[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being on /r9k/, and having grown up as an awkward beta not knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1360735132769.jpg (78 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1360735132769.jpg
78 KB, 720x720
Being on /r9k/, and having grown up as an awkward beta not knowing how to interact with women....how do awkward girls hit attempt to talk to guys or end up stalking them in high school? Anyone got stories about beta girls dropping their spaghetti? Whats the female equivalent of a guy texting a girl 3 times a in a row and eventually texting a girl "I love u anonette"

This is important for a book I'm writing. I know about male obsession with females, but what about female obsession with males? No, I don't want to hear about what type of men they like (chads, guys with money, whatever, shut up). I want to know what specific HABITS they do. Tell me about girls dropping their spaghetti due to obsessing with a guy!
>>
It almost never happens, because guys are the ones who have to initiate.
>>
>>27121112
It'll happen after you fuck an inexperienced one, they lose it. The power shifts, no longer are you anxious over a text, she is.
>>
File: girl frog.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
girl frog.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
this happened a few months ago

>sitting in a restaurant area of a gym waiting for my sister to get done with her yoga class
>place is empty other than a kind of goth looking guy my age sitting there by himself
>imagine in my head we might be a perfect match but I'll never know if we never talk
>remember literally /r9k/ posts about how girls never approach guys and dating would be so easy if taking the initiative went both ways
>control my breathing and breathe really slowly to try and not panic
>go over to him
>ask him "what are you doing here?"
>he looks up at me alarmed and says "sorry I'll go"
>he gets up and walks off briskly
>>
Well, this is probably just me, but I stalk the shit out of my boyfriend online (and did so before we were together). He's the type who doesn't have facebook or a phone plan, so I ended up stalking his friends and family in order to find a bunch of pictures of him. He knows I'm a major creep, though, and he stalked me back.

I also stole my ex's diary. I had it in my bookcase, forgot about it, and he found it and silently took it back. He did not appreciate my obsession.
>>
>>27121112
It depends, really. I find it more interesting that Stacy's will lose their spaghetti if you're not going according to script. Awkward girls tend to simply be silent and ugly so no one bothers them.

Also, I guess for story time
>Be a rather attractive aspie with no real sexual experience
>Meet a cute Stacy at uni that pretty much gets shit faced and describes me as her soulmate "I want to be with a guy that looks like .. <proceeds to describe me>"
>Ignore her and go to fucking sleep. She was my neighbor
>She wakes me up at 3am still shit faced and starts twerking in the hallway
>Ignore her. I've got shit to do.
>Next day she proceeds to get drunk and drags me into a bathroom
>Drops her panties and pretends to take a piss
>Head for the exit
>She grabs me as I'm leaving and asks if she's ugly with her panties around her ankles
>Say "no"
>Leave
>She won't look me in the eyes for months

It's a pretty odd life, fampai.
>>
>>27121112
Will dump my story OP, just typing it out.
>>
>>27121112
20 virgin here beta girls are never the ones who show interest in me its always legit party slut stacys. Im good at faking confidence up to a certain point but im never good enough to even get a date in some cases until they "suggest" we grab some food together. ITS A TRAP the second you agree to go on a date with them they lose interest because they are the one who initiated in in this situation its best to playfully decline her and ask her to do something with her at another time.
I keep fucking up because the second a girl I have mutual attraction with does something I dont like I drop them and ignore them. When this happens I shit you not they fall in LOVE with you. The best thing to do in this situation is keep control and dont fall for her coming on to you so strong. Keep distance and open up once in a while but not to much and always make it seem like you are better then her she will start believing it(even if she is way more attractive then you and can fuck any guy she wants lol). This is the part I always fuck up on I keep ignoring them and I never open up they will still always have some feelings for you because they put you in a pedistal in their minds but if you dont get the pussy it doesnt matter.
Signs she is into you
>She always looks at you or your croch
>Her eyes dialate
>She becomes more playful when you are around and dances and shit
>Laughs at your jokes and always pays attention at what you have to say
>Touchs you this one is important esspecially if its on your leg
>Wears alot of makeup to look pretty for you
>She takes of her jacket when you are around and reveals a outfit i stripper can wear
>Asks YOU on dates but remember its a trap
>Plays with her hair and always smiles when she looks at you
I hope I can help some anons we can get out of this slump together.
>>
>>27121603
>Me, very ugly. I'm pretty muscly though cos I work out, so great body to try and compensate
>Have group of friends, mix of boys and girls
>group merges with another group one night at the local bar
>start hanging out together as a bigger group of friends
>this is when I met her. Let's call her "Jane"
>Jane is very plain, ugly. That doesn't bother me because I'm no beauty myself.
>her breath smells so bad I want to puke whenever I smell it
>Chat to her a few times, she instantly develops a crush on me (can tell cos of body language)
>She somehow finds out all my email and facebook accounts and sends friend requests
>Stalks me online. When I post someone she ALWAYS replies within a few seconds, creepy as fuck
>She memories everything I say. For example I say my favourite movie is y. Later on (having forgotten I said such a trivial answer) I say my favourite movie is x. She immediately says "I thought you said it was y". This is MONTHS after.
>>
>>27121244

