[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it actually like to be poor? Like straight up "welfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (480 KB, 908x636) Image search: [Google]
image.png
480 KB, 908x636
What is it actually like to be poor?

Like straight up "welfare and not by choice" poor.
>>
Pretty much life ruining for most people.

>poor diet and general neglect = poor mental and physical and social development

And that's effectively irreversible on top of all the usual social stigmas and restrictions poverty gets you.
>>
>>27116980
i don't often come to r9k

when did it become /pol/ 2.0?
>>
Why the fuck are liberals so americentric?
>>
>>27116980
Being poor is always a choice, no exceptions.

>>27117061
Fuck off, nigger lover.
>>
File: 1334006569189.gif (1 MB, 412x516) Image search: [Google]
1334006569189.gif
1 MB, 412x516
>>27117040
This 100%.

My life is an inescapable hell. I am lonely and forgotten. I eat one meal a day and am very low energy.

I also live in an area with a ton of trust-fund yuppies so I get to see all the things I will never have in life and it is soul-crushing.
>>
>>27117100
>Being poor is always a choice, no exceptions.

No it isn't. If it was that simple, poor people wouldn't exist in such large numbers, Everything you take for granted about your upbringing is why you're not poor now
>>
>>27117143
>Internet access

Fuck off middle class
>>
>>27117162
>go to library
>free wifi

are you retarded?
>>
>>27116980
It sucks, I had to skip classes because we couldn't afford books and it was emberassing when teachers bothered me about it in front of everyone, I often would go to school hungry, I wore the same dirty clothes for 4 years (just a single outfit). I couldn't afford to do activities with people going out because it meant spending money which I didn't have, never had a phone which is probably a must when you want to have a social life. I'm still poor but nowadays I get welfare so at least I can afford to eat for half a month, the other half is tough, usually living off scraps of food I have leftover or visiting my grandparents, which aren't wealthy either but they will always get me some warm meal.
>>
>>27117143
>low energy
you better get the fuck out of here this is now a HIGH ENERGY ZONE
>>
>>27116980
>What is it actually like to be poor?

Shit

bl0x
>>
>>27117160
Poor people exist because they are lazy and just take handouts

Trump 2016
>>
>>27117061
fuck off normie faggot

original comment
>>
never grew up that way personally, but one of my best friends from elementary school grew up like that. single mother, on welfare, living in a low income apartment. it didn't seem awful at the time, he had a lot of toys and games and stuff and we always had fun. but thinking back, yea it was really trashy and they lived in squalor. his mother was really trashy, she never had a real job as far as I know and she never cleaned her house, it was always different shades of filthy. as a kid I never wanted to eat there because everything in the kitchen was dirty or smelled bad. his trash mother got pregnant again when my friend was like10 and got child support from the father.

I feel bad for him because he never really had a chance and his early life really fucked him up. I haven't seen him in like 10+ years, not sure if he's still fucked up. I think he's spent some time in prison.
>>
>>27117223

>people genuinely believe this complete gibberish
>>
File: 1457621714271_0.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457621714271_0.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
It's like pic related.

They make poor choices, don't know how to manage their finances.
>>
>>27117269
its true faggot. why work when u get free money. u think a nigger is going to work at the local mcdonalds to make money or get free neetbux to spend at mcdonalds
>>
>>27117288
poorfags where hand me downs
>shoes 800
>pants 400
>belt 350

u actually think this is true?
>>
File: 1457634375217.jpg (89 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457634375217.jpg
89 KB, 720x720
>>27117311
Like this

Poorfags baka
>>
>>27117288

>extreme examples = everyone

>>27117311

>everyone who is poor is a welfare leeching nigger maymay

You're fucking stupid and don't deserve to be middle class.
>>
>>27117331
Yes I do.

