[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here like to dance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: vid.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
vid.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Does anyone else here like to dance?
>>
>be 15
>one one of those carnival cruises with tons of other teens, hanging out with my chad cousin/friend
>he's a good wingman, manages to get me with this cute looking girl
>we start dancing
>I kind of rock side to side
>she's grinding
>fuck yes
>suddenly I feel hands on my back
>a 250lb black girl I rejected earlier is grabbing me and pushing me back onto her
>people laugh
>i leave
>never go back

So no, I don't like dancing.
>>
I really love to dance but it's like a trial for me. It's like a practice in ego death. Just getting loose, acting how you normally wouldn't act. It's really liberating.
>>
>>27123348
*on one
>>
>had roommates at one point in my life
>drink with them once (i always just drink alone)
>end up getting talked into going out
>they talk me into dancing
>still cringe thinking of it years later

Dancing would be bretty cool, but I can't anymore because it brings up those memories
>>
all i ever do is jiggle and wiggle around
>>
File: 1402488784578.jpg (5 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1402488784578.jpg
5 KB, 240x240
>>27123321
>rubbing socks on carpet

Makes my skin crawl desu
>>
>tfw really love to dance
>listen to music in my room with headphones
>sexual dance moves in the mirror
>(reminder I'm a neet kv in early twenties)
>dancing
>see something out of the corner of eye
>turn around
>my mom opened my door and just staring at me laughing
>"w-what do want I'm busy"
>she doesn't even close the door just keeps laughing
>I close the door
>crawl in my bed and try to escape this life to dreamland
>>
>>27123602
are you me?
Same thing has happened to me, I was listening to some electro and trap,and dancing while at it(really retardedly at that too), I looked to the door and my sister was laughing and shit
>>
File: 82278971.jpg (9 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
82278971.jpg
9 KB, 183x200
>>27123731
>Do the robot, anon
>>
>>27124726
Well, that would have been funnier if I didn't reply to a post
>>
>>27123321
>Does anyone else here like to dance?
Yeah, if I'm feeling the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MPCl3bkazk#t=2m15s

>>27123350
This, but I don't struggle with it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.