[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever orgasmed out of fear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I'd like to think I'm not the only one who has experienced this.
>>
Please tell me more
What happened?
>>
>>27118831
>be 13
>running late to class
>end up in the wrong classroom
>leave while being scared shitless because the "late bell" just rang
>I'm so scared, that I actually have an orgasm
>first orgasm I ever had while awake (up until that point I would always have orgasms in my sleep as a result of similar situations such as being late or left behind)
>>
>>27118876
that is really fuckin weird

you got some brain wires crossed somewhere or something
>>
>>27118572
more info pls

did you cum in your undies?

Also, I've never had a wet dream. What exactly did I miss out on?
>>
>>27119052
I actually didn't. It's also worth noting that this is before I discovered masturbation.

Is it also weird that I often had orgasms in my sleep as a child? People think this is the strangest thing, but I kid you not. One time I had a dream that I was left behind on the school bus and I couldn't get out, so I had an orgasm and woke up. I was like, 7 years old.

There's gotta be someone else who experienced these things. I can't be the only one.
>>
>>27119199
In fact, I had no fucking idea what an "orgasm" was. I just knew I had feel good sensations in my sleep. Figured it was as normal as breathing, besides, it was a dream. Weird things happen in dreams.
>>
>>27119199
good repeating numbers.
Pls.enlighten us OP with your ways of overcumming your fears.
>>
I'll share another one.

My second to last childhood sleep orgasm involved me being in my uncle's living room. He decided he wanted to sumo wrestle me. So took off his clothes and had nothing but a sumo diaper on and pinned me to ground. As he was sitting on me I felt a pleasurable sensation in my genitals, then I woke up and still felt some of it lingering.
>>
>>27119242
Well, a couple of months after that real life "dream orgasm" experience in school, I finally decided to play with myself. I heard kids joke about "beating their Johnson" (it was 2005), so I was curious and decided to try it. The first few attempts failed because It took forever. However, eventually, I just kept going and I felt that feel good sensation once again. The same kind I felt in my dreams. The same kind I felt in school that one day, except this time, it was wet.

That's the other thing. I dream orgasms were always dry. I never had a "wet dream" which is weird.
>>
I guess I'll never get an explanation for this. maybe if I have kids, they'll (by genetics i guess) experience it too?
>>
I honestly wouldn't mind being able to experience it again. Being able to orgasm hands free would be awesome.
>>
File: 4ef.png (59 KB, 261x212) Image search: [Google]
4ef.png
59 KB, 261x212
>>27118572
No but I have orgasmed out of laughter from reading this. Laughing does give me a massive erection for some reason though
>>
>>27120144
I guess it is funny to other people. I just wanna know why this happened to me.
>>
>>27118572
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

vete a la mierda, original comment bot
>>
>>27119199
Abandonment fetish?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.