[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you keep coming back to this toxic site?, basking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: download (7).jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7 KB, 251x201
What makes you keep coming back to this toxic site?, basking in your own self pity is an aimless exercise
>>
>>27119683
I'm an aimless kinda guy I guess

I like the common feels and trying to lift people's spirits sometimes when I don't feel like bashing them instead
>>
>>27119683
It's easier than cope
>>
Lurking and reading what others like me have to say is oddly addictive.
>>
>>27119683

I don't experience it as toxic. I think it's fun and diverse.

I dunno maybe I'm fucked up or something.

Or it's just the fact that I'm a NEET in Sweden which is the most clinical existence imaginable.
>>
>>27119683
It helps motivate me to work out more by making me angry. Getting angry before working out motivates me hardcore.
>>
What else am I supposed to do?
>>
>>27119683
apparently i'm incapable of stopping.
>>
>>27119683
I like basking in my own self pity, I would just be playing video games otherwise
>>
>>27119683
It's clearly a bad hobbit and the people that have it just don't know how to rid themselves of those things, that would explain the poor hygiene and the obsessing over negative thoughts.
>>
>>27119683
I have nothing to do and its weekend.
Fucking hot outside tho, god damn 45- 50 degree out there.
>>
>>27119683
I stopped for a few months, but I came back cause I guess it's just a time killer. I have nowhere else to go. I suppose I keep hoping the board will go back to the way it was.
>>
>>27119683
I've created a persona for myself that is the cool, nonchalant person; ironic then that I care deeply about damn near everything, I suppose it's a coping mechanism of the sort. In any case this is a place where I can truly experience all of my negative emotion without necessarily having to worry about others' judgement.
>>
>>27119683
Crimean ProseQT makes me want to commit a crime.

>Identify street signs
>one of them is "manlius"
>>
>>27119831
is she the babe who sentences people to jail/death?
>>
>>27119683
Sometimes I feel better being among my own. And that if people with even more pathetic lives than me are still hanging on, maybe there's hope after all.

Also hoping a former robot comes back and gives sage wisdom so I can leave for good and actually live my life to its fullest extent.
>>
File: NataliaPoklonskaya.jpg (27 KB, 580x451) Image search: [Google]
NataliaPoklonskaya.jpg
27 KB, 580x451
>>27119831
Why is she so fucking cute anon?
>>
>>27119885
She kept her tongue on the roof of her mouth, chewed hard foods during infancy, and was likely breastfed as an infant (mixed with mongolian/slavic genetics)
>>
File: 1443372967649.jpg (148 KB, 962x755) Image search: [Google]
1443372967649.jpg
148 KB, 962x755
Sometimes there's fun threads, most of the time it's just a nice confidence boost to know I'm not such a degenerate as most of the posters.
/r9k/ is also the easiest board to trigger and the following shitposting is always a good time.
>>
File: 1440996140452.gif (93 KB, 100x132) Image search: [Google]
1440996140452.gif
93 KB, 100x132
>>27119683

nowhere else to go

aardvark
>>
>>27119683

All I see are normies in real life. The only time I ever saw anyone close to a robot in real life was at the psych ward. If robots roam around me in school my robot detector must be broken. Everyone seems to have buds even in the CS department.
>>
>>27120358
>everyone seems

that's because robots go unnoticed!, you gotta look more closely anon, look for that one unhappy looking skinny kid who has no friends
>>
>>27119683
I was here a little after it started and I'll stay till it dies. I just miss the gif and actual objective discussion threads we used to have without all the feel/pol bullshit.
>>
its comforting to see how everyone else is doing when you grew up with the place. Its like a virtual hometown. I dont mind all the tranny and crybaby bullshit. Everyone fights their own struggles.
>>
>>27119683
ikr brah like wtf

how do people like things i dont like WTF

Stop it!

Stop liking what i dont like!

Stop being such pathetic loosers man just go out and be yourself dude

stop liking what you like and just change bro like wtf
>>
>>27120699
we all got social skills deep down, you just gotta break out of those invisible handcuffs on your mind.
>>
>>27120730
ikr brah

these fucking pathetic loosers just need to go outside like wtf man

just be yourself

just get over it dude like wtf lol i used to be a nerd but now i've got a gf and a job like wtf man u don't like waht i like like wtf????
>>
File: basketcase.png (925 KB, 1176x898) Image search: [Google]
basketcase.png
925 KB, 1176x898
>tfw used to browse here religiously about a year or two ago
>stopped for about six months
>randomly start coming back and now it's a full on addiction like it once was

I couldn't even tell you why
>>
>>27119683
>people are here because they want to/choose to be here

This is essentially what you're saying and obviously it's retarded.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.