[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your excuse robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 1452651057866.webm (606 KB, 438x368) Image search: [Google]
1452651057866.webm
606 KB, 438x368
What is your excuse robots?
>>
None of 'em read

I'm a /lit/ fag by the way...
>>
I'm 5'6" and can't grow a beard. Probably much uglier than him as well. My hair is shit too.
>>
>Wanna kiss?
>Sure

;-;
>>
>>27118664
she's wearing ugg boots
>>
>>27118664
I am not internet famous making 6 figures a year like him. Inb4 a bunch of faggots have no idea who he is.
>>
She will leave him so fast
>>
This looks like it's from one of the GDQ events. There's always one or two qts in the crowd, though I can't imagine what would tempt them to attend. There are very few Chads who speedrun, if any at all, and most of the runners/commentary/games played are autistic as fuck. So I can guess they're mainly there for the attention from thirsty betas.
>>
>>27119143
shut up, you giant fucking /fa/ggot
>>
File: 67877687.jpg (114 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
67877687.jpg
114 KB, 333x500
I'm a /longboy/ and I can't find any /sharpgirls/ to tame my length.
>>
>>27118664
This guy is getting cucked for sure, go ahead and say I'm paranoid but mark my words.
>>
I have no one to blame but myself. Logically, I'm sharp. Socially and Emotionally, I'm terrible.
>>
that girl is just really insecure.. she'll leave him once she realizes she can do better which usually occurs about 6 months into the relationship
>>
>>27118664
I don't have anything to offer her.

I'm too concerned over my own problems to worry about someone else.
>>
>>27118664
how come you never see the opposite

just fucking kill me already
>>
>>27119411
Who is he then?
I saw them during the winter games done quick cause a few comments were made about them in twitch chat, but no one let on that he was someone. Enlighten me.
>>
File: 1457637006113.png (118 KB, 1505x1067) Image search: [Google]
1457637006113.png
118 KB, 1505x1067
>>27120212
underrated meta-beta post
>>
whenever you see these types of mismatches, just consider the one that is more attractive most likely has some type of fetish related to how their partner looks. girls can have a fat fetish too.
>>
I gave up. Dont go out. Dont talk to grills.
>>
>>27118664
I'm short, ugly, retarded, stupid, retarded, worthless, scum, who can't leave my house without wanting to vomit.
>>
File: 1433354878285.png (248 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1433354878285.png
248 KB, 500x375
it's finally happening for me bros
>tfw first gf
>tfw first sex this week

it only took 23 long years
>>
i'm shorter than that neckbeard

also, some guy won the lottery today, what's your excuse for not throwing away your life savings on lottery tickets now???? faggot
>>
>>27120526
Get out.
Come back when your relationship falls apart in 5 months.

I hope it doesn't. I hope you haven't been here long enough to develop too many insecurities & trust issues that will slowly rot this relationship.

Good luck Anon.
>>
>>27118664
I'm a turbo-manlet, and I'm not le internet famous either.

>implying she isn't cheating on him
>>
>>27120526
mah man! congrats!
>>
>>27118664
I don't waste my time dating and doting on whores. I have better things to do with my time, money, and sanity.
>>
File: 1405302003690.jpg (65 KB, 681x701) Image search: [Google]
1405302003690.jpg
65 KB, 681x701
>>27120570

thanks friend

i'm super insecure with myself but i don't think have any trust issues. i'm just amazed that anyone would ever honestly want me and it she seems like she does. it's literally the best feeling i've felt in a really long time. i just feel my confidence growing all the time and sometimes i wonder why the hell i waited this long to put myself out there
>>
Happy for anyone this happens to. It's a dark and lonely world and anyone who find someone to share it with I really do feel happy for. The only thing I have waiting for me is the dark end of a gun, and while whenever I see something like this it feels me with envy, it also fills me with satisfaction that there's someone that doesn't have to end their life like I have to. Cheers to you, don't ever take what you have for granted.
>>
I can't speedrun anything
>>
He's either rich or she got fucked by fat hairy daddy when she was little, and liked it
>>
>>27120526
Are you me? I'm 23 and finally got with my oneitis. Life is good.
>>
>>27118664

i don't have one

i don't know what the problem is

maybe i never will
>>
>>27122487
>tfw your qt breaks up with you because your splits stop improving

rooo
>>
>>27118664
my face is a fucking mess
>>
>>27120235
Of course, because women. If you're not 8" big and/or not black, you're always be cucked.
>>
>>27118664
He's not a manlet.

