[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's self medicating tonight? Alkies, stoners, and junkies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: new drugs.jpg (992 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
new drugs.jpg
992 KB, 2592x1456
Who's self medicating tonight? Alkies, stoners, and junkies alike are all welcome.
>>
Weak stash get some real drugs
>>
Drinking poppy tea, listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=192Rh7VFXiY loudly while bopping around on the verge of tears. Depression is great.
>>
>>27122179
That's heroin in the middle, and the candies are flubromazolam. And the small package is raw etizolam. If those don't count as real drugs, what does? Nothing other than crack or meth?
>>
>>27122208
If you're depressed on tea, your tea isn't strong enough.

Unless you meant central nervous system depression.
>>
>>27122225
Majority of those you've mentioned are RC. I don't consider those proper drugs, I'm talking about legitimate recreational drugs. Traditional ones. Heroin was an excellent choice however. Could I also pinch a smoke, bruv? Actual gasping aye.
>>
>>27122270
>amphetamine
>not a recreational drug
??
>>
>>27122270
Fuck off, flam puts prescription benzo's to shame. The Benadryl is mainly for the opioid itch, Unisom is because I hate being awake, and the Sudafed was for shits and giggles to see if I could get some kind of mini speed ball going. I'd rather have meth, but I just don't.
>>
File: 1448950596458.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1448950596458.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
If you don't inject crack through the urethra, then frankly you aren't taking drugs
>>
>>27122308
Thanks for defending me, but the only stimulant in my picture is the Sudafed.
>>
>>27122333
I love that when annoying people get uppity about being hardcore, I can say I've smoked crack before. I'm a fat, white, small town neckbeard.
>>
>>27122334
I was responding to
>Majority of those you've mentioned are RC. I don't consider those proper drugs, I'm talking about legitimate recreational drugs.
>>
File: explain.jpg (29 KB, 317x357) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
29 KB, 317x357
is there any way you guys have found to stop smoking weed every fucking day?

i'm not sure which philosophy will work better: cutting it out entirely cold turkey (like alcoholics, hard drug addicts), or weaning myself off gradually until i eventually quit entirely (like nicotine addicts)

i just want my life back man
>>
>>27122352
never done it, but plan to start this year. I thought it wasn't addictive
>>
I can shoot top tier heroin, or dilaudid and still be miserable. It's just a different type of misery.
>>
>>27122352
Quitting cold turkey doesn't work most of the time. Usually they have a lot of relapses. In some Scandinavian countries, they don't even try to force alcoholics to quit entirely, they just wean them down, and have a much better success rate. Junkies get methadone/buprenirphine and benzo addicts get weaned off with diazepam.

Just smoke less. If you really can't afford the time to smoke and chill but still don't care about your health, you could smoke cigarettes.
>>
>>27122408
I guess you're right about that. I've never done Dilaudid yet, but I'm planning on going to Montreal some, and I'll probably try to cop some there.
>>
>>27122392
It is most definitely psychologically addictive, but the repercussions of being addicted to it are very mild. I had a reasonably good life when I was semi dependent on it in high school. As long as you can handle getting your shit done first.
>>
big bowl kava
daily methadone and antidepressants, going to smoke a cigarette

I am deeply depressed. life is inflicting itself upon me. each day is a task. I am charged wit completing each day and for my trouble I'm compensated with another, after an interrupted sleep. life is irrelevant. it's a fly buzzing in the distance, in an endless white space. I wish the buzz would stop.
>>
>>27122594
I started smoking for real yesterday. I used to smoke on and off now and again, but I had two yesterday and like 5 today. Though if I see a homeless guy I met I need to throw a couple his way.
>>
What would happen if you imprisoned junkies to help them get clean.

Like lock them in a cell and post them food through the door, like high security, until they're clean. No matter how much you wail or break your toilet seat or scream. No exit until you're clean. All voluntary though, but once you're in, you're not allowed out until it's over.

