[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were you like in elementary school /r9k/? >tfw i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 2250x2250
What were you like in elementary school /r9k/?

>tfw i was a chad
>tfw i was friends with a group of about 5 other top chads of the school
>tfw i had sleepovers every week, got into fights at the park with older kids, played sports and was one of the best in the neighborhood, ding dong ditched people, got on the school roof once and tp'd some indian kid's house
>tfw i would occassionally bully other kids and throw pieces from my eraser at some borderline autistic kid and he started crying and the teacher thought he was just imagining it
>tfw all my friends went on to become the ultra chads of the high school
>tfw i could have been a chad but my parents had me move to a new smaller school early in middle school in the middle of the school year and it was a shock to me plus the chads already had a "in" group there and i couldnt get in
>couldnt relate to the nerds or anyone else so i hung out with some failed normie wannabe chads for a bit but didnt really talk to them much
>ended up becoming more and more of a loner
>tfw you didnt get to be a chad during the crucial social development period of middle school and puberty
>ended up being the biggest loner in my high school
>tfw i changed schools at the worst possible time which altered my whole life
>tfw i could easily be a chad right now
>>
>>27120794
Similar story happened to me. Parents took the family toa third world country for a year when I would've been in grade 7.
Grade 7 is the end of primary school where I live. High school starts grade 8. There is no middle school.
>>
>>27120794
>Blames it on his social environment

You were never a Chad. If you were a Chad you could adapt to any environment such as in your new school.

Sure please go on whining and bitching if it makes you feel better. But don't delude yourself into thinking you could have had it. You never had it in the first place, loser.
>>
>>27120896
I remember a guy who very easily could have been a chad but he lived in some asian country for his dads job during like 6th-9th grade. Never was able to make friends in high school and was pretty autistic. Pretty sure he also liked anime. Very easily could have been a chad if he grew up with the future chads and didnt get socially stunted in some foreign country growing up around beta asians.
>>
I pissed on a dudes leg for calling me short when in elementary school. The teachers thought I was a retard after that one.
>>
>>27120958
Well my parents were chad and stacy. Also my brother moved in elementary school where he made friends with the future chads just like i already had. Guess what. He is a chad now.
>>
File: 1356014244875.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1356014244875.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>24, turning 25 soon
>attempting to conjure up memories of elementary school is getting harder than ever

Shhh. No more memories at all soon. Only death.
>>
>>27121043
almost 30 here. barely remember middle school.
>>
>>27121033

Your brother was a Chad all along. You weren't. Simple. You aren't a robot neither. So fuck out of here, normie.
>>
>>27121163
>khv
>literally zero friends
>never had a job
>normie
>>
I was half retarded.

Some 5th grade fat chink tricked me into trading 3 blue eyes white dragons for a kuribu ( whatever its called ).
>>
>>27120794
Was the borderline autist named Reed?
>>
>>27121696
No conor i think
>>
File: 1450634119001.jpg (58 KB, 366x350) Image search: [Google]
1450634119001.jpg
58 KB, 366x350
>>27120794

I feel ya, man. Honestly, I had shit DOWN as a little kid.

>so fucking autistic and just don't know it yet
>blind confidence makes me a mini-chad
>walking around school with a fucking lisp, bouncing and stimming all over the place, completely unaware that I am anything but an absolute badass and a special snowflake
>so fucking smart they want me to skip a few grades
>muhfuggin' awards out the ass
>have reading class (when did that become "English?") with the older kids in their classroom because I'm that damned good
>reading hundreds of pages in my spare time; huge fucking books just crammed into my desk
>apparently I read at the level of a college freshman and I'm like 7
>don't fuck with me; I know tae kwon do and will kick your pasty 1st-grade ass into the ground if you get physical
>can literally kick kids in the face
>and I'll get away with it because I'm that well-liked and have that good a record
>"girlfriend" I have playdates with is a foreigner and a ballerina
>skip recess and help the lunchlady clean for free popsicles often
>literally make kids cry in chess club just by making moves; carry little magnetic chess board with me in my pocket and play against adults
>wanted to be an "inventor," always drawing up schematics for bullshit, built a working telegraph at like 6 and did a radio from scratch the next year
>hang out with the sixth-graders and talk about books because I'm "mature"
>no fucking clue that most people are anything except my friend; pretty fucking popular, no concept of cliques
>get in trouble a lot for dumb shit (flooded the sinks, etc.) and get away with it
>dad picks me up and asks if I want to play hooky on his days off; go and get breakfast, see a movie, or get TCBY
>get vidya and treats and praise thrown in my face every time they give me one of those tests with the bubbles to fill in; dunno why, happily accept rewards
>everything is really easy and I get points every day just for being me
When did it all get so hard?
>>
>>27120794
I got bullied.
That didn't really change over the years either. But I suppose I can impart a story.

I did get one of them to fear me, because I "broke" like a school shooter. I attacked them with a plastic bike lock. They broke my nose and I was down because I was a bitch with zero fighting experience.
Even after how easily I fell, they didn't try to hit me anymore. Someone stole something from me once and he went ahead and got it back for me. I never bothered starting a fight again though because the police informed me I would have been sent to juvenile hall if I had won. Just didn't see the point in it anymore.
I was always a hothead though, less people gave me shit when I stopped giving a shit later on.
>>
>>27120794
Same except i wasn't chad i was more intimidating bully, got my first gf in grade 6 then i moved schools and got fucked over because i was to used to bullying kids with my clique and couldn't bully by myself ended up becoming a loner

all the chads were my friends so i wouldnt fuck with them at my old school
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.