[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost my dealer (of weed), he decided to start "stable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
I lost my dealer (of weed), he decided to start "stable life".

>TFW I'm going fucking insane
>TFW I realize that i can't get through a lonely weekend w/o weed
>TFW suicide seams a decent idea

What do you guys do when you have no weed? How do you get a new dealer with no friends?
>>
>>27116840
you could go buy beer?
>>
>>27116840
>How do you get a new dealer with no friends?
I've been trying to figure this out for a while.

I'm just going to bite the bullet and ask people at my work who I know smoke. Really, I should have done so a long time ago, but it never came up in conversation naturally.
>>
>>27116840
You could always act on those urges.

>>27116949
Stick to one thread, please.
>>
>>27116840
drink beers is what i do. been dry for about 2 weeks now. anybody know how to find local dealers?
>>
>>27117152
i was the OP of that thread, didnt see this thread

sorry for not noticing faggot
>>
>not living somewhere weed is legal

I mean is kinda pricey so it's usually my last resort but I could stroll on down to the store and get some.
>>
>>27116840
Did your man just cut off contact entirely? If he's not a total cunt, he should be able to give you a number at least.
>>
faggot stoners get off my board reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27117044
Beer is very different from weed. Beer makes you numb, and then you wake up depressed. Weed however makes you feel content with life, and kinda happy.
>>
>>27116840
My dealer got too old (mid 30s) and also decided to live the stable life, and also now I have no money.

It's been a year and three months since I last smoke. I miss it but not really. Play video games and watch anime and do all the thing you usually do when high, but you're sober.

Also, every city/town has at least one or two hotspots for very obvious weed/drug dealers.

Look up where you live on webehigh.com it's accurate for my city so it should work for your as well.

If it's not listed then just go hang out at bars and around high schools and fast food places and go ask the very obvious stoners if they're selling or know a guy.
>>
>>27117259
Ya he called me to tell me that he's having a kid, and that he doesn't want it to go to college on drug money. I asked him for a hookup, but he said that i should try not smoking for a month then hung up
>>
What city do you live in OP? Usually you can ask random sketchy people if you frame it as trying to get a good deal rather than trying to get anything at all. Less likely they will rip you off.
>>
File: 76f.gif (655 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
76f.gif
655 KB, 300x168
>>27117101
Depending on location, some of your coworkers probably deal too. Asking is pretty lowkey, "Hey do you smoke?", and let them decide which type.

>>27117171

Never done it before but I heard craigslist works but eh.
>>
>>27117259
>>27117349

Dealers work on a hierarchy senpai.

You buy, what, a few grams? An ounce? every few weeks?

They have to buy POUNDS from their supplier at a time to keep the money flowing. The guy who has to move dozens of pounds every week isn't going to be pleased when he's getting phone calls asking if he can deliver 20$ worth of wee.

So that's why your dealer isn't giving his supplier's number away.
>>
>>27117430
Yea, I'm a lightweight, only buy 2g's a week
>>
>>27117476
whew lad, yeah that's what I would sell occasionally, and I'm not even a dealer. At one point I was buying an ounce a week just for myself.

Luckily for you though a couple of grams a week is something that you can find randomly on the streets from random stoners. Buy a set and it'll last you a month.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.