I know(and I'm sure you do too) TONS of "poor people" who struggle with rent regularly but have the newest Apple products, Jordan's, a "sick" car, etc.
>>
>>27117223
>>27117311

i'm about to be on the streets. i got laid off from my last job and i've been applying to everything. i'm either overqualified for the low wage jobs, or am outclassed for the jobs i'm qualified for.

yea, i'm just lazy tho.
>>
>>27117162
Wew you really are a dumbass aren't you?
>>
>>27117352

>confusing working class people who spend their money unwisely with actual poor people.
>>
>>27117357
>overqualified

keep telling urself this
u need no qualification to earn minimum wage job, ur prolly lazy anyways
>>
>>27117288

Right, because if you manage your finances right, even if you're working a garbage-tier fast food job making 12,000k a year, you can still become a billionaire if you just buy cheap clothing.
>>
>>27117352
Shit nigger there's a difference between people that have money but due to poor management can't save up and complain that they don't have money and actual poor people.
>>
>>27117373
>implying that's not all "poor" people

>>27117373
>>27117399
Show me the monthly budget(expenses and income) of a poor person

PS, working minimum wage past 25 is literally kill yourself tier
>>
>>27117381

this has to be a troll. people like mcdonalds don't hire someone with an engineering degree because they're afraid that person will jump ship as soon as soon as an engineering job comes along.
>>
>>27117223
Poor people will always exist because of poor genetics. Low IQ will destine you to poverty.
>>
Welfare is an economic trap. You are penalized for trying to work. It's very hard to escape and better your life if you've become a part of the benefits system in the United States.
>>
>>27117381

when employers see someone apply that seems well educated, they correctly assume that the person will leave after finding a better job, causing employee turnover, a decrease in company efficiency while looking for another to fill the place. The Hiring guy for McDicks wants to hire the highschool dropout or the dad at 18, because he knows that they are probably gonna stuck around for years, content with the shitty job.

All the 'overqualified' guy needs to do is omit stuff when applying, to look more desirable to the company
>>
File: 893e8bfe43e41b9bbf28070ef287507a.png (356 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
893e8bfe43e41b9bbf28070ef287507a.png
356 KB, 1000x1200
>>27117432

>daddy got me a swell job, why can't everyone just have their daddies get them cool, high-paying jobs too?

Tell me bout dem bootstraps and handshakes and muh hardworkinggumption too anon
>>
>>27117458
why would u even tell them u have a degree in the first place. normies sure are fucking retarded.
>>
>white
>graduated from a highschool of 86% "diversity"
>gangs and degenerates everywhere
>target and walmart shoes and clothes always
>full welfare and ebt students ate better and had nicer shoes
>because parents worked lower middle class got nearly no govt assistance

I didn't know poverty but I grew up knowing knowing what the real struggle to make a living was like.
>>
>>27117508
>Instantly jumps to the "u just got given everything in life! U don't know how hard I have it sitting on 4chan all day :((((( why won't anyone pay me for existing!"

Kill yourself
>>
>>27117191
I buy boxes of spaghetti. Some months I eat spaghetti twenty or more times. Those are bad times and I normally end up losing a lot of weight.
>>
>>27117458
>>27117505
WHAT KIND OF GENIUS TELLS THEM HE HAS AN ENGINEERING DEGREE FOR MCDONALDS???

No fuckinh wonder you can't find an engineering job. They're literally retarded
>>
>>27117517

have you ever interviewed for a job you fucking idiot? they're going to see the gap in your work history and ask you what the fuck you did. someone can't lie about what they did for 10yrs after school.
>>
>>27117596
sure u can, ur just not smart enough to figure it out. how do u think the 30 yr old neets get jobs when they desperately need one
>>
>>27117596
No they don't.

Dude McDonalds literally hires niggers and autistic people with acne.

If you can't past a McDonald's interview, PLEASE end your life.
>>
>>27117574
Rice and chicken bullion (the bricks thingie) to accompany it is my go to food choice if I want it to last because it's relatively cheap, but don't even get me started on losing weight, I'm really underweight for a man my age (175cm/56kg).
>>
>>27117647
>56kg at 175 cm

LOL.

