[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a nice compliment you've received? >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What's a nice compliment you've received?

>you look like a character from a shota anime
>you have a nice ass
>you're easily the smartest one here
>>
File: 1457455005812.png (80 KB, 316x452) Image search: [Google]
1457455005812.png
80 KB, 316x452
>ywn have a cute, smart trappy bf with a nice ass

Fucking leave me alone OP
>>
>>27117297
>you look like a character from a shota anime

honestly quite jelly

>you will never find a qt to /ss/ with
>>
>(x) is crazy in a dumb trashy sort of way, you're crazy in a smart people way
>>
The only compliment I've ever received from a stranger close to my age was "you have very dark eyes". At least I think it was a compliment, that's how it came across to me.
Too bad it was coming from a gay man and I'm straight.
>>
File: how are you.gif (48 KB, 1200x368) Image search: [Google]
how are you.gif
48 KB, 1200x368
>Me: I focused on academics and professional success, but neglected the other things that make life... life.
>Him: Well, keep doing what you're doing. You're the most stable person I know of everyone [from our graduating class]

Not the nicest, but among the most recent.
>>
>you're really manly
>you look like the kind of guy I wouldn't wanna fuck with
>"anon is a huge sweetheart!"
>"wow, your voice is sooo deep!"
>"love your lips"

That's all I can think of right now.
>>
If you've ever received a compliment on your appearance, you are fucking normscum and need to leave.
>>
>you're hilarious
>funny
>you're a good singer
>"you're actually cool though. we just fake it when we talk about him"
also one time i overheard two girls say that I was cute and funny. plus cool to hang out with
>>
>you look like a Vietnam Marine

Said by my platoon commander felt good man
>>
>whoa your dick looks really feminine
>>
>>27117455

Fuck off, Edgelord, Jr.

You've never received a compliment because you're a shithead.
>>
>>27117326
Are you female?

Oregano oragami.
>>
> "you have beautiful eyes"
> "you ave nice bone structure"
> "you fucked me good in a dream"
>>
>you have such a cute voice
>>
>>27117297
my hairdresser said I had a nice face and asked if I have a gf, she was qt too

of course she was getting paid so...
>>
>older ladies usually tell me I look like one of their kids anime characters

I know I do, its on purpose
>>
>>27117297
post boipucci.

Commente originale.
>>
>>27117600
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>you look asian
>you look like an anime character
>you look sad, are you okay?
(i like the sad one because it sorta implies i have a cute puppy dog face, i guess??)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.