27123441
>>27123442
>>27123465
This. I was fucked from the start
>>
File: 4567.png (220 KB, 516x467) Image search: [Google]
4567.png
220 KB, 516x467
>>27123502
I have similar one
>be 5 or 6
>going on seaside
>had to cross nudist beach
>full of oldery fatties
>see couple of naked ones
>scarred for life
>naked body doesnt interest me anymore
>fear of seeing one
>>
>>27123847
Same here. I would have been fucked for other health related reasons anyway, but the thing that changed me for the worse was puberty.
>>
Pre-school, when I didn't fit in with the other kids.
>>
It happened when I moved to another country and got picked on by neds.
>>
>>27123420
Being abandoned by my parents at age 7.
>>
Age 14 when school kinda became important and you had to start studying for tests and shit that actually began to determine your future. I just never did. I slowly sunk into depression and spent my time in doors, got shy and chubby while other frineds began meeting girls and going out on weekends. Then everything just became a chore and a cycle, the depression may sometimes subside temporarily, but it always returns. The idea of thinking about the future horrifies me so I don't do it. I'm just a total Alien to society. The idea of working a 30-40 year career is suicide tier and college just seems like the thing everyone does now, only it staves off the inevitable slavery for a few years.
>>
yeah pretty much from the start senpai
>>
>>27123420
This board
While the return of the board had quality issue the sharp drop down came after Elliott Rogers made the news
It lead to a massive spike of posting and everyone flooding here
Since then threads that by majority were ignored or just not made (fembots,chad,NEETvsWage) started to spring up daily and with reply
>>
File: 1457386531652.jpg (200 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457386531652.jpg
200 KB, 1200x1200
>>27125683
the way people treat each other on this board changed. people used to be nice and helpful. sure, there was always this feeling of depression and defeat but people treated it with some gentleman-like irony. since then the tone became much more bitter and whiny.
>>
>>27124273
Hello me
Origina
>>
File: 1427411818289.jpg (106 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1427411818289.jpg
106 KB, 610x475
Last year of high school.
>tfw its been downhill since 2011
I still fucking cant believe its been 5-6 years since high school.
>>
>>27123420

when I started getting 10 different acne pimples on my face every single day

15 years later still can't run my finger on a single inch of my body that doesn't feel acne-y
>>
>>27126046

>tfw turned 18 few months ago and still have acne from when I was 12

feels fucking bad man, products I bought only work for a few weeks then my body builds immunity to it and I don't want to try Acutane or whatever

My face also gets red really fucking easy, even from light exercise to simple shit like laughing
>>
>>27124295
Do tell, what's your secret
>>
In fifth grade I was sort of not even friends with a girl and everyone endlessly made fun of me for it

naw, but really, it was when I got put on ADD meds and basically became a geeked out tweaker
>>
>>27126046
Just drink more water bro :)
and maybe some accutane pills too
>>
>>27124273
I used to constantly look down on people to overcome my social anxiety, it kind of worked
>>
File: 1409860071385.jpg (63 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
1409860071385.jpg
63 KB, 700x513
>realized people were actually feeling uncomfortable with me being with them
>realized my dick was smaller than average
>realized I was actually an ugly little shit
>realized I was doomed to be a manlet
>realized I was never getting out of poverty
>>
File: 1389695873277.png (145 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1389695873277.png
145 KB, 511x511
Middle school, when I had to move to a new town and lost all my primary school friends, and I started to get bullied at my new school for being 'weird'.

Those two years did enormeous psychological damage. I wish I could stayed in my old town instead. Things would have gone better, no doubt.
>>
File: end_it_fam.png (28 KB, 232x267) Image search: [Google]
end_it_fam.png
28 KB, 232x267
>>27123420
>be 3 or 4
>other kids building a pirate ship
>ask if I can join
>they tell me I cant
This is the oldest memory I have and the pattern just repeasts itself...
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
When I created a persona to shitpost and it overtook my personality. I think I might have lost the plot a bit
>>
File: tfw_no_dublons.png (187 KB, 359x463) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_dublons.png
187 KB, 359x463
>>27126262
>realized people were actually feeling uncomfortable with me being with them
This is the worst feeling... Untill that time, I always thought people would just tell you to fuck off or at least wont invite you to things...
>>
>>27123420
I realized it when i was 16
>>
>>27123420
When my wife left me out of the blue and took our 2-year-old son to go live with a beaner in New Mexico.