No wonder you're a virgin and can't get a gf
>>
>>27117596
ur overthinking it. minimum wage employers give no fucks about who they hire, they can be replaced immediately.
>>
>>27117647
its ok man

6ft 115 pounds
bout to start a diet to gain more weight once i get my next paycheck
>>
>>27117734
HOLY SHIT DO YOU HAVE AIDS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27117432

>implying you have any idea at all who or what the underclass actually is

>Show me the monthly budget(expenses and income) of a poor person

>openly admitting you are so fucking retarded you think I have access to the financial details of a poor person

Are you genuinely being this completely fucking stupid on purpose?
>>
>>27116980
It's fucking terrible anon. I'm a Mexicunt American-born who grew up very poor; I remember there were times were I couldn't eat dinner because we were all too broke to even afford to pay for anything. So instead, we would typically sleep just to get over the painful hunger. I'm glad I'm in away in college. I'm making money now and am very content and rather grateful with what I have. I sincerely hope nobody goes through what went through, it was terrible and I hated every single second of it.
>>
>>27117562

>instantly resorts to arguing against a strawman because he keeps getting BTFO beyond recognition every time he posts his ridiculous bullshit.
>>
>>27117845
My point was that if you looked at a poor person's budget of expenses/income you could EASILY point out where they're going wrong.
>>
>>27117780
no im skinny and asian/white
I have high metabolism

plz no bully
>>
I was raised by a single mother drug addict/alcoholic with 2 other siblings (white trash)
Since she had kids we all got free insurance and something like $600 in food stamps. We'd be fine even without the ebt, its very hard to starve in a developed western country.

But beyond that it sucked. Wearing tattered clothes and being known as "the poor kid." Having the schoolbus stop at your shitty rusting singlewide trailer while everyone else gets dropped off at their luxurious 3 storey homes. Never having spare money to blow on whatever you want, everything has to be a meticulously planned purchase. Having to hide and be quiet when the landlord starts banging on the door, utilities being turned off, etc. You don't know just how bad not having running water is after a couple of days.

My mom could score decent money for christmas gifts through churches though, richfags feel good about themselves when they toss a couple of hundred bucks to a poor single mother.
>>
>>27116980
gonna request a source on that quote op,

what are we on facebook
?
>>
>>27117934

Being ridiculously poor and the cycle of poverty is the number one reason, not your imaginary budgetary failings.
>>
>>27117984
anon i hope u live a better life today than u did in ur past
>>
>>27118023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

here u go lazy faggot
>>
>>27118046
There's literally Pell Grants which let poorfags go to University.

There's jobcorps.

No man. It really IS poor management of finance.

Ive spoken to these poorpeople man.

I've asked them how they spend their money, where does it all go each month and what they do with their time... Needless to say it's very evident why they're poor.

I know I know you're going to reply and make a big fake scenario about Tyrone who got addicted to drugs, got hit by car then dropped out of school due to the pain as well as his mom dying so he had to take care of her while working at McDonalds but that's just NOT the case for 99% of these people.

The problem is THEM, not all these externalities.

I KNOW that some people got it worse than others, that's what welfare and other programs for poor people exist but there's no reason to be broke with $0 in your pocket if you work. That's just bad planning.
>>
>>27118075
I'm better off financially but thats about it. I had to deal with poorfag problems but now I have to deal with robot problems too.
>>
>>27118272
ITT: WE JUST MAKE SHIT UP

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>27118314
How is that different than what you're doing exactly?

>My made up scenarios are real! Yours are not!

>Proof? Show budget of poor person please
>i-i don't have that... Why can't u take my word for it...
>>
ITT: middle class blaming lower class for problems created by the upper class

you all fell for it again
>>
>>27118506
>It's da maaaaan, dude. Here hit this joint while I talk about the eviiills of capitalism, man!
>Vote for Bernie, dude!
>>
>>27116980
All the homeless retards should be taken deep in the woods, made to dig their own grave and shot. Fuck, I hate the homeless.
>>
>>27116980
working full time and the rent for my shitty bachelor apartment is more then one whole paycheck. wich is 80 hours of soul crushing labour
>>
>>27118593
Good god where do you live?
>>
>>27118593
>He doesn't have a gf to split the cost of rent with

LaughingNormies.png
>>
>>27118272
>There's literally Pell Grants which let poorfags go to University.

Its hilarious you think the underclass would even consider university an option. This alone is indicative of how clueless you are.

