[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/izen here. >tfw you manchildren will never be like Zyzz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Zyzz-vs-Jef-300x300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz-vs-Jef-300x300.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
/fit/izen here.

>tfw you manchildren will never be like Zyzz
>nor get pu$$y
>how do you live with yourselfs?
>>
Post your ripped body
>>
File: Socrates The Legend.jpg (121 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
Socrates The Legend.jpg
121 KB, 1024x673
It's funny, everyone's quick to point out that Zyzz died at age 22, but he lived more in those short years than almost anyone.

OP, I don't approve of your method of shaming others, especially with laughable terms like "manchildren", but I do strongly respect your attempt at inspiring robots to get fit. As Socrates once said, "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
>>
You're not fooling anyone. Most /fit/izens are just as autistic as robots. All lifting does is harden the feels.
>>
>>27121560
They don't, they kill themselves.
>>
File: Keep it Pleb.jpg (49 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Pleb.jpg
49 KB, 850x400
>>27121560

>you manchildren will never be like Zyzz

What you meant to say is "you guys will never be fueled by insecurity and fill the void of your life with materialism and hedonistic urges".

>nor get pu$$y

You life orbits around pussy. The only manchild here is you and the likes of you who are obsessed with women.
>>
Zyzz was gay and tried to have sex with his dad. Why post this?
>>
>tfw you manchildren will never be like Zyzz

So I won't die to a heart attack in Thailand while fucking a tranny? Well that is a shame
>>
Because i have a small dick so i don't think beautifying myself is gonna make me un-cucked.
>>
zyzz is a juicing pussy and a generally intolerable human
>>
File: When will they ever learn.png (453 KB, 720x1156) Image search: [Google]
When will they ever learn.png
453 KB, 720x1156
>>27121560
hxfgdfmfgrdjfnhfgcn
>>
>>27121640
>lived more than anyone

>being a roidhead coke addict is living more than anyone else

This is why I hate normies.
>>
>>27121640
>lived more in those short years than anyone
>was a loner who played WoW until he was 17
>got roided up and spend a few years off his face at festivals banging skanks and talking shit online

If you really consider that living more "than almost anyone", you're either severely deluded, or no older than 17 yourself. There are thousands and thousand of people that live life exactly like he did, and most of them you would probably consider to be loathesome dickheads if you met them, but for some reason you all seem to idolize Zyzz.
>>
File: we're all gonna make it.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
we're all gonna make it.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>27123453
>but for some reason you all seem to idolize Zyzz
Because he was once of us, anon. And look what he turned into.

We autists have our deities and Zyzz is the one who watches over us when we start getting fit. A spiritual spotter and partner for those of us too autistic to ask some to spot us when we bench, and that voice in your head telling you not to skip gym days.

Whether or not you accept him, Anon, he watches over you.
>>
>>27121640
That wasn't Socrates. That was Plato holding a Socrates sockpuppet, and Plato was a fucking communist totalitarian.
>>
>>27123514
>and looked what he turned into

A self absorded degenerate roidhead who died at 22 because of his shitty lifestyle
>>
File: 1416639679813.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416639679813.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>27121560

>how do you live with yourselfs?

By not having a congenital heart defect.
>>
I don't wanna be anything like him.
I'd be too ashamed to face my family.
I'd be too ashamed to face anyone.
>>
>>27123514

>Because he was once of us, anon. And look what he turned into.

The guy you replied to made it pretty clear what he turned into. An insecure faggot that filled the void with skunks and attention whoring.

>for those of us too autistic to ask some to spot us when we bench

Good. Get yourself killed. Maybe that way normalfags and idiots like you would be scared from coming to the gym and shitting it up for the pros.
>>
>>27123628
Who fucked your oneitis in front of you this morning?
>>
>>27123514
> A spiritual spotter and partner for those of us too autistic to ask some to spot us when we bench

How can you be so fucking autistic?
>>
>>27123585
Im 20. Id be happy to live Zyzzs life for the remaining two years
>>
>>27123777
You have shit view on life then.

I don't understand, why are people like you robots?

You're clearly ok with the degenerate lifestyle society offers you, well actually if you wanna live like Zyzz did you wanna be even more degenerate than that, so what's your problem?
>>
>>27121560
>>how do you live with yourselfs?
well at least I still live unlike zyzz
>>
As someone who lives in th same city as zyzz(sydney) and seeing the impact hes made, he inspires people that we can get out of loserdom; the reason hes such a popular figure on 4chan and other loser websites proves this. Once you out-chad the chads youre going to end up as a chad yourself. You can t blame zyzz for that.
>>
>>27121560
You will never die from a drug overdose before 25.
>>
>>27123927
The absolute worst feel
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.