[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >4chan still bans by IP-address >Extremely easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 80.jpg (64 KB, 571x420) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
64 KB, 571x420
>2015
>4chan still bans by IP-address
>Extremely easy to bypass with the touch of a click

Do 4chan bans actually stop anyone? Besides VPN/proxy users.
>>
>>27120667
I don't know how to bypass so they actually ban me when they ban me.
>>
>>27120667
There are a lot of newfags who don't know how to bypass them
Well shit, one posted while I was typing
>>
>>27120667
You're lying, how do you do that with one click?
>>
>>27120667
They should implement sticky bans.
>>
File: XEmo4.jpg (13 KB, 534x432) Image search: [Google]
XEmo4.jpg
13 KB, 534x432
>>27120712

I guess so, i know Moot the dumb nigger started banning by IP-address and something along the lines of your internet browses cache as well which is easily avoidable and can be bypassed by simply clearing it along with changing your IP address.

Both extremely simplistic.
>>
>>27120667
my IP is static so I'm basically fucked unless I get a VPN.
>>
>>27120755
but what if you have >>27120763
?
>>
File: sN9PyJc.png (291 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
sN9PyJc.png
291 KB, 680x680
>>27120763
>static
>2016

How much of a dumb negro are you? These days you have to pay for a static IP since Dynamic is always free. It amuses me when children and retarded admin niggers think they will stop 98% of people with a IP ban.

>>27120781

Still know my ways, besides a VPN. Not helping out some dumb newfaggot though.
>>
>>27120791
IPs are dynamic, but they change like once a week maybe more. Your ISP must be shit if it changes every few seconds.
>>
>>27120815
You can just change the MAC of your router and you will get a new IP.
>>
File: pepee.png (236 KB, 474x499) Image search: [Google]
pepee.png
236 KB, 474x499
>>27120815
It doesn't change every few seconds, you are doing nothing more but taking words out of my mouth because you're a dumb nigger. My IP changes when i want it to change, with a simple click.

>IPs are dynamic, but they change like once a week maybe more.

Incorrect, people with legitimate static IP-addresses don't automatically change by themselves nor do they change automatically every week.

School yourself, tardo.
>>
>>27120815
Oh, it changes often if you're on a phone though.
That's because connection is more turbulent more often though.
>>
Wait how do you by-pass tempbans? Heard resetting the router but I'm not trying to go through 30min of installing a new WiFi
>>
>>27120833
FUCK THE ROBOT
top lel
>>
>>27120667
>touch of a click.
And yes they ban lazy people which is good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.