>Ive spoken to these poorpeople man.

No you haven't. At best, you've spoken to a lower class person with shitty financial discipline and you are using this to apply to the underclasses.

>I know I know you're going to reply and make a big fake scenario and blah blah blah

This is a classic, pitiful shaming technique to try to strengthen your weak argument by presuming my rebuttal. It's not going to work.

The problem is the cycle of poverty, the physical and mental damage done in childhood, and the lack of good role models across multiple generations.
>>
>>27118434

>he thinks he's replying to the same person.

Explain to me exactly how you think I am going to get my hands on a poor persons budget. I am waiting to hear your hilarious explanation of how you expected me to pull that out of my ass.
>>
>>27118672
So how many of this "underclass" do you know? Are you one?

>>27118691
I thought you were one considering how much you love sucking their dick.
>>
>>27118528
>le just world fallacy meme
>>
>>27118593
Same.
3k rent (and this is considered the cheapest place in town)
3.5k paycheck
500 left for weekly food, laundry, gas.
>>
File: bait is not trying.jpg (22 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
bait is not trying.jpg
22 KB, 627x626
>>27117100
>>27117223
i sure wish i had been able to live a life devoid of any real workload
>>
>>27116980
You get by, best as you can.
>>
>>27118737
>Le unfair world fallacy
>>
>>27116980

It is pretty bad. Especially if you're poor and white. If you have any questions I'll definitely answer them for you.

One thing that I actually admired about "us" is that we sort of band together. Growing up in a section 8 housing community (The hood, ghetto, etc), families would share food and stuff, which was cool because a lot of times I had neighbors from South America or the Caribbean, so I got to try a lot of interesting foods while my middle class friends were eating tv dinners and hamburger helper.

A lot of embarrassment. I think it is more embarrassing when you become self aware of your poorness. Like, sure, I might be in AP classes, and I know more about philosophy or literature than most people, but when you're walking down the street with your disabled single parent, both wearing unwashed clothes, and looking uneducated, you feel lesser-than most people. I actually wrote a length poem on pastebin about this, but I don't remember the link.

I think the worst thing though is the oppression. When you're poor the cards are stacked against you. Things rarely work out. The economic system, or the market system favors those who already have money. I think the TV show Shameless put it best, "when you're poor the only way to make money is to steal it or scam it." For a while my mother was selling my anti-anxiety medication. When you're working, you know, if you have food stamps, if you make 30 dollars at work, food stamps will take away 15 dollars, and the portion of the rent you owe will go up by 20 dollars. So by working, you actually lose money. It is a perpetual cycle. Poverty is hard to get out of.
>>
>>27118785
Why are you assuming they had no workload?

Why do poorfags ALWAYS think the "rich" just sit around jerking off and making 1000x more than them?
>>
>>27118272
Do you even know how hard it is to get one of those grants? People also underestimate how hard it is to get welfare/disability benefits (autismbux) and the sort unless you've been receiving it all your life or living in a family already relying on financial aid.

For those in that situation who DO get to the point where they want to seek employment. When you start getting ANY sort of job income, then your support is almost immediately cut off, and what you end up earning from your new job never even breaks even most of the time compared with what you were receiving previously. Now you're taking what time you spent just taking care of yourself and using it towards a employment where you're unable to support yourself. From this point on, it's a very long and difficult process into obtaining that aid again (it can take upwards of several years to get it again).

You're also neglecting that there are poor people who manage their finances well with whatever they have, but that doesn't stop them from being in a dead-end situation.
>>
>>27117223
This t bh.
If they were active and didn't take any handouts, they wouldn't exist because theyd be dead.
>>
>>27118570

I'd dig all the graves and the shooting if you'd give me a wage

Sincerely, a homeless guy
>>
>>27118827

But being white and poor is different in two ways. People don't take your poorness seriously, and therefore criticize you harsher for not having material possessions.

However, and I totally buy into the privilege meme on this regard, being white helps. All I need is a hair cut, a shower, and a clean suit, and people will assume I'm successful and hardworking. The issue with being poor is affording those things.

