[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you name some achievements you are proud of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
can you name some achievements you are proud of?
>>
>>27117174
I drew that picture
>>
no
originakl feel
>>
I won first place in Lincoln Douglas debate a bunch of times, including at state once.

I got a 32 on my ACT without studying at all.

Not many others.
>>
File: file.png (14 KB, 259x77) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14 KB, 259x77
this is the only thing i've ever accomplished in my life
>>
File: 1451599784156.jpg (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451599784156.jpg
120 KB, 300x300
I can solve a rubiks cube in under 30 seconds

Memorized the periodic table

Memorized all the best picture winners

I know a lot about movies

I can stick my electric toothbrush all the way up my ass
>>
>>27117174
Somehow actually managing to get laid...by 3 nonprostitute girls in b4 outnormiereeeeeee

If you guys knew me you would see how amazing this feat actually was
>>
I hit legend in Hearthstone a few months ago. It was the first time I really made a serious effort to try and it wasn't too difficult.
For about 5 minutes I felt genuinely happy for the first time in months and I haven't felt that way since.
I was also pretty pleased with myself when I finally hit my goal of being able to do 50 pushups. I've been struggling to get much further than that but I'm still trying.
>>
>>27117195

I got a 32 too brofist. Never applied to a school though.
>>
File: i drive.jpg (138 KB, 1017x675) Image search: [Google]
i drive.jpg
138 KB, 1017x675
>>27117265
I bet no one truly understands you, anon
>>
Once I posted something and got more than 30 (you)'s.
>>
>>27117338
Good job anon, that's great.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 281x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 281x325
>>27117174
At my grandpa's funeral I managed to not look at his open casket. I just looked down, made sure I stood behind someone, turned my back, or simply closed my eyes. I didn't want to remember him like that.

We were always kidding around with each other at holidays, and even his last few months at he hospital I made him laugh. When we left he hospital one day, aka unknowingly the last time I'd see him alive, I scurried back in his room and said "we love you grandpa :)" and have him a pink flower I got (We came straight from my cousin's wedding). It stayed alive in a cup of water for a long time and it cheered him up.

At his funeral my grandma told me "You always made him happy"
>>
File: 1446344238277.png (127 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
1446344238277.png
127 KB, 361x361
>>27117174
I once posted a thread and I think it got over 100 replies
I honestly can't think of anything else
>>
>>27117410
Fuck I cried for the first time this year. Stay strong anon
>>
File: 1454900239186.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454900239186.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>27117410
Damn, this hurts.
>>
>>27117383
I recently had a post get around 180 (yous) because of a get. felt good man
>>
>>27117174

A girl let me put my panis in her vagoo on purpose once, didnt even have to pay for it

I graduated from college despite being complete shit and hating it

I still have my physical and mental health despite all the abuse its taken from just growing up poor, moving away from my family, having a shitty mom, taking lots of drugs, etc. im kind of proud of that.
>>
>>27117174
1. I won 7/8 awards in my UNI under a scholarship program I was in with 15k people by being a generally hardworking and likable person amongst the students and staff members. I used my spare time to tutor other students in the program, raised a bunch of money for it, was well proceeded, and I was awarded a higher grad scholarship which I split with this christian girl who was working just as hard and a runner up behind me toward the end of it. The achievement in this was just showing myself that I can accomplish so much when I choose not to isolate myself and try instead of immediately giving up only to fall back into depression.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.