They're married now.
>>
File: 1456320529472s.jpg (6 KB, 236x173) Image search: [Google]
1456320529472s.jpg
6 KB, 236x173
>1st week of kindergarten
>group of girls starts to bully me
>all downhill from there

i realized it was hopeless when I was 15
>>
File: 1448226218245.jpg (29 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
1448226218245.jpg
29 KB, 465x437
remember guys. you still have the power to change. life situations don't define who you are.
>>
>>27123420
First year of elementary, hung out with a clique with my best friend, the leader of the group later told me to fuck off and the teachers also started treating me like shit. Had to change schools and didn't have any friends until 4 or 5 years later.

I was a very outgoing child before all that. I don't even know what I did wrong to receive all that hate.
>>
>>27126262
Oh God that picture. So fucking true.
>>
>>27126621

Yes, thinking about getting tall, having a big dick and a good face will change it right?
>>
>>27126437

Yeah, I realized I was always the one that called them and they never even called me to their gatherings. I just deleted all of them from my phone and stopped talking to everyone, it's been that way since then.
>>
>>27126714

You're probably ugly, you can be the most outgoing and nice person on earth people would still despise you.
>>
>>27123420
From the moment I was born
>>
the moment i was born
>>
When my older brother passed away.

I thought he was going to do all of the adult things for my family but now it's up to me and I'm doing a piss-poor job of it.
>>
Some days I wonder if I'm depressed. Not because I'm wondering if I'm sad or disaffected by life, I know I am, but I struggle to remember a time when I didn't feel this way

At least since high school I suppose.
>>
>>27123420
When I put the gun to my head and realized that I had forgotten to load it.
>>
>>27123441
this

but i found out things could go uphill once i became an alky
>>
>>27123420
If there was a 'moment', then you are not a robot, you are a failed normie.
>>
>>27127068
This gave me the feels

I don't want my older brother to die, even though he already moved countries
>>
meh
idk, im not really even a virgin kek, but i was until like 2 months ago. idk if a belong here anymore but anyways, i guess i always have been kinda off.
introverted and pessimistic, hardcore social anxiety and no reason to live.
sometimes i just dont give a fuck, but sadness and loneliness are always there.
i just look up to the next time a drop acid again, i know is a drug but at least sometimes makes me feel like being alive is a good thing.
>>
>>27127249
i know that feel
>tfw addicted to shrooms

I can post some of my experiences if you guys wish
>>
9/11/2001- when the downslide of "everything" began, so I thought

Later I figured the downslide started before then when Bush Jr. became president. Not even a 9/11 truther. Simply put, Dubya and his cronies = absolutely fucking terrible.

2008- when I went from hopeful hero to epic fuckup, and knew I can't fix anything, much less everything.

Now- Surveillance, mudslimes, racism, AGW, where to begin? Humanity's destructiveness is its greatest strength, its greatest weakness, and its potential extinction.
>>
>>27123847
Same, and I feel stuck in puberty even at the age of 20. I feel like I'm 14 years old still. I am a fucking emotional manchild. Feels that I'll always be a dumb teen even with a job until one day I Wake up in a broken down old man's body.
>>
>>27127361
Bush knew there was a possiblity of the WTC being attacked, and yet did nothing because he was a dumb cunt. even if fighters were immediately scrambled, the modus operandi of the USAF as well as radar just wasn't secure

In short, it was incompetence and not malice
>>
>>27127361
>yfw the world really did end on December 31, 1999
>yfw we're all actually in Hell now and humanity is being punished for its sins
>>
>>27127272
tbqh i dont think im addicted familia, i barely even trip, usually leaving months inbetween, and it always gives me hardcore anxiety lol.
But i completly understand being obssesed with the beauty of psys.
>>
>>27127144
Fuck off. Most if us lacked self awareness until we really fucked up by being retarded. I wish I had this place years ago. I could've avoided a few big bullets if I was redpilled.
>>
>>27123442
Same with me. ORIGINAL
>>
>>27127408
"Dubya and his cronies = absolutely fucking terrible."

