[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
31 year old never held hands with a girl, only sex with hookers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 460_345_resize.jpg (16 KB, 458x345) Image search: [Google]
460_345_resize.jpg
16 KB, 458x345
31 year old

never held hands with a girl, only sex with hookers, only date was already friend zoned

Can I even fix myself? would a woman ever truly love me?
>>
>>27119120
if you're not fat you have hope

hit the gym lardass
>>
>>27119120
You're not mature enough.
>>
>>27119120
kek, you sound like a fucken loser!
>>
>>27119135
Not fat, been on the gym on and off all my life. Currently have 1 year of crossfit (I know) and 1 year weight lifting unbroken

I think only roids can save me, it's impossible to get an aesthetic body to compensate for an ugly face the natural way

>>27119183
I am a fucking loser
>>
>>27119218
You're better off than most of the shitbrains on /r9k/. Stop listening to children and look at yourself like an adult. We can't control what bodies we're born in. You're going to have to accept some things about yourself and your life if you don't want reality to cause you suffering, and make choices that allow you to grow as a person. All wecan do is choose what we can within our control. Life doesn't have to suck for us. Don't let other people decide what is important for you, it never ends well.
>>
How is it that some ugly dudes have normal social/sex lives but others get completely rejected from the whole thing? What exactly is the difference between them?
>>
>>27119637
Because they often have confidence (or fake it) and zone in on the chicks that have low self-esteem.
>>
>>27119637
I think those ugly dudes are very masculine and don't give a shit what women, specially liberal women think

Most of us have been brainwashed by liberal upbringing and were never able to get in touch with our masculinity. We believe we are those potential racist misogynist monsters that feminists have told us live inside us

Notice how blacks/hispanics are mostly unaffected by incel unless they are whitewashed, while inceldom is becoming an epidemic amongst whites and asians
>>
>>27119120
Love? Probably not. More like a beta-supporter. The only girls that go after you are the ones that nobody wants. They would have to be more desperate than you that even you don't want her. But you do because your life so far is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>27119637
The environment. There are people out there that will accept an ugly man and let him be himself around them just to be nice and then there are others that will reject and try to make the life of an ugly man miserable, just because he's ugly. It depends on the way those around you were raised. If most the kids in your classroom had parents that made fun of ugly people on tv then those kids are going to make fun of the ugly kid in their class, if there are kids in your class that had parents that sympathized with the misfortune of others and taught acceptance then those kids will be accepting of the ugly kid. All it takes is one of the two to establish how the ugly kid will be treated.
>>
You are an old looking 31 year old. Better hit the gym bub.
>>
>>27119708
OP here

That's my biggest fear. I don't want to become a cuck beta provider, but the hope of having someone loving me for who I am can fool me :(

>>27119721
Obviously not me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.