What I'm getting at is it is easier to fake a persona of being not poor, and in a way, that makes it easier to get out of poverty, however hard it is to get out of poverty in the first place. Think of Don Draper. Although he is a fictional character, I think there are a lot of real world parallels.
>>
>>27118832

Because they do, senpai.
>>
>>27118847
You seem to care a lot.

Are you poor?
>>
>>27118945
Then who pays them if they do nothing?

Does their money come from the tears of the poor?
>>
>>27117223
There will always be poor people in every society, the same way there will always ugly & hot people
>>
>>27118965
what do you think rent is?
>>
>>27118965

They skim a little off the top of the workers wages. Are you retarded?
>>
>>27119009
This.

I like poor people.

It's hard not to like someone who cleans your toilets and makes your big macs.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK POORFAGS. :^)
>>
>>27119035
How else would a business function?

They need to make profit, they're the ones taking the risk.

If the business fails WHO gets stuck with all the debt? Who works on the business for years before it turns a profit?

Where would these workers be alternatively, if the business did not exist to give them a job?
>>
>>27119026
>>>27118965 (You)
>what do you think rent is?

It is paying someone money in exchange for use of their property.

No harm no foul.
>>
>>27118965

you do know rich people don't work, they make their money work for themselves, right?

They invest in stocks, come from old money, own businesses, own property.

Your blue collar workers are the ones working hard for piss poor wages. But the ones who own the companies they work for are making millions a year just for sitting in an office and having meetings and expanding their business.
>>
File: 1393830803539.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1393830803539.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>27119061
>If the business fails WHO gets stuck with all the debt?

That depends on what kind of business it is, doesn't it, smart guy?
>>
>>27116980
Why would bernie sanders shit on white people? What possible motivation could he have? It couldn't be related to his people's culture. I mean look at him, he's a normal white guy just like you & I, right? Definitely descended from a parasitic middle-eastern tribe, right?
>>
There are no poor Americans. Only temporarily embarrassed millionaires.
>>
>>27116980
>What is it actually like to be poor?

I grew up in an area that's well below the poverty line. It's pretty much like the backwoods redneck stereotypes you see on TV, although those may be a bit exaggerated. My city had lots of neglected infrastructure, literal shacks and run-down manufactured homes, garbage and junk vehicles littering every end of the landscape, and the people were all conspiracy nuts and Christian fundamentalists. There was also an unusually high rate of physical deformity and mental retardation.

As for the causes of it, it's partly the poor cultural values these people are reared with, and the corrupt politicians who prey on them. It's easy for conservatives to move into the area and start spouting some nonsense about immigration reform or outlawing homosexuality. People eat that shit up, and then they never seem to notice how all their tax dollars are being laundered in the name of private charities. Meanwhile, our roads and basic infrastructure continue to crumble.

As for escaping this lifestyle, it's going to take a lot of determination. There aren't any opportunities in these areas, unless you think minimum wage is going to afford you enough savings to relocate. (After taxes? No way. Our taxes were even higher than what might be more typical of an urban city.) In the nearly three decades I lived there, I don't think we once had any factory jobs. Higher education is a joke. It's all agricultural curriculum, which basically just means you'll be shoveling manure.

Culturally, it was depressing as fuck. If you weren't a white, God-fearing Christian, you might as well stick your head in the sand and never speak up, because people will sure as hell go out of their way to make you feel like shit. It's no wonder half the population ended up on drugs.
>>
>>27118272

Yea I'm not even poor and this is bullshit. Making $60k a year is a whole mother world than retail.
>>
>>27119061

>they need to make profit, they're the ones taking the risk

I don't see your logic. They can make a profit while treating their employees ethically and offering a livable wage.

