[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zoom zoom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: zoomzoom.jpg (17 KB, 220x351) Image search: [Google]
zoomzoom.jpg
17 KB, 220x351
zoom zoom
>>
>>27119890
Shit car
>>
this shit still pops up in my head every once in a while for some reason

makes me think of watching malcolm in the middle years ago
>>
>>27120045
yes but cheap, fuel efficient and decent resale value.
>>
>>27120045
nah you just have shit taste

it's cheap, fuel efficient and the recent models look pretty nice... plus they make their cars fun to drive.... then again you're posting on r9k so you've probably never even driven a mazda
>>
>>27120284
>>27120045
he's not wrong. I got a new mazda3, it's a tampon.
>>
>>27120317
what do you mean a tampon? i'm about to buy a 2016 mazda3
>>
>>27120332
i got the 2015 last year. it's going to dry every surrounding girls vaginas. like a tampon. but if you're gay or trying not to care as I am, it's pretty great. I have a lot of twisty driving on my commute to work and going back another route I often floor it and it's pretty quick for an economy car. overall 5/10 buy at your own risk.
>>
>>27120399
can you explain why this car would dry out a girls vagina?
>>
>>27120399
you're making me second guess my purchase of new mazda3... but fuck it, why should i let some faggot on 4chan let me down.. i love how this car looks and feels when i drive it
>>
>>27120449
they tend to not be interested in guys that pick cheap/practical things. It's a huge turnoff. I get looks of disgust pretty often in the garage.
>>
>>27120556
get a miat
>>
>>27120556
>>27120449
>>27120399
you guys make me feel like I belong here. we robots were all too clueless or angry to chose cars based on roastie tastes.
>>
>>27120557
lmao if a girl doesn't want to date you based on the fact that you drive a mazda then that's a blessing for me because it's less time for me to spend on her. Sure, dumb bitches care about stupid shit like me driving a mazda. I want to be with a smart, logical female so if owning a mazda helps me bypass dumb cunts then praise be to god
>>
>>27120605
calm down satan desu
>>
pro tip: if you want to buy an afffordable car from an underrated, quality car company on the upswing, buy a mazda
>>
>>27120616
>same thing with...
>being an engineer
>playing video games
>being a virgin
>studio apt
>introverted
I used to think like that but that I added up all the things that would supposedly 'filter' people in a good way and guess what? I'm alone.
>>
>>27120661
would you rather be unhappy in a relationship with the wrong person or unhappy alone? good things take time, my friend... stay positive and you'll find the right girl one day
>>
>>27120686
>just beee urself :)
I'm not in school anymore, I work at a tiny firm. I've met exactly 1 girl since I started a year ago. I am absolutely fucked.
>>
>>27120803
not really.. i'm going to assume you're around 25... take time to focus on your career.. the women will come don't worry
>>
>>27120841
>wait until they 'hit the wall' meme
ok man whatever.
>>
>>27120931
jesus christ you have a jaded view on life... if you're 26-30, have a good diet, stay fit, have decent income, take care of yourself, then you can date a young girl that's not washed up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.