[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw getting lasik >tfw 20/20 vision in 24 hours for only 2000$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: smilin.jpg (33 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
smilin.jpg
33 KB, 300x263
>tfw getting lasik
>tfw 20/20 vision in 24 hours for only 2000$
>>
Dayum, I want to get lasik too. How was it though? Scary? Did it hurt? Btw does age matter when taking it?
>>
Enjoy the feeling of sand in your eye for a week and your vision not as good as you thought
>>
why didn't you just choose to be born with it?
>>
>>27122915
>Enjoy the feeling of sand in your eye for a week

Who gives a fuck.

> and your vision not as good as you thought

Enjoy being an envious little faggot. Everyone i know who got it got 20/20 vision in 20 minutes.
>>
I would get it if not for the scarring and permanent halos. I'll stick to contacts.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 998x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 998x746
I need a special laser surgery to get rid of floaters first, 3000 pounds something, only in the UK. Not only are they annoying, I have halos.

I dont think I want another laser procedure right after or ever.
>>
File: fc4.jpg (152 KB, 921x723) Image search: [Google]
fc4.jpg
152 KB, 921x723
>>27122901
>How was it though? Scary?

I haven't got it yet, I'm going under tomorrow.

> Btw does age matter when taking it?

Yes, a lot of it also depends on if your eyes are stable or not as well. I'm 22 and they are completely stable all the way from 2010.

Litrelly the best feeling, within 24 hours you can see completely fine and your eyes aren't as blurry, you still need to use eye drops for the remaining few days though. They say it only lasts 10 years but my mother got hers more than 10 years ago and still see's 20/20.

Litrelly
Loving
IT

Fuck glasses
And
Fuck people wearing contacts.

I will also be now allowed to join the Military as I've wanted after some time.
BTFO
>>
File: angryfrog.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
angryfrog.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
>having $2000

normie get out
>>
20/10 all natty boi gene lottery blessed me with those sweet naturally selected african genetics
>>
>>27122901

Age does matter because you're going to end up wearing glasses in your late forties/fifties no matter what, so if you're too close to that there's kind of no point.

No it doesn't hurt, they of course numb your eyes because you have to be conscious through the procedure and searing pain would make things difficult.

It can be scary because you do have to get your eyelids clamped open, watch the top layer of your eye get mostly shaved off, then stare at a laser for a long while, then get the top layer pasted back over. Then you spend a night completely unable to see, with your eyes bandaged over; best practice is to go home and sleep it off, and don't use your eyes at all. Act like you're blind for a day.

I highly recommend it though, great stuff, you'll wake up the next morning able to see. I would offer two main pieces of advice;

1. Go to a place that uses a laser to cut open your flap as well as laser your eye. The older tech uses a razor blade to make the initial incision, but if the razor happens to be less than perfectly made this can lead to messy cuts and other complications. Laser doesn't share that problem at all, doctors I went to had their error rate go down to almost fucking nothing after switching to the laser.
2. If they offer you a Xanax, take it. I didn't take the Xanax and it was not a good idea to go into that surgery completely sober. Take the happy pills.
>>
>>27122983

I have 30k euro and a free house
>>
>>27122994
getting your cornea peeled back by a razor blade is barbaric

I don't see why wearing contact lenses is such a big deal to people
>>
>>27123034
>I don't see why wearing contact lenses is such a big deal to people

Are you retarded you need someone to explain? Probably because you cant swim with them in, play contact sports and the works you Baboon.

Fuck your contacts, nigger.
>>
>>27122983
I thought neets have loads of money courtesy of the wagecucks?
>>
>>27123034

I agree, that's why I suggest the laser.

Contacts are okay but I hated needing to rely on an outside item to function normally. I like that now I can just wake up and see fine.
>>
>>27123043
>Probably because you cant swim with them in, play contact sports and the works you Baboon.

>swimming with contacts/glasses
literally why

and yes, you can play sports with contacts in. They even have polarized contact lenses now.

and if you have retarded eyes where they're constantly falling out then just attach a band to your glasses or something. You're literally ready to spend thousands of dollars and butcher your eyes so that you have 20/20 vision when you're swimming and indulging in gay sex?

You're the retarded one
>>
>>27123043
>play contact sports

Who told you this? I knew plenty of guys with contacts who played football, and I wore them for lacrosse and basketball.
>>
>>27122982
>spending $2000

You know you could probably get it for half, maybe even less, in mexico.
>>
>>27123085
>>swimming with contacts/glasses
>literally why

You do know lots of people cant see shit without contacts or glasses, right? you idiot.

>>27123095
>Playing contact sports with contacts

You're a dumb shit, mate.
>>
>>27123095
This, never had issues when it came to sports and wearing contacts. The only downside with them is that I am a lazy fuck so taking them out after a long day and making sure to give each lens a real good clean can become tedious when you just wanna jump into bed and go straight to sleep.
>>
File: shotty.png (82 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
shotty.png
82 KB, 500x211
>>27123085
>>27123095
>contacts in sports

Are you retarded monkey forgetting the fact that it's extremely easy to lose contacts? And how hard they are to find and the price of new ones?

What moron would go through all the trouble?

Op here by the way, let the envious flow that I'm getting LASIK tomorrow. Shit kickers.
>>
>>27123043
You can swim as long as you dont open your eyes, which is bad for you anyways, and you can play sports just fine.
>>
>>27123109
>You do know lots of people cant see shit without contacts or glasses, right? you idiot.

YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED TO SEE WHEN YOU'RE SWIMMING

What, do you retards think it's like archery and takes intense concentration, and you'll get spun around and completely lost if you can't read the fucking text on the walls?

>>27123131
I am not jelly. I hope it goes well for you and you don't ruin your eyes.
>>
>>27123216
>YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED TO SEE WHEN YOU'RE SWIMMING
>
>What, do you retards think it's like archery and takes intense concentration, and you'll get spun around and completely lost if you can't read the fucking text on the walls?

wow so you can play polo sport,s wow you cant do bombs, you cant get water splashed at your face etc..

get fucked you contact nigger.
>>
>>27122982
>I will also be now allowed to join the Military as I've wanted after some time.

"damn my quality of life will increase dramatically, I better put my life at risk!"
>>
>>27122982
>>27123247
>Joining the military

hope you like getting buttfucked by dudes

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/05/01/sex-assaults-report/26649065/
>>
>>27123295
>hope you like getting buttfucked by dudes

I'm surprised you haven't joined, then. You spark me as a raging homosexual.
>>
>>27122977
FUCK OFF iFAG SHITTER
>>
>>27122819
>tfw got lasik awhile back and now have 20/15 vision
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.