Completely this. The inexperience ones, specially those who were sheltered, are the craziest and performs irrrational behaviours.

I had a girl I've been hanging out with as friends blurt out 'love ya (ya's)" casually whenever we part.
>>
>>27121906
>she acts all fucking angry because I changed my mind about something as stupid as what movie i liked
>She often acts angry to try and emotionally blackmail me and make me feel guilty for absolutely nothing. Her friends (female) back her up "Anon you shouldn't have said that, she is sensitive about said subject"
>I have to very, very carefully choice my words when around her
>Treats me like I'm her husband or something, even though I'm not dating her, fucking weird
>I'm not her boyfriend. I chatted up another girl one day, and after Jane comes up to me
>"What are you doing, why were you talking to her? Are you dating her?"
>I'm scared shitless by how angry she is acting so I back down "n....no.....she's just a f...friend"
>I'm a kissless virgin, but I decide I won't ever date her because of how she acts. She is controlling and manipulative, and if I was her boyfriend she would control every aspect of my life. I decide to actively avoid her.
>Apparently some guy asked her out and she rejected him because he was "creepy"
>She doesn't realize that she is a fucking creep.
>She gets other friends on her side gradually over time
>Another friend (female) asks if I'm interested in Jane. Say no, just friends. She reports back to Jane
>Rumors are then spread around that I'm gay because I rejected Jane
>Pisses me off so much that I cut all contact with Jane and many friends on her side
>She kept stalking me so I had to change email facebook accounts etc
>>
>pick up cute, nerdy girl at grocery store
>she's super nervous our first few dates
>actually asks if SHE can send me nudes
Then
>I kinda start to like her
>she starts ignoring me and blowing me off

Don't ever let women think you like them too much
>>
>>27121112

They basically just do the same 'beta' things that men do when they're infatuated. There isn't that much difference.
>>
>>27121797
It's funny that you mention this, when a girl really wants you, and you ignore them it tends to just inflame everything.

On the other hand, pushing for someone is kind of an interesting problem.

At what point should you not push forward? For instance, I asked a girl out a few days ago, and she said yes in person, but in text circumvented and I simply was like

>ok

At which point she responded just sort of the same, I was not quite sure if she was asking for another date or just seeing me react.
>>
Back in high school, I used to play guitar in the school band. The bad wasn't really big, we would just play some lame-ass pop songs during ceremonies. Anyway, there was this group of goth girls 2-3 years younger who would come to every fucking perfomance and just stand there. Even if it was a graduation ceremony where they didn't really belong, they would come listen and awkwardly shuffle from one feet to another to the music. They also came to our after-school repetition sometimes and just stood there, watching and listening. Even though they must have spent hour staring at me and the rest of the band, I never spoke to a single one of them. I never felt the need to strike up conversation and apparantly, beta school girls are literally incapable of initaiting contact themselves.

In college there was this girl in my classes who would come onto me something fierce. One day, I casually mentioned that I kinda like this one comic that appears in a newspaper everyday, but I don't get that particular newspaper. I was just making conversation, and had forgotten what I said the next day. However, several months later, she hands me a neatly cut out stack of comics from March to June. Turns out her parents did receive the newspaper, and she had been cutting out the comic everday and saving them for 3 months straight for me. Weird but kinda sweet.
>>
>>27121259
Oh my god you gave him a heart attack