What do junkies think of an approach like that? How do you think you'd react?
>>
>>27122321
Benadryl and unisome are the exact same thing you fucking retard,look on the back of the box
>>
>>27122631
I would go get more drugs as soon as I was out. Which is why I haven't gone to rehab. I'm not just going to stop.
>>
just phenibut and weed today. 2ce in a couple days
>>
>>27122632
Unisome is doxylamine, dumb fuck. Benadryl is diphenhydramine. I would've only gotten the doxylamine, but they don't sell it in pill form at my grocery store, and I had drinking cough syrup.
>>
>>27122663
Is phenibut worth it compared to benzo's? Or do you not really know? Also, have is 2ce and similar drugs? I'd really like to find the most recreational psychedelics out there, because I don't buy into all the enlightenment shit.
>>
File: 8787535635.png (180 KB, 680x330) Image search: [Google]
8787535635.png
180 KB, 680x330
Been stoned since 2012, if I take a day off I start puking uncontrollably, ask me anything
>>
>>27122766
That's not how weed works, unless your gastrointestinal tract is fucked.
>>
>>27122812

I know it normally doesn't work that way, but it does for me. I probably have some GI issue, but lol weed keeps it away for the most part.
>>
>>27122631
Some substances you just can't quit cold turkey because it might kill you.
But for weed and all that pussy stuff this would work. The real problem is though if you stay clean after you got out, this usually can only be achieved by therapy.
>>
>>27122717
I use pheni to minimize anxiety while smoking weed and some psys. it's pretty effective for that. benzos are overkill for that purpose and numb the high. good for real life anxiety ofc, which pheni isn't in my experience.

>most recreational psychedelics
if you mean least mindfuck, 2cb. very gentle and not that different from acid in terms of the high. more happy, less thinky
>>
>>27122766
fuck off this isn't reddit
>>
Jonquez?

Lmfao I just sold weed in the same bag like that to some guy
>>
I'm getting drunk alone in my garage after l my m8s left :(
>>
>>27123460
>having mates
>>
>>27123376
The weed didn't even come in that bag, it came in a meth bag. I just re purposed it. I'm shocked this thread is still up, I'm practically sober at this point.
>>27123342
I've heard things like that about 2cb, but LSD was basically 10 hours of throbbing anxiety for me so I'm very cautious about this shit. I think I heard bk-2-CB is pretty mild, if I ever get the chance I might go for that.

Off to try to buy syringes I guess.
>>
>>27121899
Stop smoking and you won't need the nasal decongestant, retard
>>
>>27124707
I'm not taking it as a nasal decongestant, I'm using it as a weak stimulant. I was going to buy Benzedrex, but I can't find it anywhere near where I live.
>>
>>27124662
Eh, I'm a pussy. I probably won't get them. Shooting up for the first time while using benzo's would probably kill me. Saging because I'm a pussy making a blogpost.
>>
my drug regimen goes-
>weed every other day or so
>opiates a couple times a month
>benzos on occasion

Aside from that, I've rolled on MDMA 3 times and it was amazing every single time. I'm also trying LSD soon so I'm looking forward to that as well.

I've never been a huge fan of stimulants. cocaine is fun on rare occasions, and I've never liked amphetamines.
>>
>>27121899
>all those clean and pristine pills
Downed a half bottle of Fireball last night woke up after 3 hours and busting my ass all day working yesterday fixing a fucked up order, now I am drinking even more. Might nap a few more hours before I go back in to work. You'll cowards because you don't even slam liquor.
>>
>>27121899
I'll be downing 6 endone in about 10 mins just so i can sleep if that counts.
>>
>>27121899
using nasonex without doctor's permission. get on my level
>>27111821
>>
>>27121899
Took shrooms on Friday. I've had a long history of depression but it got better with SSRI and I was able to stop taking them. The fucking shrooms brought it back and I've been feeling down since Friday for whatever reason, I didn't even see anything terrifying I just suddenly got depressed quite bad.
>>
>>27122344
Well, I was going to go on to say how I don't really consider benzodiazepines "proper" drugs either. Barring dexamphetamine and dexosyn there's really not much that pharmaceuticals can offer that street variants can't, and be superior to. I can't speak for flam but clam was the worst shit I ever ingested. Fucking terrible. Besides RC-benzos rape your tolerance. Once again the heroin was a good choice though.
>>
>>27125165
The frequency of your drug use sounds pretty ideal to be honest. Try and keep it that way. Maybe substitute benzos with more opiates though.
>>
>>27124727
Go to wallgreens. They always have them
>>
>>27126212
There aren't any Wallgreens here. I can't believe people keep bumping this thread, I barely remember making it.
>>27125577
Stop perpetuating the fact that desoxyn is actually available to people. It's almost never prescribed, and the only people who get it are the morbidly obese. Also, I think almost everyone else is in agreement that benzo's are real drugs.
>>
>>27126268
>being mad cause I bumpd your thread
(You) spoiled bitch
>>
>amphetamine once a week
>mdma 3-4 times a year, always flipped with 2c-b
>weed super occasionally (smoking a joint on the roof on a warm summer evening)
>4-fa for parties, maybe 4 times a year
>DMT when the elves call
>don't take LSD anymore, though I want to
>4-ho-met when I want to get goofy
>masturbation
>alcohol once a month
>mescaline once a year on a hiking trip
>Shrooms never, hate those
>opiates/benzos/dissos never
>>
>>27126268
Desoxyn is exactly the same as pure meth. If you get real pure ice from asia, it's enantiopure dexmethamphetamine.