Rich people are rich because they're greedy and exploit certain advantages. a la Martin Shkreli.
>>
>>27117352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoyJ6lo6C1Q
>>
>>27116980
My parents where immigrants from El Salvador my dad worked two minimum wage jobs until recently when he couldn't anymore and my mom worked one I live in outside low Angeles in a house unlike most people around me who live in apartments back in 2004 or somewhere before the gov started foreclosing on houses because people couldn't afford to pay we got a loan or something and ended up almost losing the house numerous times but didnt I was usually alone I always listened to them and never went out until hs when I started getting into trouble somewhat so I felt like I never had a childhood which is why I took a year off and didn't go to college after hs to have fun and be a kid but it didn't work out I had no friends I barely passed hs i'm poor I guess never but better off in some ways than other kids I'm gonna join the army to pay for college and other reasons reminds me of fortunate son but where there's a will there's a way
>>
File: 1436888238027.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1436888238027.png
14 KB, 364x322
No wonder everyone here is a virgin with no friends.

You people spend all your time on /r9k/ whining rather than earning money. LOL

Stay poor

Maybe if you whine some more Bernie will redistribute all those evil rich people's money
>>
File: 1457652464162.gif (534 KB, 383x446) Image search: [Google]
1457652464162.gif
534 KB, 383x446
>>27118947
Are you upset that I'm more knowledgeable on this subject that you claim to be right about?
>>
>>27117562
you havent really given us any reason to believe you;ve worked a day in your life for anything you've done. there's a difference between applying yourself and actually having to do somethign hard.
>>
>>27119141
Martin Shkreli did nothing wrong.

Watch his live stream. He btfo countless retards like you in "debate".

Literally look it up on YouTube and being so dumb.

Even reddit realized he wasn't a bad guy, and they're literally Bernie Sanders the website
>>
>>27119036
If they're unionized they probably clear six figures
>>
>>27119190
You haven't proved that you worked hard either.

You likely post on /r9k/ all day and want people to pay you for existing. As most losers here.
>>
>>27119191

Are you dense? Did I ever say rich people are evil or bad? Did I say Shkreli was bad? He did what anybody else would do in his situation. He is an example of what is wrong with the system. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

In the grand scheme of things, none of this matters. But simply put, there should be such a big divide between the haves and have nots.

But, some men just wanna watch the world burn, so stay mad, big guy.
>>
>>27116980
Was pretty fucking horrible. My parents died unexpectedly when I was 18. Due to their wills not really being ready I kinda got like no inheritance and shit and it all went to my maternal uncle who moved in the day they died and took everything. So I had to finish high school living in my car and showering at a former neighbor's house once in a while who did their best to help. I went to trade school though and eventually got off welfare. I would rather die than depend on welfare ever again. When you live in a car for two years and get scared to death that one day it won't work it changes you.
>>
>>27119330
My father and my girlfriend were in similar positions at one point or another. She just kind of drifted through it since she still had her mother, though.
>>
>>27119314
>There should not be

No such thing. That's how life works, senpai.
>>
>>27118272
>There's literally Pell Grants which let poorfags go to University.

Try shitty vocational schools.

>There's jobcorps.

Shit. Likely the only placement you'll receive is folding laundry, flipping burgers or doing some other menial job involving a degree of physical labor that far exceeds the benefits of minimum wage.

>No man. It really IS poor management of finance.

Sure, in some cases. But there are locations that have extremely limited opportunities. If you're born into some one-horse town in the middle of nowhere, exactly where do you go after high school? College? It's unlikely your parents can afford that. The state might fund some vocational education, but that's it. How about a job? Literally the only jobs are retail and flipping burgers. Sorry, pal. Ain't no factories in this place.

So now what? Are you just going to up and move? Hey, you need savings for that. At the current minimum wage, I'd say you might get out of that one-horse town in, oh... 25 years? By the way, your state's unanimously conservative politicians really enjoy raising your taxes.

>Ive spoken to these poorpeople man.

I'm one of these people, man. Go figure.

>I've asked them how they spend their money, where does it all go each month and what they do with their time

Food, mandatory car insurance, taxes, taxes, taxes...

The only luxury I permit myself is some shitty $20/month DSL service. I think I'd go insane without that much. Cable TV? Fuck no. I don't even have a landline telephone.

>The problem is THEM, not all these externalities.

Please never speak of matters that you know shit about. And promptly go fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
>>27117711
not that anon but why are you here?
shut the fuck up
>>
>>27119384
>He says this while posting on r9k

Why aren't you earning money right now to better your situation?