But I am still laughing my ass off
>>
>>27121112
I used to be obsessed with some ugly fuck who never felt the same way when I was 16. He thought he was great because he was in a band and had loads of female friends. He wanted me to constantly expose myself through cam all the time, it was nothing too extreme but I did it because I really liked him and I wanted his attention on me
>>
>>27122030
This, this this this shit is what makes me mad, you are not allowed to let them see you like them too much or too little, for fuckity fucks sake fuck fuck fuck women fuckk I do not have time for your mind games ffs
>>
>>27122075
Yes when you ignore them they begin to have way more feelings for you and even some bad ones. They might even pretend like they are angry at you and hate you but the second you say hi to her she turns into a puppy lol.
>On the other hand, pushing for someone is kind of an interesting problem.
It is indeed if you act too nice to her or act beta at all she will be board with you and look for a chad cock to gobble down. But I hate all the games girls play I wish it was simpler I would have lost by virginity a long time ago. If you have mutual interest in each other you should be able to ask her out and start dating but girls love games so it can never work like that. This is a big thing I need help with being nice at the right times but when I nail that I think I could be a lady killer.
>At what point should you not push forward? For instance, I asked a girl out a few days ago, and she said yes in person, but in text circumvented and I simply was like
She is losing interest in you so at this point forget the date unless she mentions it to you and act a bit more distant around her. If she starts falling for you again start acting a little less distant and let her earn your admiration but never a lot of it. I would say to put about 50-60% of the effort she is putting forward and if she starts ignoring you(this never happens or its just an act) continue to ignore her until she shows she wants you.
Its true im a virgin but I am pretty good at getting girls to fall in love with me. The thing is when I finally get a date with them I have no idea how to get in their pants a lot of the times dates are awkward but the girls usually still interested after lol. Then I stop talking to them then I dont see them then I get tfw no gf into the next girl appears its a toxic cycle.
>>
File: ----------------sdfghjk.jpg (96 KB, 983x844) Image search: [Google]
----------------sdfghjk.jpg
96 KB, 983x844
>>27121112
Creepy female stalker here, When I obsess I really obsess. More for fun than actual cruses, but sometimes it's someone I find interesting, but I'm not really into dating, or I will prey on certain guys for a certain 'trophy', think vidya trophies for completing certain tasks.
>>
>>27121112
She looks hungry for horse cock
>>
>>27122030
How do you ask somebody out without them thinking you like them?
>>
>>27121112
I wonder if she has ever sucked a horse cock?
>>
>>27123370
Its impossible if you ask someone on a date they know you are attracted to them. Its good to because if they dont know you like them they will friendzone you.
>>
File: mfljykHLaL1qzt48xo2_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
mfljykHLaL1qzt48xo2_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
>>27121259
thank you for the cute story, sillygirlfrogposter
>>
>>27121112
>shaved ears
>shaved mouth
>"Omg such cute horse, everyone look at me, I'm so crazy!"

I want to slap that cunt.
>>
File: 1456624392400.gif (1 MB, 636x550) Image search: [Google]
1456624392400.gif
1 MB, 636x550
>>27121259
holy shit i hope this is real! but don't give up anon, you'll be very surprised how it could work out for you.
>>
File: luFN4TQ.jpg (208 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
luFN4TQ.jpg
208 KB, 1024x640
>>27121336
you! you sir are my hero!
>>
>>27121906
>>27122010
Jesus christ, Jane can go fuck herself
>>
>>27122030
How did you picking her up go? Are you some kinda chad-tier normie?
>>
Had a girl stalk me. She did stuff like sit and wait outside my room and follow me, she wasn't subtle about it.
>>
>>27121336
I will strive to be like you senpai
>>
>>27122744
What guys and trophies do you go for?
>>
File: 1453463824248.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453463824248.gif
214 KB, 500x281
>>27121112
H-horse friend is not for eating
>>
22 y/o virgin here - this story happened a year ago..

>start of sememster at uni
>nerdy shy girl in one of my lectures is in my tutorial group (group of about 20 people)
> 7/10, dresses decently, has glasses and reads alone in the corner of lecture theaters
> I figure she's pretty introverted

Fast forward two weeks

> see her while walking through campus
> she notices me
> we make prolonged eye contact as we walk past each other
> usually I'd quickly look away if someone catches me looking at them but I was kinda zoned out at the time