If you want desoxyn, just buy some high quality meth and put it in capsules yourself.
>>
>>27122812

I have to drink a cup of coffee a day or two days later I'm on the toilet, shivering and sweating and clutching my head, wishing I could vomit so the nausea went away for a couple of minutes.

Just one cup, that's all.
>>
>>27126268
>perpetuating the fact

I made like one throwaway remark about it, fuck off pleb.
>>
>>27126316
I know, but some people have the idea that Desoxyn is something which you can just easily go get from the doctor like Adderall. But actual Desoxyn prescriptions are almost nonexistent. I just get sick of people saying they're going to fake ADHD to try to get it.

If I wanted meth pills for shits and giggles, I would want Pervitin. The original Nazi meth pills. Same dose as Desoxyn, 5 milligrams.
>>
>>27126392
Alright, sorry. I don't care enough to argue with you.
>>
>>27126295
>>Shrooms never, hate those
why?
>>
>>27122352

Been smoking on the reg for about 4 years. I think there just gets to a point where you find yourself smoking for literally no reason, just out of habbit. It loses its 'WOW' factor and stops making everything cooler. Eventually all you will get from smoking weed is just depression with a mild buzz.

Ive been smoking every day for a while and it has not served me well. Ive become so anti-social that ive pretty much lost all my friends. Im actually stopping today cold-turkey. I have a vape pen with CBD concentrated oil, wont get me high but will at least take the edge off.

Ive just made the personal decision that I would rather be sober and invested in the things im doing in life instead of living in a haze trying to get away from everything.
>>
>>27126507
They can cause some anxiety. Personally, anxiety keeps me away from all psychedelics. But I think shrooms especially can cause it. I'm never going to even try to trip without loads of benzo's just in case ever again.
>>
>>27126295
>always flipped with 2c-b

Mmmmm, research chemicals
>>
>>27126295
How long does 2CE last? I'm thinking about trying it or bk-2C-B or something in hopes of having a less horrible trip than when I took LSD.
>>
I have 2 grams worth of aprazolam powder (1000 2mg bars worth of xanax dust). Tonight I might actually dose it out, it's just a pain because my scale is cheapo and I don't have propelyne glycol, just Everclear.
>>
>tfw i want to try opis and just fuck my life up once for all but dont have any hookups
is there a worst feel?
>>
>>27126709
Same.

What's even worse is, I'll have a hook up if I end up moving to America. But it'll seem wasteful and disrespectful to my host if I just totally fuck my life up while I'm over there..
>>
>>27126662
Raw benzo powders are fucked. I measure etizolam using a shitty milligram scale and I probably am all over places with the doses. I almost killed myself with flubromazolam one time. I recently found someone selling cheap benzo's in candy form recently, so that's pretty damn cool.
>>27126709
Check opiate roll call if you're serious, but you can't really turn back.
>>
The only hard drug i've done was "RC" acid.
Fun stuff but the anxiety kinda sucks. i've learned how to handle it but still feel like psys arent really my thing.
How is stuff like ketamine compared to psys?
>>
>>27127106
Ketamine might be less anxiety inducing, but if you hit the k-hole you basically lose all functionality, you need to be ready for that I think.
>>
>>27125653
Actually opiates are way more addictive to me personally than benzos are. and more expensive to.

I've let it get out of hand once before and I learned my lesson
>>
Stoner here

gonna get high and drink a six pack of Leinenkugel's tonight like I do every Sunday night. I work on the weekends so Sundays are like Fridays for me
>>
File: 47558490.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
47558490.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>27121899
>That packaging
you /darknet/ bra?
>>
>>27127420
I can neither confirm nor deny that.

On a completely unrelated note, Sweet Shops are great places to hang out.
>>
>>27127331
Benzo's are so fucking cheap nowadays, it's hilarious. The RC are as strong or stronger than the script drugs, powders are cheap, and overpowered counterfeit Xanax bars are everywhere.
>>
>tfw life be gettin ya down so you think about getting some heroin again
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.