[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy endings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
Anyone actually went and got one from a massage parlor? Tips for finding?
>>
I go about once a month. I found mine almost by accident and thought it was just a normal massage place. It took awhile before they were willing to give the full service, they probably thought I was a cop.
>>
>>27117042

Was it with an Asian lady? I'd feel guilty because some of them are sex trafficked here. My ideal experience is an older white woman massaging my prostate while jerking me off but that sounds expensive.
>>
>>27116937
The majority of the girls there that provide sexual services are forced there through sex trafficking. But considering that you're on r9k, you probably don't give a shit
>>
>>27117140

Nah I'm a moralfag. I'd rather it be done by a lady who is willing.
>>
>>27116937
>Tips for finding?
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forum.php

Search for "Massage Parlor Reports" in nyour local area, you can also try Rubmaps.com or your local Backpage ads under "Body Rubs".

>>27117140
For $140 of their own personal income per client? Usually the house only gets the up front cost. (generally $60-$80 up front), and the rest goes to the masseuse (total cost for customer is around $200-$220 on average)

Militaries traffic people all over the world under contract just like the sex trades do, and the militaries pay their personnel far less for a hell of a lot more work. Get real Anon. Being an unregulated industry, there may be instances of slavery, but I'm sure this is rare. Even if it were indentured servitude, it's not much different from what the military does. The only reason society looks don on it as much as it does is that it's sex-related.
>>
>>27117164
For $100+ for less than an hour, I can just about guarantee she's willing. She may not be attracted to you, but the personal income more than makes up for it.
>>
Ya I go to them all the time. I went yesterday even. What would you like to know?
>>
>>27117140
>The majority of the girls there that provide sexual services are forced there through sex trafficking.

[citation needed]

And not a Jezebel article, please.
>>
>>27117105
They're all asian there. I don't know about sex trafficking, but there's a particular older woman I prefer and knows it.
>>
>>27117400
Military service is voluntary.
Being trafficked and made into a sex worker is not.
>>
my coworker keeps suggesting it to me

i would go but it really seems like the same amount of effort and risk as a regular gf
>>
>you will never fuck an asian girl that gets forced to be a masseuse
w.e.l
>>
>>27117471
How much did you end up paying total? Just handjobs? Do they do it until you cum?
>>
>>27117524
Not that guy, but I've definitely seen a study that corroborates both that asian massage parlors get sex trafficked in and that sometimes mexican gangs bring underage girls to the US and put them in apartments as incall girls. It's pretty gross.

FBI article with refs: https://leb.fbi.gov/2011/march/human-sex-trafficking
>>
>>27117688
Usually you pay $40 room fee. I believe this is what the massage parlour keeps

Then, you will need to pay the girl inside for her extra services. I always go for sex, this can cost anywhere between $100-$140. I usually pay $120 for it
>>
This is my fetish, but I know I'm too scared to go to one so I just jerk off to """"amateur"""" videos of it.
>>
>>27117820
How do you communicate to her that you're here for that? Is it known or when you get in the room you tell her that's what you want? Jesus fuck $100 tho
>>
>>27117820
>>27117913
Also, if you have a nice face and body would they ever do it for any less or could they even give a shit?
>>
>>27117913
They already know your there for sex.

Also they may charge you the low end of the payscale if you treat them nice, maybe make it enjoyable for them and not be a creep. But most girls will talk about pricing before the fun begins, so you might not be able to do that
>>
There's a few in my area but I'm afraid to go
>>
>supporting sex trafficking
enjoy when your daughter gets kidnapped to be used as a cumdump for some sandnigger
>>
>>27116937
I went to one where the chick was so ugly that I couldn't get hard so she eventually gave me my money back. I made a thread on it
>>
>>27118892
>having children

die normalfag
>>
Do they only do blowjobs with condom?
>>
>>27119353
Most, some do bareback blowjob, but you're both inviting yourselves to unknown potential dangers if you do that (herpes, for example).
>>
I want to go to one of these so bad, but i'm on probation and have to be careful. If i get violated i am fucked but the chance of anything happening is very small. I'm still scared to go.
>>
>>27117940
I suppose it depends on you and her. I've had some keep me around long after I've already came simply because they enjoyed my company and the intercourse I gave them. Usually she'll just dismiss you and clean you up after you cum, but sometimes if she really enjoys what you're doing to her, she keep you around even longer. Hell, if she decides she likes you, she may just keep you around and converse with you for a few minutes after massage/sex/cleanup are long over. It's happened to me more than once after closing hours.

I've noticed the more you fuck the same girl, often the less she'll charge for sex, so.....I dunno; maybe?
>>
How do you know if she gives happy endings? What if you ask her and she says no? Then it becomes super awkward no?
>>
>>27119374
I don't care, I don't think I'll live much longer so an STD doesn't bother me unless it causes excruciating pain. I just want to cum in a girl's mouth after she's pampered my body.
>>
>>27119495
If it's a bawdy massage parlour, OF COURSe she does happy endings, it's the whole point of the places

Even if she says no, she is used to being asked to do these things all the time
>>
>>27119561
I'm p. sure that the whole point of a body massage parlour is body massages, not tug jobs
>>
>>27117105
>>27117140
>muh sex trafficking

oh boo fucking hoo
>i get to have sex but my life is like, so totally hard guys

i don't ever want to hear another sob story from a woman about being raped or forced into prostitution
you know what's worse than being forced to have sex?
NEVER FUCKING HAVING SEX IN YOUR LIFE
>>
>>27119774
Ill fuck you in the ass, anon.

If you want to lose your virginity I'll fly to you.
>>
>>27119628
Lol no man, not at all.

Even if you just lay there getting massaged and don't make any advances, the girl will literally ask you "so what did you have in mind for today?"

Trust me bro, I've must be hitting at least 50 massage parlor visits now
>>
>>27117140
>But considering that you're on r9k, you probably don't give a shit

On the contrary, I definitely give a shit.

Part of the appeal for me is knowing that she doesn't want to do it and is probably miserable.
>>
>>27119826
Depends. Over here it's a toss up. A lot of the AMP's here are no shit legitimate places of business. No chance for extras at all.
>>
I found a few real close to me, just worried about
herpes.
>>
>>27119860
Just for you, Anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkRa8rEBvUg
>>
>>27119863
Ask them if you can massage them
>>
>>27119800
>two men having homosexual sex is the same as a man and woman having hetero sex as nature intended

have a girl hold me down, maybe even beat me a little and ride on my dick till she orgasms. i'd be perfectly okay with that
>>
>>27119878
Then dont fuck their mouths or pussies without a condom.
>>
>>27119863

AMPs?

Asian Massage Parlors?
>>
>>27120189
yes, that is correct

hgvkhbloxoriginalcommentbloxj,hv l
>>
>>27116937
Back page dot com
>>
It's soul destroying and addictive. don't start.
>>
if someone has please greentext what it's like going there in detail I'm curious

Also those nuru bodyslides too
>>
>>27117538
desu most girls make $20 an hour for not being fat and with a high school edcation
>>
>>27117140
Boo fucking hoo, faggot
I bet your whiteknighting of whores is really doing them some good.
I get off on their pain and unwillingness
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.