fast forward to the next lecture

> sitting alone reading a book before lecture starts
> no friends.jpg
> out of the corner of my eye i notice a girl walking towards me along the row
> she walks right up to my seat
>I keep reading my book and pretend I don't notice her
> "H-hey, you're in my tutorial class right?"
> I look up at her with an expressionless face for a second before smiling and saying "um yeah, what's up?"
> It's her
> she asks if she can sit next to me
> say "yeah sure" and proceed to talk with her while trying to contain my spaghetti
> we have our compulsory tutorial an hour after the lecture ends
> I make up some BS excuse that I need to finish the work for the tutorial urgently so I can leave the lecture early without her
> she smiles and says she'll see me at the tutorial then
> I managed to stay calm and not come across as a total fucking autist
> my heart is racing
> I hardly ever talk to girls.. getting ambushed out of the blue by the girl I've had my eye on over the last two weeks almost gave me a heart attack
> I proceed to fuck around in the computer labs for an hour
> purposely arrive at the tutorial late so that she would already be seated
> sit across the room from her and avoid eye contact, this became my routine for every tutorial
> stop going to lectures with her in them and instead watch the online recordings incase she decides to sit next to me again
> semester ends and I never see her again
>>
>>27126900
God fucking dammit anon you blew she was practically setting up everything up for you and you blew it... im just disappointed.
>>
Use to be a christcuck and the pastor's daughter had a mega crush on me.

She even asked me out.

She was a 6/10 but I wasn't really into her desu.
>>
>how do awkward girls attempt to talk to you guys
they pretend to be over weight red heads
and cat fish you.
>>
>>27121259
HEY GIRL
"
FUCK

MY

LIFE
"
I WAS IN THAT THREAD. I have it saved somewhere, but really, you're pretty lol.

I wonder if she thinks how life would have been if she didn't scare off the only guy who might've loved her unconditonally.
>>
>>27124634
More a robot desu but got fed up with not getting laid so I started doing approaches. I have decent looks, and then I just got to the point where I could have a 10 minute convo without sperging out
>>
>>27121112
There have been a few female spaghetti droppers in my life. I'm supposed to be studying right now so no green text. One was a pretty clean break in that once I told her I wasn't going inside with her while dropping her off after a date she only had a minor freak out, told me she was going to bang someone else(the only real leverage females have over men, assuming the men empower them by giving a shit), and stormed off. Was only texted a few times by her after that, didn't respond to any.

Another is one whose virginity I accidently took while I was wasted. This one is partially my fault because I thought she could handle being friends with benefits after and so we had terrible sex several more times while drunk but boy was I wrong. We had hooked up several times prior to me slaying her with my meat sword. I've literally never sent her so much as a good morning text or taken her up on her offers for sex(by offer, I mean rather aggressive pursuit and clinginess and attempted cock blocking throughout the entire night that if gender rolls were reversed would probably wind her up in prison). The problem is that she's a mutual friend so she's usually around when we go downtown. She is the reason for my no virgin rule that I now strictly adhere to.

With what I will call ratonal girls (I don't pursue blatant psychopaths) it seems to be a much more subtle obsession (obviously a generalization, but just something I've noticed anecdotally). I think it stems from them being used to getting whatever they want, sexually and otherwise, by verbal abuse and manipulation(this is nothing novel, I know, but keep it in mind when trying to write an obsessed female). Instead of professing their love through a pathetic text like you mentioned they will resort to calling..
>>
>>27126900
Kill yourself you fucking autistic fuckkkking nigger
>>
>>27128457
men gay, saying they probably have a small penis, aren't RILL MEN, etc. Sorry this ran long, hopefully my experience will help you out in some way.
>>
>>27121259
Damn, he was too beta. Now you understand why women chase Chads.
>>
>>27121112
When I was a sophomore in high school I had a crush on a junior named Jesse, to me he was gorgeous but to my friends he was average.
I only knew of him because, like me, he hung out in the library a lot. He was often by the poetry section, reading collections of poetry, and I fell in love with the idea of this guy being a romantic.
I began to skip lunch, skip classes I knew I could pass without having to really BE at, just to be at the library as much as possible to be able to stare at him as much as possible. I would draw him in my sketchbook, make up stories about how we'd go on dates, and I'd look at the library sign in log to better understand his schedule.
I even learned where he lived because I one day saw him walking into his neighborhood and I followed him til I saw him arrive home and hug his mom at the door. I did that a few times throughout the year just to make sure it was his house.
That being said, that entire year I never spoke to him, not once, except for when he woke me up because I accidentally fell asleep at the library. I nearly died of embarrassment.
>>
Femanon here. I don't really have any obsessive tendencies. I've rejected every guy whose liked me and I've even rejected guys who I've liked back. I don't know why and when some guy tried to pull the acting 'distant and acting alpha' thing on me I normally forget about them and stop talking to them.

