[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else on here completely contempt with being alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: taxi-driver.jpg (187 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
taxi-driver.jpg
187 KB, 1280x960
Is anyone else on here completely contempt with being alone? I broke up with my ex over a year ago and moved out and never looked back. I don't have a desire to date anymore.

I think after a certain point you just become emotionally disconnected from it all and stop caring.

Who else enjoy just being single and doing your thing?
>>
Don't you want to have sex?
>>
>>27120073
Not OP, but I really don't understand why sex is apparently so important. i can masturbate. Why would I need another person. Seriously, I have so many other priorities. I know sex is all this board cares about, but come on.
>>
>>27119970
I'm completely content, but a decision like this rests on higher brain functions and equanimity instead of just chasing your balls around, so few will choose it or understand it.

Am I "lonely" sometimes? Yes, but that's just a feeling, and it's a feeling that comes and goes and is FAR easier to manage than others. I feel free and relieved far more often. I know how much of a dangerous pain in the ass people can be.

I've lived most of my life alone and I find it simple and comfortable. I'm actually pretty proud that I can live like this. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who commit crimes, tolerate abuse, and do desperate crazy things because they're terrified of "being alone" or "dying alone."

I am alone, and I am fine. In fact, I prefer it.
>>
>being alone
>I don't have a desire to date anymore.
>posts travis bickle
>>
>contempt
Wrong word, retard
>>
>>27119970
Me too senpai. I want sex so bad but i have a small dick so every sex will always lead to being hurt in the feels. So yeah being alone is like a complete freedom to me. Especially when everyone's asleep.
>>
>Work
>Go to gym
>Go home and play vidya/watch movies/jerk off
>Money to spend on stupid shit
>Silence
I'm totally okay with this so far.
>>
>>27120106
I don't know. I don't care that much about it either but I'm still open to having relationships.
>>
>>27119970
Same here, i gave up after a certain point too, thoughts like getting a gf or stuff like that don't even cross my mind anymore, i couldn't care less i guess like
>>
>>27119970
No, because I realize in order to survive I have to be around people at least a little bit.
>>
>>27120106
It's an addiction it's best not to have because it's difficult to maintain.

Jerking off is like smelling a delicious steak any time you want. Good sex is like eating it. But sex is also like shooting heroin.

Philosophically poor choice for pastime.
>>
>>27120177
>work
>surrounded by people
>interacting with people
>gym
>surrounded by people
>alone
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHa
AHAHAHHAHa

>le i'm a NEET uni student
>le total shut-in guys
>>
>>27120244
Not in capitalism. God damn, do I love capitalism.
>"here's your money"
>"here's your shit"
>"bye"
>>
>>27120283
Then why the fuck do I have to interact with people, YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING RETARDED REDNECK FUCKING MORON PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE CUNT EATING COCK SOCKET CUNTING FUCKING FUCK

YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN STUPID AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT
>>
>>27120318
Cool your autism.
1. Get a job where you don' t have to interact with people.
2. Have Amazon deliver food to your door.
>>
>>27120353
>>27120353
Give me one job that doesn't require interacting with people
Give me one job with no human interaction that pays enough to get delivered groceries
>>
>>27120353
Find me a place to live that doesn't require interacting with the owner

You fucking stupid, roleplaying, redditard, memer

You are fucking retarded
>>
>>27119970
Money >>> women

Whoever said money can't buy happiness was a poorshit too lazy to get a job back when it was easy to.
>>
>>27120244
You can still walk around in public without having a date.
>>
>>27120421
>>27120434
All these things are quite possible. Relax your autism.
>>
>>27120463
What are you talking about, you anal retard?

>>27120472
Prove it, moron.

Oh, you can't? That's because you're a dumb piece of worthless shit.
>>
>>27120496
You seemed to be implying that in order to do anything, even basic functions like buying food, you need to have a date.

Of course, that's retarded considering plenty of single people manage to feed themselves and otherwise function in everyday life.
>>
Sometimes it's enjoyable to be alone, I get more accomplished. But having friends and a girlfriend really sounds nice...necessary even
>>
>>27120512
You are fucking retarded. Why is this so funny to me?

You are actually retarded. I'm talking to a literal, drooling, retard who finds it a challenge to figure out the captcha

oh god, my sides.
>>
I have mixed feelings. Now that im getting my life put pack together piece by piece, i'm ready to move out to a small place with my own privacy, hobbies, and life. I don't see myself finding a relationship, but it's not that i couldnt get one, its that at some level I dont want one.
But on the other hand, I still do yearn for a good, steady relationship with a decent human being.
Like i said, it's not that I couldnt get one, its that I dont see myself actually being happy in one to some degree.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.