I am.
>>
>>27120526
it's happening for me too bros
>did not scare her the fuck away
>actually have long interesting talks
>sent me lewds
>date on wednesday

took me 25 fucking years to even get here though
>>
File: i185^cimgpsh_orig.png (409 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
i185^cimgpsh_orig.png
409 KB, 1280x720
I am bitter from dating roasties so I don't try anymore.
>>
breaking 4th wall here

if anyone here is actually above 20 and KV find some other website to help you this place isnt gonna help for shit lol

95% of us are just shitposters and underage tho
>>
>>27123048
Breaking character anon, breaking character. Not the 4th wall, silly. :3
>>
>>27122806
you tore your fucking dress
>>
>>27119143
I wanna smell her feet
>>
There is a few reasons why I'm single
>low confidence
>introvert
>not sure how to handle women romantically, very little experience in doing so
>don't know how to talk to a girl I don't know
>starting to get too old for girls around me
>lots of insecurities (overweight, severely balding, etc)

I think the biggest reason however is fear:
>fear of rejection
>fear of being a plaything to be tossed aside
>fear of her thinking less of me being a virgin
>fear of her taking me for a ride by claiming rape or some such nonsense
>fear of not knowing what to do when she is expecting me to impress her
>fear of her betraying my trust in the worst way, like cheating

In the end I just sit in a corner and mind my own business, because taking risks is uncomfortable, and I put up with enough bullshit and unhappiness in my life so why would I let a stranger track mud through my heart?
>>
Oh my your like the male version of me... Only difference is i am like 3 kilos overweight considered gorgeous by many buy feel neglected by everyone. I really hope you find happiness in your life. I am not q virgin but i wish I was I wish I had that innocence and peace I had in life before men thought my only use was be there play thing...
>>
I don't give a shit about not having a girlfriend because I'm not a fucking normie.
>>
>worst hair you'll ever see
>2/10 max in looks
>100% skinnyfat
>worst combination of facial features, hair, and build ever
>thinning & receding hair
Women would rather get gangraped by ISIS than go out with me, no joke.
>>
>>27123383
Haha neither do i I am way to broken to give a shit about getting close to boys plus i don't get sexual attraction so its a relief to me
>>
>>27123391
Aww there there its will be okay at least you'll be show that if a woman likes you its because you have a vagina... P.s i am sure your not as ugly as you think, when i am down in the dumps I feel like the worst person in the world...
>>
All of the women I dated so far (all 6 of them) said I'm awesome in the bed but not too good when it comes to anything else in a relationship.

Now, assuming they weren't lying (I know sometimes they do, but all 6 of them? no way), this is how all my relationships will go in the future

>meet girl
>estabilish romantic relationship
>have sex
>realizes I'm very good at sex, but suck at everything else in a relationship
now comes their decision
>option 1: doesn't drop the romance, eventually gets bored, and decide that she needs a man who is moderately good at everything, so our ways part

>option 2: she drops all the romance in the relationship, we become each other's fucktoy and fuck each other's brains out every time we meet for 1-2 years until one of us gets bored of not having romance and moves on

I want to improve. wat do?
>>
I'm not just overweight. I'm legit ugly and stupid. Uglier and dumber than most of you judging by the threads where you post your faces and lives.
>>
>>27118664
overweight,socially weird,probably have autism,insecure
just kill me already
>>
>Decent face
>Actually really confident when I've had a drink
>scared of rejection when sober
>manlet
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.