[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't parents teach their children shame anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: boipuss.png (175 KB, 819x535) Image search: [Google]
boipuss.png
175 KB, 819x535
Why don't parents teach their children shame anymore?
>>
I would date this person
>>
This is what happens when people "just be themselves"
>>
>>27120086
You do realize you're a complete faggot, right?
>>
>>27120068
>getting taken out to fine dining

Yep, definitely female.
>>
Fine dining would classify as Applebees
>>
File: based.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>27120137
>fine dining
>licking catnip off the walls of your anus
>>
>>27120068
>0% match, 67% enemy
I fucking lol'd
>>
how many matches do you think this fucking thing gets
>>
>>27120068
Does programming literally turn males into trannies?
>>
>>27120964
Yessiree pretty much.
>>
meow/10
would smash it's face on the curb
>>
>>27120964
Pretty much, it's trannies or Stallmans.
>>
>>27120068
>0% match
>67% enemy

Just because he's not you doesn't mean he should be ashamed. Tend to your own shit.
>>
>>27121746
Trannies, gender fluid, non-binary, whatever, they are all a plague, they all contribute nothing to society, and they should all be ashamed. They are nothing more than mentally ill people who are trying to impose their skewed, chemically-imbalanced worldview on us healthy people, OR attention whores with no talent (thus resorting to genderfluid bullshit so they can coast through life as "activists" or something)
>>
File: 1424019253960.jpg (74 KB, 1000x486) Image search: [Google]
1424019253960.jpg
74 KB, 1000x486
Because some fucking hippies got it into their brains years ago that you never have to be ashamed of yourself, even when your weird ass behavior makes you a social pariah.
>>
>>27121945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKwyjsJGxk
>>
TRANNIES RUIN EVERYTHING

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY PUTTING THEMSELVES AS FEMALE ON THAT FUCKING SITE

WHEN I SAY I LIKE FEMALES I LIKE FEMALES, NOT GUYS WITH WIGS AND MAKEUP

FUCK
>>
>>27121737
>tfw tranny
>tfw you can suck on your own toes
should i become tranny stallman?
>>
>>27120068

The same reason why they let their 10 year old daughters walk public in yoga pants and spandex : They're clueless idiots
>>
>>27121827
>they all contribute nothing to society

I don't think /r9gay/ posters should really try to use this as a reason for why other people are worthless.
>>
>>27120068
They do too, society actually does it too much, this is why you sad sacks of shit are afraid to talk to the cashier when you do groceries and can't go out without having a heart attack.

His life as an anaware autist is probably better than that of you ultra paranoid schizoids over all.
>>
>>27120068
Parents don't even talk to their kids anymore.
I have seen 10 years old kids that don't even know basic stuff like what state they live in, if cats and dogs can mate between them, and so on. And thats because parents don't talk with their kids, they just leave them in front of the computer or cellphone. So they take everything they see on the internet as normal and acceptable.
>>
all of this is rebelling against parents you dumb retards
>>
Website?

No bully
>>
>>27122123
Are you willing to become a Stallman? Are you willing to leave everything you know and love behind to follow the freedom, the neckbeard, and the gluttonous stomach?
>>
File: dsc00354.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dsc00354.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
>>27124120
I already use Parabola GNU/Linux-libre and interject.
I'm rediculously familiar with the FSF and GNU project idiological material as well.

Would I have to grow a neckbeard though? I'm sure that I could be more like his temporary girlfriend was.
>>
>>27120068
That guys life is probably way better than 90% of the people who post on this board. Being a social normie can come in many flavors, but they're all better than being a robot.
>>
>>27124184
You'd at least have to start eating the shit you pick from your toes to make up for the lack of physical similarities to your lord.
>>
>>27123985
Okc
>>
>>27124184
>his temporary girlfriend

Stallman and gf in one sentence?
>>
>>27124579
see the picture lol
it lasted like the duration of the cruise iirc

>>27124228
i already eat the shit i pick from my nose :3
>>
File: Sanic2.png (19 KB, 870x870) Image search: [Google]
Sanic2.png
19 KB, 870x870
>>27120068
>going FAST
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.