I have no idea why I do this. I think have some kind of fear or problem with dating someone because I never feel a strong enough bond.
>>
File: wojak-i-can-remember.png (20 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
wojak-i-can-remember.png
20 KB, 474x473
>>27126900
>that weird feel of being alone and crave love and affection, but without the need of human interaction
>>
>>27121112
If they can't get the guy?
They get really emotional
Like Elliott Rodger emotional
Lot of crying, lot of anger, lot insanity
Every action around the guy they want turns into a hyper active breakdown of "why he didn't say yes" If he gets another girl this when they hit a monster breaking point and will either just start slutting with his friends, or shaming the girl with a lot of nasty rumors. If they are truly crazy this is the point you hear about stabbings on the news between girls
it is almost always over a boy.
>>
>>27126900
This happens to me a lot too.

University:
>history class tutorial
>i go to tutorial.
>hot girl who seems slutty is in class
>she bends over, i catch glimpse of thong.
>we never talk
>goes one day to campus restaurant to buy my pre-made sushi rolls.
>spot her, she makes eye contact
>she comes up to me, tells me that there are better sushi places around
>we talk about tutorial, writing assignment while waiting to pay for my sushi
>she said she doesn't have anything else to do that day
>she said she i should come to tutorial more often
>i didn't get the reference, since i was always there
>i then told her i gotta go

holy fuck

She was being really forward and I wanted to say she was very and hot like acknowledge the thong thing, but I was way too scared to say it. I'm always too scared to even believe they see me as a sexual desirable being that i sperg out. this sort of shit has happened to me like 8 times in the past 2 years with different girls at school.
>>
I guess I'm a type of guy that attracts awkward girls. They iniate me and I was such a loser I never picked up on what's going on.

Sitting on the steps outside chem lab playing astroboy, a cutey girl sits next to me, asks what I'm playing. Tell her and she starts talking about vidya and Pokemon. Some other Chad tries to talk to her about Pokemon and she ignores him stone cold.
She partners with me during lab and we crack jokes and bump into each other "unintentionally." I say something like "this lab is uber easy" and she giggled and says that she like the word uber and that I'm "so funny." She literally rubbing up against as we finishing the work. We part ways and I kick myself cuz I didn't know what was happening in the moment, maybe that's for the best since I would have fucked up if I tried to intentionally flirt. She dropped class and I never saw her again.
>>
>>27128569
anon, women try to approach betas but he lose our sheets.

another story, few days ago:

>at station, walking into subway
>walk half the duration of the cars to find a seat
>pass by an attract women who i noticed
>didn't make eye contact but noticed she was staring at me
>walked further to find a seat that's perfect
>station comes
>i leave the subway
>it's a new station, i don't know how to exit, so i look around
>i notice the woman, i made eye contact by accident
>woman looks at me, walks a feet by me. she probably thinks i'm lost
>i turn around awkwardly and look for a station employee
>she walks to the door, no one else at the station beside employee
>she holds the door open and looks at me then closes the door

wtf
>>
>>27129792
Another time a cutey girl in calculus keeps looking at me, standing close to me when were waiting to be seated. I never even talked to her. One day she shows up at my work and sits in the green room (I work at a theatre). She's "surprised" to see me and I am too, we chat a little bit and she opens up her calculus book and starts doing homework. I help here a little bit but I'm at work so I have to leave back and forth. She asks if she can play some music on her laptop. I say sure and she starts playing weird metalcore or something, which I'm kinda into. But it was obnoxiously loud and not something to play at my work. Too beta to tell her to shut it down.
Actors come up to me and ask if she's my girlfriend, patting me on the back and winking, like "good for you, tiger." I'm super confused. Get off shift and leave without taking to her again, until we have class again. She starts convo with me about her life guard job or something and I just fall flat with the conversion and it dies immediately making us both look awkward, and we never talked again.

Poor girl. I wish I wasn't such huge piece of garbage back then.
>>
>>27129792
I have one that beats yours

>spending a lot of time at school's library information commons
>it's open 24 hours
>come there in the evens
>info commons page is cute
>her job is to like help people login and print stuff
>always sit at the printing station.
>notice her but never speak do anything about it
>she tried to talk to me once because she found my id, i sperged with anxiety
>weeks pass by
>then i notice she was staring at me.
>at first i interpreted it as negative so i avoided her, use a computer in a different section that isn't near her post.
>then one day while I had to print something and walking to the printer
>she mouthed "i love you" or "olive soup"
>i freaked out
>she is hot af (miranda july but younger)
>everytime i want to go speak to her, i freak out
>never used info commons again.
>>
>>27129768
me too famm/..
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.