That statement is entirely divorced from 9/11.
>>
when i turned 6 and my parents decided to move to this shithole people dare to call a country
(Hungary)
>>
>>27126913

you are not your body.
if you lose your leg you will still be there.

i know everything on this board is related to >tfwnogf but you have to know that worrying about something is most of the time the reason why you can't do something about the thing you are worrying about.

get it?
>>
>>27127634
>you are not your body.

You are, no body gives a shit about your personality beyond your looks. If you are ugly people think you have a bad personality, you can't satisfy your partner if you have small dick and get cucked, being short is a universal sign of genetic inferiority.
>>
>>27127733
>If you are ugly people think you have a bad personality,

this

normies absolutely follow the "halo and horns" effect, aka, they judge personality based on attractiveness
>>
After I graduated HS
I took a gap year before going to uni and just smoked weed and got fat
>>
>>27123420
In 7th grade. 12 years old. A cute girl gave me a note asking me out, I was supposed to meet her after school to let her know. Completely ignored her because talking to girls was terrifying. It probably crushed her self esteem because she would grow up to be a slut. It's weird the power just simply existing gives us

Anyway I knew that wasn't a good sign because I wanted to say yes but I couldn't even comprehend how to do that, or what to say or what to do with a girl. High school is when it completely fell apart. But 7th grade is when I knew the game was over
>>
>>27123420
When I was humiliated in class by the teacher when I was about 10. Destroyed my confidence. Thanks bitch.
>>
>talking to my gf
>joke about her being a slut (not in those words, and not direct at all)
>she is not a slut
>she gets upset
>she says she has to leave soon after
>don't get the usual 'love you' when she leaves

I haven't spoken to her in 3 hours and literally feel like crying. Earlier in the day she was telling me that I'm the one, and now I feel like I'll never speak to her again
>>
>>27128028
looks like you fucked up normie LOL
>>
File: 804.jpg (97 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
97 KB, 646x774
>Get out of high school.
>try to join AirForce
>"donde estan papeles?"
>fug
>3 suicide attempts

Chinese cartoons have kept me going.
>>
>be about 9/10
>new school year starts
>in class with kids ive never seen
>they start to bully me, all of them.

that about it i think, from these years ive been bullied, never had any problems before that..
>>
>>27123420
Family was near bankruptcy. Parents decided to sell house and move to better economy. The move was a total disaster. Parents divorced exactly one year later. I was 11. Things were bad before this but this was the event where i realized everything will not be okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 208x250
>>27123420
>I wanted to approach a pretty girl in a restarsunt before who works there
> I tried going there and ordering things to get her to come over
>my mom took me out and told me i was STALKING HER and was a CREEP
>From then on even my mom cockblocked me.

My mom just could never let me be happy or ever be myself once. As long as I was her punching bag, she was happy. Women are so evil. She tortured me all my life and everyone says what a nice person she is. My pain is her happiness. And thats the moment I realized I am a broken creature who is both unworthy and unable to be fixed. And that I will always look on as others are so happy, feeling nothing but pain myself.
>>
File: weep.png (149 KB, 657x1145) Image search: [Google]
weep.png
149 KB, 657x1145
>>27123420
When I got diagnosed with clinical depression and prescribed meds, then discovering via my parents that literally everyone in my family over 18 is on anti-depressants, meaning I was essentially genetically destined to be unhappy.

I pretty much gave up after that.
>>
>>27131108
Yes that happened to me as well. Go to pdoc, get diagnosed with not one but three things; mdd, ocd, aspergers. Suddenly i hear all these stories about the variety of mental illnesses in my family going back two generations. That was not a good feel.
>>
>>27131020
Don't beat yourself up too much anon. What you should do is kick the shit out of your mother.
>>
I think it was back then in vocational school when I was 21. A classmate of mine, who I got well along with, killed himself. Took me almost one year to get over it, because of my own former suicide thoughts.
But the real downhill startet about 2 years after that incident, when my crush left the country, no women in my life since. Motivation to do anything with my life is zero since then.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.