[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >gf is Mexican >constantly tells me she never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1414120181596.jpg (25 KB, 443x531) Image search: [Google]
1414120181596.jpg
25 KB, 443x531
>be black
>gf is Mexican
>constantly tells me she never imagined she'd be with a black guy
>says she's never really been attracted to black guys
I feel she's way better than me. I'm honestly just waiting on her to wake up an realize she's not attracted to me either. What should I do?
>>
File: 1446199869604.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446199869604.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>27121295
She sounds like a cunt, like all 3Ds. My recommendation is 2D.
>>
Stopped reading at gf
>>
>>27121320
She's not mean. It's just when it comes to black guys she's never really been attracted to them. So idk why she's with me. I'm not fully black at least so I guess I have that going for me.
>>
>>27121295
And you come here for a quick brag, dumb nigger.
>>
>>27121352
Stressing over stuff like this makes me wanna go back to robot lice desu. I liked always being alone and not worrying about when my gf is gonna leave me.
>>
>>27121362
I'm not bragging. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for her to realize she doesn't like my ugly black self either.
>>
File: 1389824958499.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1389824958499.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>gf
>darkie

get the fuck away from me you disgusting nigger
>>
>>27121367

>worry my girlfriend will leave me.

Its for the best. It takes 2 for it to work. Don't prolong the inevitable. You should end it now. At least you can have that and do it with dignity.
>>
>>27121406
I'm sure she'll eventually realize she isn't attracted to be as a black guy either. Then I'll be back to no gf again. Hopefully forever. I deserve loneliness.
>>
>>27121383
>I'm not bragging

Yes you are, in what part of your dumb nigger head did you think it's a wise place to post your girlfriend problems when you know the majority of people don't have one?

You're a dumb brag posting nigger.
>>
Im surprised more niggers arent rioting for being inferior
>>
>>27121421
I constantly tell her to always be up front and honest with me, an not say shit just to make me feel better. Yet she still says she's attracted to me despite not being attracted to black guys in the past. I still feel she's gonna change her mind on that
>>
>>27121424
Why stress about it? I'm sure it's just a matter of time until you're cucked by Chadito, but just enjoy having a gf while it lasts.
>>
>>27121429
I'm just asking you guys if I should leave her or wait on her to leave me. If she doesn't like black guys I don't wanna be some nuisance in her life. I've been on r9k for years an recently somehow got a gf who deserves better than me, so now I'm just waiting for it to be ruined
>>
>>27121445
I'm not rioting. I just wanna be dead. Maybe someday a stray bullet will go into my hear or something. Idunno
>>
>>27121467
What's the point if I'm just a nuisance in her life. Why can't death just get here already?
>>
>>27121483
You've already defeated yourself, run game , if you are in the possession thereof, and tax that ass.
>>
>>27121554
I don't understand what you're saying familia ;_;
>>
Sounds pretty racist. I'm not sure she means offense really. But why is she saying that shit? It's like telling the guy you married 'man I really like big cocks, didn't think I'd marry a guy with such an average penis'.
>>
There are some gollywogs on here who don't really seem like bad people but I still hate them and wish they'd stick to their own shrieking fat harpy black women tbqh
>>
>>27121295

What the rest of us do, keep smiling while you wait for the sword to fall.
>>
>>27121295
OG blackbot here, and I agree with everyone itt.
Fuck off Tyrone, no one gives a fuck about you and your girlfriend.
>>
>>27121483
Bro, just wait goddammit and at least try to have some self confidence. Don't self deprecate in her presence and everything should be fine. Most likely she will leave you (or you will leave her). That's just how relationships go. Hang your insecurity up for a moment and proceed to tap dat fine Mexican ass while you can.
>>
>>27121295

let me clear this up for you, OP?

how often do you fuck
>>
She's probably trying to compliment you. Non-blacks think its a compliment to say stuff like "you're attractive for a black person" etc
>>
>>27122081
She's not racist. She just hasn't really been attracted to black guys before. It's difficult for me to believe I'm the exception I guess?
>>
How often do you fuck her?
>>
>>27122403
A couple times a week I guess. We're both pretty busy with work
>>
>>27122424

FUCK YOU!!!
Couple times a week sex and you're worried. You know what, I used to hate olives, now I can't get enough.
Seriously, get off of r9k and go put you black phallus into her.

Do it for us.
>>
>>27122424

fuck her for your bros
>>
>>27122469
>>27122506
But what's the point if I feel like she's just gonna eventually think "why am I with a black guy" an end it. At least during the robot life I was alone an didn't have to worry about being a nuisance to people
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.