[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need some advice, the kind that only r9k understands and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 13159489.jpg (280 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
13159489.jpg
280 KB, 640x480
Guys I need some advice, the kind that only r9k understands and would help with. I'm going to be in Japan soon and I'll be there at least over this Christmas. Based on my knowledge of their culture gained from anime tropes, Christmas is a fairly significant event for dating. What can I do to get myself a Jap gf and enjoy a white Christmas deito like in my animu? My stats...

>29
>white
>virgin
>3/10 (Not going to post photo)
>skinnyfat
>bad teeth
>shitty hair
>4.5" dick
>will have decent Japanese by then

If I can have this event I'll be able to kill myself in peace once I leave Japan, knowing I'd achieved the most significant thing I'll ever possibly achieve. Please help, robots, help me get a peaceful suicide. If there's a shot, any shot, I'll take it.
>>
>>27118513
>skinnyfat
post photo
>>
So basically, your goal shouldn't be just to get a gf, try and live your life man.
>>
>>27119372
I've tried, I was mentally fucked up after school and spent years trying to undo the damage. I never succeeded, mental problems meant I couldn't have close friends, small dick meant I couldn't have a relationship. There's nothing left for me man, dying is all I have left to do now.

I've saved up heaps of money and I want to spend it enjoying myself in a country I've always wanted to spend time in. I've sold nearly all my possessions, have quit my job and will cut all ties with my home country once I'm in nippon. I just want this one thing before I die, this one, small thing. But it seems like the world won't even give me that small morsel before I go. No final meal for me.
>>
>>27118513
It won't happen, sorry. Life isn't like anime, not even in Japan.

I'm like you, but 18 years old, even worse teeth and no hair at all.
>>
File: JustDoIt.jpg (43 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
JustDoIt.jpg
43 KB, 480x479
Go to some red light district, pay some cash and not being a virgin anymore.
Or use your money to fix yourself.
>>
Go for it Anon but don't get too focused on getting a gf and forget to enjoy the country.
>>
>>27118670
Wow. You are a pathetic piece of worthless shit. Maybe you weren't born to pass on your genes. You should have died when you were born.
>>
>>27118513
How tall are you? That's a big thing with them orientals
>>
>>27118513
are you retarded? japanese people hate non-japanese people. and your a weeb? they will hate you 10x more. And you're unfuckable? gee that's really gonna work out anon. There aren't even enough fat girls in japan for that to be an option.
>>
>>27119563
Yeah, I'm figuring as much.

>>27119768
I'm just over six foot.

>>27119806
I wouldn't say I'm a weeb as such, I like the culture and language but I don't thing it's supreme or better than western culture, if anything I'm quite proud of my link to western culture aside from the debauchery.

>>27119631
But I can get hookers where I am now anon. Having someone fuck you for money isn't the same as someone genuinely wanting to spend time with you on what they consider a special day.

>>27119806
What can I say? I know it's a long shot but I don't have anything else left to dream for.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.