[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you guys working towards or saving up for? >be me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1204-money-rules.jpg (27 KB, 466x323) Image search: [Google]
1204-money-rules.jpg
27 KB, 466x323
What are you guys working towards or saving up for?

>be me, male, 25
>work fast food part time (trying to find one more part time)
>saving up for community college which starts this fall
>around 1k saved so far
>>
Saving up for my next rental home, sempai. The most powerful investment known to man.

Y'all better not be late on the rent, meng
>>
>>27116742
>25
>older than me
>I've already finished my masters degree, savings $1000+ each month without even trying

Sorry bro
>>
I'm saving up for a gun and a notepad. Nothing fancy. Just some things to kill myself with. And maybe write a letter in case someone reads it by any chance. Oh and a knife to cut off my balls. I don't know why the balls part I just think it fits
>>
>>27117034
And you'll do exactly none of those things retard attention whore
>>
Saving up for a gaming PC.
>>
>>27116999

>nice trips

It's cool you didn't have to defer your education. Try not to give the rest of us shit because we don't have that option.
>>
>>27116999
>not getting your masters before 22

scum
>>
>>27117034
>I'm saving up for a gun and a notepad. Nothing fancy. Just some things to kill myself with.

I don't get it...how does the notepad fit in? Are you going to draw pictures of bullets?
>>
>>27117206
Did my post exclude that possibility? Please re-read my post and point out where that was excluded.
>>
>>27117201
>this triggers the whiny faggot and now she will cry about privilige
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.