You can't become rich if you work a measly 40 hours a week.
>>
>>27117288
ugh when will facebookers fuck off
>>
>>27119424
Same time people who've never seen a vagina stop thinking their opinion matters.
>>
>>27119438
>being this insecure about sex
is this middle school?
>>
>>27119420
>You can't become rich if you work a measly 40 hours a week.

I don't think I could actually afford the amount of food required to provide sufficient caloric sustenance for any more hard labor, Anon.
>>
>>27119458
>He realizes it's true
>>
>>27119190
i don't have welfare and i don't apply for it. i care that other people that have it harder than me get the help they need. I live with family and i work 40 a week, just got a new job for shit money but hey it's money, and hopefully i can springboard into a slightly better job from that.
Give us a good reason why your opinion matters more or is more gooder than the other chundlenobs posting on here. What makes you think you know what hard work is and how to differentiate those who work hard and do not?
P.S. I used to work 60 hrs a week cleaning carpet and surface and paid for all my own shit then. I'm physically and mentally fucked and i still pulled my weight. What've you done?
>>
>>27119473
>trying to be alpha on /r9k/
You aren't impressing anyone at all
>>
>>27119464
Beans and oats are cheap as fuck

You can definitely afford it with the extra money.

>>27119478
He's cried on r9k about being poor and watched some animes.
>>
>>27119505
>He thinks you have to be alpha to not be a virgin past 18

Do you actually believe this?

You do realize every normal person has had sex, right? Even fat and ugly ones. You're just defective. You'll never pass on your genes, thankfully.
>>
>>27119533
I feel sorry you don't have any sex
>>
>>27119506
>Beans and oats are cheap as fuck

I already subsist on dry beans, dry rice, instant ramen, peanut butter and generic mac and cheese product. According to the BMI scale, I'm underweight. Don't tell me I don't already know how to budget my fucking grocery bill.
>>
>>27119550
I feel sorry you'll never experience life outside your parents house nor having more than 2 people to spend your birthday with.
>>
File: does this look like bait.png (263 KB, 520x377) Image search: [Google]
does this look like bait.png
263 KB, 520x377
>>27119506
>doesn't give reason or logic in argument
>generalizations and conjecture for days
>gets buttmad when called out, reverts to "no you"
>>
>>27119597
Why is this the blanket insult of insecure people?
>live with your parents

Sorry no one hung out with you on your birthday.
>>
>>27119603
>criticizes you for something he didn't do himself

Lol stay poor
>>
>>27118720
>So how many of this "underclass" do you know? Are you one?

>pretending the underclass doesn't exist because it doesn't suit your shit narrative
>being a smarmy little cunt because he's getting REKT
>refusing to answer the question like a coward.
>>
>>27117505
Not entirely true senpai. I did hiring for a multinational fast food establishment for 2 years, we primarily hire high school kids because they're the only ones willing to work for minimum wage with shit working conditions. But if college graduates show up and will take the wage, I take them. I only need 2 months of labor to break even. And the company itself would send up memos to expect 100% turnover yearly, it was actually pretty rare for anyone to make it long term, even the poor destitute teen parents and school dropouts.

What I looked for in candidates: jump when I say so, and never ask why, or try to do thing differently. Just fit into the box and show up on time. I'm not hiring future CEOs, I'm hiring the equivalent of cashiers and janitors.
>>
>>27119626
>I'm getting rekt

I'm not the one who's poor though.

Sounds like life is wrecking you and similar poorfags :^)
>>
>>27119640

Who said I was poor? You keep trying to pull out this shame narrative where I'm supposed to be guilty of some strawman you've invented to compensate for getting BTFO in this thread.

I'm solidly middle class - great job I enjoy, wife, child, fully owned home in a decent suburb.

My perspective comes from the years my wife spent working in teen welfare not for profits. These people are exactly as I described - fucked from the beginning. I'm talking people who get backpaid welfare payments and think $1500 is a literal fortune. They can't feed themselves properly, they're barely literate, they struggle to function in most aspects of society.

You come across as the classic bitter lower middle class loser who likes to feel better than the least fortune.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.