[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times Normies Made You Feel Like Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455682117628.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1455682117628.png
7 KB, 251x201
>at local coffee shop
>getting a coffee with soy in it because lactose allergy
>the barista calls my order out loud
>one girl out of a group of three looks at my drink when they call it and says "wooow"
>hear other girl say "don't be so rude!"
>tfw she probably thought I was a fag for getting a coffee with soy

What the fuck lads, why are normie girls so cruel? Why do people have to make unsolicited, rude comments like that? I know it's not a big deal but just to know that someone went out of their way to make me feel shitty really bothers me, I'm still feeling shit even though I'm not thinking of that. It's like it left a lasting emotional wound that won't go away.
>>
>lactose allergy
You have an intolerance not an allergy, stupid faggot, and even nips can drink a cup of milk a day without ill effect
>>
Wooow anon
Soy? Are you serious?
>>
Maybe stop being so sensitive. She would have said "wooow" even if it was a 10/10 Chad, don't be so hard on yourself
>>
I think it's because they seek validation from their peers by putting you down, but I'm pretty stupid so I'm probably wrong.

I was bullied a lot by women when I was in high school and it really changed how I treat them. I am overly aggressive with women and will snap whenever one makes a comment like that towards me. I don't mean like getting physically aggressive, but I will always confront a woman when I think she makes a negative comment towards me and I will get up in her face. I've found this really shuts them up.

I guarantee if you had come over to that girls table and said something like "yeah, I got soy in my coffee. Why do you give a fuck? Why did you feel the need to make a comment? Fuck off" she would have apologized or at least become submissive towards you. It probably isn't the right way to handle those situations but it's what I've resorted to, because I'm done with women treating me like garbage just for existing.

I don't know if that helped or not, probably not, but I hope it did.
>>
>>27118715
It's not that I'll die, it just makes my stomach feel upset, so I prefer soy or almond milk if they have it.

>>27118722
yea she was basically like that. So what bitch, who gave you permission to comment on my coffee?
>>
>>27118788
Telling an entitled Stacy to fuck off just gives her all the right to further ridicule her, as well as giving her the attention she desires.
Best to ignore them at all costs. If they continue, then you smack the shit out of their normie faces.
>>
>>27118792
>stomach upset
'no'

Like I said, it's an intolerance (you don't produce lactose) not an allergy. It would produce a laxative effect with excess consumption, but a coffee isn't going to have anywhere near enough lactose for that, unless you're drinking some big gulp sized faggoccino
>>
>>27118907
produce lactase
>>
>>27118651
Wooow anon,
Coffee? Are you serious?
>>
>>27118651
>drink black
>>
>>27118788
She said it literally as I was walking away so I would've looked like a sperg had I turned around and said something, but on the car ride home I was autistically thinking of snappy comebacks.

I figure she has insecurity issues, so I thought it'd be funny if I'd have just looked at her and raise an eyebrow then just give her a quick scan with my eyes up and down then walk away smiling as I make a stifled chuckle.
>>
>>27118651
you better get over this shit quick, or be stuck being a manchild forever
>>
File: 1456650204326.jpg (73 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1456650204326.jpg
73 KB, 540x540
>tfw one time guy call me silly idiot
>Consider suicide
>>
File: chad.jpg (36 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
36 KB, 413x413
>>27118788
>"yeah, I got soy in my coffee. Why do you give a fuck? Why did you feel the need to make a comment? Fuck off"
>"yo is there a PROBLEM HERE?, is this man bothering you stacy?
>>
>>27118987
I've been like this my whole life. I don't get criticized often so when I do it really cuts deep.
>>
>>27118792
Doesn't coffee in general fuck people's stomach up?
>>
Fucking hell OP. All she said was "wow"

Why the fuck does that trigger you? Grow a pair.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.