[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Absolutely no friends >Not even an acquaintance I miss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1405717740781.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1405717740781.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>Absolutely no friends
>Not even an acquaintance
I miss my old friends so goddamn much
>>
>everyone else met their friends in childhood then simply got introduced to new people
>>just gotta talk more brah!!
>>
File: 1439394846258.jpg (49 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439394846258.jpg
49 KB, 633x758
>>27116739

rqvf
>>
>>27116739
>Absolutely no friends
>Only ever had one in my entire life
>>
normies have so many advantages in life it's unreal.

But I've never had a proper friend. Easily the worst feel for me. 10x worse than being a virgin.
>>
>>27116739
I don't miss all my old friends because they all betrayed me/cast me aside when they went to college and got ahead of me in life.

There is no such thing as loyalty, everyone is your enemy. Crave no social contact or validation and you will achieve the next level of human consciousness and evolution.
>>
>>27116796
With no friends, you're fucked.
I need someone to experience life with, have fun with, have a shoulder to lean on and to give a shoulder to lean. shit this is making me choke up.
>>
>>27116739
If possible you should try to contact them. The worst they can do is reject you, hunt you down, torture and kill you
>>
>>27116959
I had two.
One of them is involved with a very bad crowd and the other one stopped hanging out with me and ignored my requests to hangout, I had to accept that people drift apart but I haven't had any friends since.
>>
I'll be all your friends
>>
>>27117089
Yeah iktf. Most of my friends moved on because I was a loser and I would bring them down. eventually one of them hit me up again after a while but it's not the same and I rarely talk to him. What kind of bad crowd is your other friend in if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>27117089
jump in with the bad crowd and make some moolah
>>
>>27117203
If you're Canadian, you would know what I mean by "greasy", that refers to the first friend.
Even though I really care for my second former friend, I couldn't ever be friends with him again, that trust is gone.
>>
>had some but not many friends through school
>lost touch with them when I went to college
>zero recollection of how I ever befriended them in the first place, don't know how to make friends
>went through all of college knowing literally nobody
Funny thing was I was always told college was the place where everybody makes friends
>>
>>27117111
but anon I don't like you at all
>>
File: 1323654476436.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1323654476436.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>rl friends all moved away in grade school
>internet friends all got jobs and couldn't play games all day anymore
>now you're just a lonely manchild
>>
I really just want physical intimacy. I crave it. I don't want sex all that much. I just want to sleep next to someone. I want to hold someone and be held.

What kills me is the fact that normal people can have these things whenever they want. With minimal effort, the average person can have the kins of experiences every day that I've dreamed about my whole life.

I'm doomed.
>>
>>27117788
>With minimal effort, the average person can have the kins of experiences every day that I've dreamed about my whole life.
This must be what being disabled is like.
>>
>>27116739
>having friends
>Ever
fuck off normal fag
>>
>tfw was friendless until 3 days ago
Finally made a friend. It's a cute shy girl who has a crush on me.
>>
>>27117847
Women aren't really friends.
>>
>>27117803
robots are disabled, senpai.
>>
File: wew.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>27116739
I have only one friend that I meet from weeks to weeks.

Now that he's gone to Costa Rica to work with some tourist homes project, I haven't stepped out of my home for social purpose in 3 months already.

Today, I jerked off and played vidya. Both were not all that pleasant due to repetition. I wanna try and draw but I spent all my time trying to enjoy vidya. I was supposed to work out too.

Damn it, I have no trouble making "friends" in school but I never go out of my way to meet them outside of school.

I'm wasting my life.
>>
>>27116739
>elementary
>have stroke
>takes YEARS to get better
>known as the gimp that talks funny
>all throughout school not a friend to speak of although i tried

no friends, eh whatever, i learned to self rely instead

>after high school
>nearly 95% better
>go to University to get BSc, then off to Trade school
>now making 120k a year, net income

fuck the world, i will one day buy a private island and give the world the finger, they can nuke it if they want to i wont mind one bit

I feel sorry for neets and minimum wagers, i have a way out, they dont
>>
>>27119147
>nearly 95% better

how?
>>
>>27119188
you get better after strokes to varying degrees

i still have a small gait difference between my legs, the stroke was the right side of my brain so my left leg was effected, i also have a SLIGHT slur to my speech when i say "three" or if a word ends with an "s"
>>
>>27119147
Hmm, better grade doesn't necessarily translate to 120k jobs.

Can you give me some insight? For once I would like to care about what I can potentially do with my BSc (biochemistry because wanted to cure arthritis).
>>
>>27119257
>Can you give me some insight?

i have a BSc in Biological Science with a minor in Psychology

cant help you chemistry folk, each department is different job wise
>>
>>27119217
Damn, you did bloody well. You really strove and won against the odd (97% percentile income).
>>
>>27119294
Thanks anyway!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.