[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See a cute girl in one of my uni classes >Work up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>See a cute girl in one of my uni classes
>Work up the courage to add her on Facebook after about a month of staring at her picture as I hover over the "Add friend" button
>Try to work up the courage to message her
>Come up with good idea: play candy crush and send her invites until she notices me and HAS to message me
>Keep sending her invites over the course of a month
>Meanwhile try and make intense eye contact with her in class so she has to acknowledge my existence beyond my menial Facebook existence
>Sudden, a message notification appears
>"Stop sending me Candy Crush invites, anon."
> Mfw

What do I do guys...?
>>
inb4 "kill yourself" my life is hell and I don't want to experience a hell worse then this for another 70 years, at least
>>
send her Farmville invites
>>
>>27119901
don'T MOCK ME OKAY I WAS TRYING TO BE, LIKE, NORMAL

I thought that maybe I can use my video game expertise to woo her but I figured she wouldn't understand CSGO so I went with something a bit more... mainstream.... in the gamer world.
>>
ask her if she likes 4chan
>>
Look at what she likes on her profile and then randomly talk about it with someone when you're near her. She'll notice and start liking you.
>>
Not to rant here but all I want is to get laid. I'm sick of this accursed virginity holding me down. I feel like such an alien in human skin... I wanna be able to be one of the guys, not the quiet dude in the corner who no one knows exists... I'm so sick of my existence but I can't bring myself to suicide. All I have is the internet and my video games. I need a girl to even it out so I can feel normal. I WANT TO BE A NORMIE.
>>
>>27119948
This seems like bait, honestly. Just go up to her and fucking talk to her about something, it's not rocket science. Unless you're a 10/10 Chad, there's no chance in hell she's going to come up to you or message you before you talk to her.
>>
>>27120009
HAHAHAHHAAHHA
Thanks for making me feel better about myself, anon.
>>
>>27120009
>all I want is to get laid
Go back to facebook faggot

You are the person we hate
>>
>>27120029
how does one make himself into a chad, though? I want to be a chad... All I am is a fucking... Kyle
>>
>>27119857
move on

you played it wrong. try again with another girl
>>
Maybe I should make my lustful stares more intense... I try and look at her as much as possible so she knows I'm into her. I try and make sure she sees me looking at her. One time I locked eye contact with her for around 30 straight seconds. She looked a bit distressed when that happened and I wanted to make sure she was okay but I was too nervous.
>>
>>27119857
>Come up with good idea: play candy crush and send her invites until she notices me and HAS to message me
Oh my god this is the most annoying shit. Why would you think this would help?
>>
File: 4356345654.jpg (35 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
4356345654.jpg
35 KB, 593x640
>using a game to try and get closer to a girl

oh god. this reminds me of in middle school when I eavesdropped on my crush's conversation with her friend and then found out her RS username, then proceeded to add her to my friends list and track her down in-game and give her some money and rare items to break the ice. I proceeded to keep giving her free shit and show her around the game for like a month before finally autistically giving a "dramatic" reveal that I really was Anon from her class and not some random guy.

she logged off immediately, blocked me in-game, told all of her friends, and people didn't stop making fun of me until I graduated high school.
>>
>constantly send her candy crush invites
WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING??
>>
>>27120076
I feel like I belong with this girl though. We where meant to be. I feel it in the universal forces that surround me. We need to be together.. 'tis fate...

>>27120084
Because I want a girl who can appreciate good gaming, obviously.
>>
>>27120102
If I was a girl I would have totally banged you for more runescape shit
>>
>>27120055
By not giving a fuck about women. Focus on yourself and stop being so desperate for girls to notice you. Not everybody can magically become a 10/10 Chad, but you can improve yourself in a lot of little ways that really add up over time and make a difference.

In other words, jus b urself.
>>
>>27119857
Sometimes I think about fucking men instead.... sometimes girls seem like a lost cause and this virginity isn't going to lose it's self. Alas, I need this girl in my life so bad that it makes my kidneys ache at night whenever I think of her beautiful brown eyes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.