[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good day, acquaintances and strangers alike. I must ask, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1375978488708.jpg (332 KB, 1864x3263) Image search: [Google]
1375978488708.jpg
332 KB, 1864x3263
Good day, acquaintances and strangers alike. I must ask, why do the infants in men's clothing that frequent that board Robot VMMMM that make them so universally loathed?

A follow-up question, old beans: is it something specific?
Could it be that thou art all collectives of stereotypical traits of an adult-sized toddler?
Perhaps it might be thy scent that leads you gentlemen, and occasional lady, to be the target of laughter by the foul establishment of Tumblr?

I wish thou all a good day. Anyone care for a spot of tea, by the by?
>>
teenage pseudo-intellectual detected

>>>/b/
>>
File: Farage Fifth Column.jpg (238 KB, 594x428) Image search: [Google]
Farage Fifth Column.jpg
238 KB, 594x428
>>27118395
>making a new trip to escape the humiliation your last one suffered
>posts an even more cringy thread than last time
>>
>>27118467
Bah! Thou imply that I art another manbaby? *shakes head while putting down tea to add a sugar cube* Choose thy next spoken sentence with great care, lest I use my connections with my fellow nobles to have thou brought to the guillotine for treason against the queen!
>>
>>27118508
My lady has been teaching me to "samefag," as it were called. A sport I would associate with peasants, but imagine my shock when I learned that my fellow economical leaders use the Electronic Entertainment Program to promote their latest titles! By some chance, art thou purchasing the newest Sir Tom Clancy I game?
>>
>>27118516

no, you're just a regular baby, you sound like you're some overweight 14 year old american kid obsessed with sherlock and doctor who

men don't need sugar in their tea
>>
>>27118516
>*shakes head while putting down tea to add a sugar cube*

Some screencap-anon get in here fucking now
>>
>>27118585
*prods you with cane lightly while removing monocle in case of a ruckus* Begone from this fine establishment, knave!

>>27118633
Why? My lady said I excel at this so-called "samefagging." Perhaps I would be a fine addition to Her Majesty's Royal Shitposting Army.
>>
This is some high quality cringe, well done.
>>
File: FUCKING BARBARIANS GET OUT.png (102 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING BARBARIANS GET OUT.png
102 KB, 256x256
>>27118395
Also,

>being this bad at Roman numerals
>>
File: skepticalhitler.png (29 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
skepticalhitler.png
29 KB, 209x200
>>27118728
>*prods you withcane lightly while removing monocle in case of a ruckus*
>posting like this
This is the cringiest shit I have ever read desu.
>>
>>27118823
Doj has gone off the deep end since he got an internet girlfriend
>>
>>27118755
>titles my posts "cringy," as commoners say, when he is but an embarrassment to his bloodline, an ignorant wretch, and the child of a hamster and elderberry-scented bastard
Leave.
>>
File: last night I.gif (18 KB, 446x440) Image search: [Google]
last night I.gif
18 KB, 446x440
>>27118769
Wait what? I just googled it and that's what it said.

I fucked it up. Sorry for fucking up at being a fuckup. If anyone who isn't a disgrace to the glorious Roman Empire wants to try, the trip is #nigger because originality is gay. Make SURE you're Sir Doj IV or you're retarded.
>>
>>27118919
1) Roman numerals can't repeat one symbol more than three times.

2) What he wrote would be 3995 even if it could.
__
Roman numeral for 9001 would be XMX
>>
>>27119056
The underscore goes under the last X, but I can't replicate the effect in the format, apparently.
>>
>>27119056
Thanks man. Let this die or post memes
>>
>Using that sweet-ass picture to fag up /r9k/ by talking like how I imagine steampunk cosplayers talk.
>>
I don't even care about the motivation behind this, but your English is superb and that is to be commended. Carry on.
>>
>Tfw I realize I don't even have the courage to do something like this, because I'm afraid to be marked as cringey by my fellow /r9k/.

This looks like fun. Wish I wasn't such a shy beta.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.