[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when was the last time you cried femanons? what made you cry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: woman-crying.jpg (325 KB, 1024x778) Image search: [Google]
woman-crying.jpg
325 KB, 1024x778
when was the last time you cried femanons? what made you cry?
>>
girls are mean, they have no reason to be sad
>>
>>27120425
girls can make other girls cry you patriarchal shitlord
>>
My brother in law died in January. He was only 26, but I knew him from when he was a little kid. We hadn't seeneachother in 8 years, but we chatted, and in December I sent him my DVDs of the Star Wars trilogy so he could watch them before episode 7 came out. He was kind, he was funny and he is just gone. I had to plan his funeral, almost by myself, and we had to pay for it. Because of this I kept it together, all of his siblings were complete messes, but at the funeral I pretty much lost it. I still can't believe he is gone.
>>
last i cried because no matter how much i scrub + make up the scarring on my face from years of skin picking disorder and addiction will never let me look fresh faced like all the other qts and everyone always asks me what the fuck is wrong with me and i have to just shrug and say acne scars. socializing is hard because anxiety leads me to yet more skin picking + paranoia. girls are the worst.
>>
>>27120532
post a Google picture that looks like your scars
>>
File: example.jpg (26 KB, 719x343) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
26 KB, 719x343
>>27120550
darker, and more scabbed over. yet every time they get close to healing i reopen the shits.
>>
>>27120601
fuck

yea I don't know what you can do for that. you need to stop picking at your face though

did you constantly pop pimples that weren't meant to be popped as a teenager?
>>
>>27120601
in highschool all the girls with horrible acne just caked their faces with makeup. to be honest it was an improvement even if it looked a little ridiculous to see all the skin colored bumps.
>>
>>27120532
I grew up with acne and have a bit of a fetish for women with scars or active acne, probably because they know what its like. Im sure you're cute despite the acne. You will always have people better than you and people worse than you. Just try to be the best you can be.
>>
>>27120495
Sending you an online hug.
*hugs*
>>
When my BF found out I had cheated on him several times. We're still together, but it took him a while to forgive me. I'm more careful now.
>>
>>27120601

I bet you'd still turn me down you ugly cunt. Kill yourself, this isn't the place for you.
>>
>>27120532
And you still wouldn't date a guy with acne scars, would you?

>>27120703
>to be honest it was an improvement even if it looked a little ridiculous to see all the skin colored bumps.

Pic related
>>
>>27120402
>when was the last time you cried femanons? what made you cry?

I had to get an extension on my assignment, so I pretended to cry and the professor gave me one.
>>
>>27120717
kill yourself, you disgusting cunt. He'll eventually leave you -- we both know it. Why would he stay with some used up, cheating slut, when he could have a nice girl who would be faithful to him? No guy will ever love you, at least after being with you for long enough. You're ugly in every way.
>>
Fat people are disgusting and fat women are especially disgusting. If youre fat, dont ever wonder why you arent desired.
>>
>>27120402
I cry because I'm alone, always , my family doesn't love me . I have one friend I'm grateful for. I live with my brothers and family in the same house and they haven't talked to me in 4 years unless to say mean things every six months or so. It makes me sad because I care about them but they all hate me and think I'm weird (no social life or achievements) being rejected like this makes you feel unhuman . Im probably going to kill myself soon I won't even bother with a letter
>>
>>27120739
yes it looked exactly like that.
>>
>>27120826
Wow, that's rude. He knows he can't get anyone better than me. I have other guys lined up too, so he knows that he is lucky.
>>
>>27120869
be my gf and move in to my house
>>
>>27120756

Did you bend over and let him fuck you too? Crying won't work on me if you tried that. I expect you to know that you need to try harder and work for it like a white you are.
>>
Why do women look so sexy when they cry?
>>
>>27120914
Why are you a sadist
>>
>>27120925
I'm really not. It makes me feel for them, but for some reason they just look really really cute when they do
>>
>>27120886
I wouldn't do that to anyone
>>
>>27120826
>being baited this hard
>>
CUZ I WATCHED A FUNNY YOUTUBE VIDEO

HELP
>>
Just 5 minutes ago, from coming.
>>
>>27120402
The last time I cried was when Chad rejected me for a younger woman. (Shes 18, i'm 30) ;(
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.