[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>go to checkup for new insurance >not obese, 160lbs/5'7/23
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>>go to checkup for new insurance
>not obese, 160lbs/5'7/23 years old
>doctor tests blood pressure
> 210/180
>she says 'you need to exercise or you'll literally die. Also make sure to have supervision.'
what do i do robotos
>>
exercise, you moron
>>
just go on walks or something. walk before you can run, lardo

I'm a little worried because I exercise regularly but my veins bulge and sometimes my chest hurts, and if I bend over I get out of breath. I started to think maybe my heart is quitting. I don't have insurance though and haven't been to a doc in years.
>>
>>27122943
go on a run and film yourself i want to masturbate to you panting and being out of shape
>>
File: 1404543379943.jpg (62 KB, 573x623) Image search: [Google]
1404543379943.jpg
62 KB, 573x623
Holy fuck, anon.

I'm like 140/90 and all I eat is salty garbage all day and never move.

I also weigh 210 lbs at 5'9" and I'm fucking older tan you.

You poor bastard, what are you eating?
>>
>>27122993
op here, if you think that's bad my chest aches whenever I drink a couple of beers.
>>
>>27123006
also do this >>27123003 please
>>
>>27123006
over the past year, a lot of takeout food, including whole pizzas in one sitting. Can I keep eating shitty food if I excercise? it's all I have...
>>
>>27122943
Start walking, stop eating so damned much sodium.
>>
>>27123031
>Can I keep eating shitty food if I excercise?
No. Diet matters a lot more than exercise. It's amazing how few calories exercise actually burns, and it isn't going to mitigate all the salt in that shitty food.

>it's all I have...
Time to find something new. The writing's on the wall.
>>
File: 1415244941816.jpg (24 KB, 364x244) Image search: [Google]
1415244941816.jpg
24 KB, 364x244
>210/180
>180 diastolic
>ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY MILLIMETERS OF MERCURY
how are you not already dead?
>>
>>27123115
probably because i'm always laying down or sitting, and that doctor is a qt so it was probably a little higher than normal maybe?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.