[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, wagie. Oh, what's that? I woke you up too early?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1454626215429.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454626215429.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Hey there, wagie.

Oh, what's that? I woke you up too early? Well you know what they say, the early bird gets the worm!

Unfortunately, today is your last day of freedom. Speaking of which, I get my bi-monthly NEETbux payout today! Thanks for making that possible, wageslave.

Anyway, I'll have to go - the day won't seize itself! Just reminding you to wake up early because, after all, Monday is coming.

Tick tock, wagie.
>>
Ah, it's that time again. Don;t be sad wagecucks, we'll still be here as a shoulder to cry on when you get back from Mr Shekelstien's office.

Go and push for that promotion! Who knows, maybe if you let him borrow your girlfriend for the third time this month then he'll be more willing to oblige.
>>
It's twelve thirty I haven't even tried to sleep yet
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27121306
This was the only wagie thread in the catalog when I found it.
>>
Tbqh I don't get this meme. It just literally makes zero sense.
>>
>>27121306
op isnt collecting neet bucks.

op is bullshitting hard.
>>
shut up neet, your only purpose is making this thread on a vietnamese ironing board
>>
This makes me sad. /r9k/ used to be a haven for both neets and wagecucks, a fortress against normie and roastie. Why do you entice aggression from within? This board must stand. We cannot let our race die out
>>
>>27122776
Poor wagie's brain is fired from working 5-11 and having no sleep?
I really feel for you guys sometimes, but then I just remember what massive ducks you all are.
Go get some sleep, wagie
>>
>these threads happen
>but everyone also complains about how bored they are
Truly the mystery of our age
>>
File: 1457131236976.jpg (993 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457131236976.jpg
993 KB, 1259x1080
>>27121306

>being this NEET
>>
>>27121306
The phrase is actually the early bird catches the worm
>>
File: 1457656977728.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457656977728.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>27123110
>being a good goy
SLAVE
L
A
V
E
>>
work is for fags lol
>>
BTFOing wageslaves is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Deep down they know that they're slaves and that the society that they contribute to doesn't give a shit about them.

I honestly feel sorry for them since most of them have low self-esteem and work simply because society dictates that's what they must do.
>>
>>27123736
So, what? Do you propose everyone stops working?
>>
File: 1456592092947.jpg (170 KB, 880x1178) Image search: [Google]
1456592092947.jpg
170 KB, 880x1178
>>27121306

good thing I work part time and don't make enough to pay tax and support your useless ass.
>>
>>27123039
wageslaves ARE dirty brainwashed normies.
GTFO.
>>
>>27123787
yes i propose everyone stops working, stop reproducing, stop repeating the cycle of suffering and die.
>>
>tfw you literally cannot be a wagie because you are so worthless that you can not find a job in your city that doesn't even have a single job anyways
I need to find out how to get welfare and mental disability checks so I can at least have money and survive.
>>
Wagey threads make me cringe desu
>>
jztf
>>
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a wagecuck.

And then you see NEET's, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid wagecuck.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a wagecuck.
>>
>>27125071
Frightening how well this pasta fits.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.