[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not attractive >not smart >not creative >not funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ttg.gif (758 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
ttg.gif
758 KB, 400x225
>not attractive
>not smart
>not creative
>not funny
>not interesting
>not talented
>not motivated
>not strong
>not ambitious
>not socially competent
>not confident
>not tough
WHAT THE FUCK AM I

WHY DO I EXIST

I'M WASTING OXYGEN FOR PEOPLE WHO MATTER
>>
>attractive
>smart
>creative
>funny
>interesting
>talented
>confident
>tough

sucks that I dont have any social interactions since I dropped out of school and only work and focus on hobbys

loneliness is shitty
>>
Have you done anything to change that? Or yet, the better question should be: Are you willing to?
>>
Your purpose for existence was to suffer, OP.
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>27117947
I'm willing but I don't feel able. I don't even know where to start. If I can't even solve my shitty lower-middle-class-young-adult-white-male problems on my own, how the hell will I be able to grapple with real life?
>>
>>27117605
Be good, get good, or give up
>>
>>27117605
That's probably only true to you
You just hate yourself
>>
>>27118622
First off: Do you have a job? Are you going t school, or are you a NEET?
>>
>>27119818
I am 19 and I have a part time job. I'm planning to go to school in the fall, but I don't know what for. For that reason, I'm hesitant to even go. It's a lot of money and it's all coming out of my pocket + minimal scholarships.
>>
>>27120372
Well, is there anything specific that catches your eye? I know you said you didn't know, but there has to be something that your at least somewhat interested in.
>>
File: 1457829410965.jpg (83 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1457829410965.jpg
83 KB, 409x409
>attractive
>smart
>not creative
>funny
>not interesting
>not talanted
>not motivated
>not strong
>not ambitious
>socially competent
>confident
>tough
Could be worse
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.