[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger pissing in kellogs food production line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 11.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/03/11/8199612305874439522/640x360_8199612305874439522.mp4

have fun eating your cereal tomorrow morning, white people.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3488034/Disgusting-video-shows-man-urinating-cereal-conveyor-belt-appears-Kellogg-s-factory.html
>>
and niggers wonder why everyone hates them and why no one wants to give them a job.
stupid animals
>>
what if a black person gets that cereal though? or do they ask just eat fried chikins and grits for breakfast every day like the fatasses they are?
>>
This is one of a thousand reasons I want to deport them to Liberia and make America an explicitly white ethno-state through its immigration laws, again.
>>
>>27121792
niggers dont care about others niggers, only themselves.
>>
>fellow robot performs top mischief on normies
>you faggots muh niggers instead

Nuke this board
>>
>>27121964
Hey look

Found a stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1219383657756.jpg (143 KB, 936x728) Image search: [Google]
1219383657756.jpg
143 KB, 936x728
>>27121293
>Implying I eat fucking Kellogs cereal

hahaha

HA HA HA
>>
>>27122018

Stop trying to fit in dumb normie, get out.
>>
>eating cereal

time to grow up kids.
>>
>>27122073
Kill yourself, you disgusting dumb nigger.
>>
>>27121293

I'm not a racist (I'm half-black myself), but it always seems to be black people who do this shit. I work at a grocery store to pay for school, and every time some weird shit happens it's a black person:

>random dude walks in drunk at 1am, 2 hours after closing and practically breaking the door to get in: "y'all closed?"
>fat lady eating chicken wings from the deli in one of the aisles, then leaving the box on the floor and walking out
>kid drinking a can of soda from a six pack, putting it back on the shelf, and just walking out
>middle aged dude walking up to two teenage girls and saying "you got a nice ass, girl"
>lady returning two empty bags of crab legs because "they ain't no good", even though she fucking ate all of them, then the manager has to refund her because of some stupid store policy

And this is a yuppie neighborhood in DC, which is like 90% white.
>>
>>27122105
when the state decided to give them immunity they capitalized on it, especially the really lower class ones.
Same thing goes for women, bitches will do anything and everything under the sun no matter how disgusting or perverse
>>
>>27121964
Robots eat cereal too, this doesn't only affect norms
>>
>>27121792
You shut up.
Grits are great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.