[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I think I found "the one". When I think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1454210392791.png (215 KB, 1547x1487) Image search: [Google]
1454210392791.png
215 KB, 1547x1487
/r9k/ I think I found "the one". When I think about her my heart races, it feels good man. I just what to spend time with her
>>
File: rachnera 10.jpg (265 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
rachnera 10.jpg
265 KB, 1000x1000
>>27116670
why isnt it spider?
>>
Means literally nothing. You're probably younger than twenty and fucking stupid as shit. You'll be deeply sick of her shit soon enough.
>>
>>27116702
Cool! Why dont you go back to fapping to furrys you sad autist
>>
>>27116670
Describe the feeling further.
>>
>>27116982
When ever I think about her I feel something in my chest/lungs feels good. I didn't realize that I felt this way about her until the last 24 hours. We have like the same personally. I've just been lying in bed but I feel great I didn't realize I had any feeling about her until one of my friends who was crossfaded was being creepy and trying to hug her and shit. I felt protective. My thought are a mess at the moment
>>
>>27117133
I feel like crying but in a good way.
But im probably just being an autistic faggot
>>
>>27117133
interdastings
>>
File: 1391615802422.png (176 KB, 441x421) Image search: [Google]
1391615802422.png
176 KB, 441x421
>>27116952

Where do you think you are, cumstain? You think your puppydog bullshit is the real deal?

Funny you're talking about animal fucking when you posted snek, by the way. I think we both know who the real furqueer is in this thread.

Anyway, I can't wait for your later thread about how women are evil whores and she broke your heart etc.

Make sure to use that image and name so I can shit all over you, bitch.
>>
>>27117423
Did mommy burn your tendies
>>
we'll see you back some time
>>
>>27116952
but he's actually right

there's a reason everybody talks about being "young and dumb" and there's a reason older normies are callous and apathetic about life.

People buy into all of this shit like love until they get fucked over and feel humiliated for ever thinking they were special.
>>
File: 1392142404873.gif (288 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1392142404873.gif
288 KB, 640x360
>>27117523

Your mom spilled my load when I told her to swallow, actually.

But seriously, you know I'm right, and it's going to be fucking hilarious how much you'll hurt in a few months.

Fucking teenagers.
>>
>>27117133
Tell her you like her. Don't wait a week. Or a month. Or a year. Don't be elaborate, but don't be cryptic with it either.

Find a way to talk to her in person ASAP. Pull her aside. Don't get fidgety. Look her straight in the eye. Tell her that you are "physically attracted to her". You don't like her. You don't love her. You are physically attracted to her.

Do not expect her to say yes. Do not expect her to drop kick you and make and ass out of you, either. But do expect a dismissal along the lines of "Sorry, I don't feel the same way".

Accept this phrase. Be calm and understanding. Thank her and go about your life.

Free yourself of this horrible meme. It's best to end it by your hands then to wait years for your heart to be crushed to dust.
>>
Thanks for the reality check but this is still something I want to pursue. I know im being a cuckold and you probably dont give a shit about "muh feelings". And im a fucking mess right now I had like 2.5 hours sleep and im like od-ing on caffeine. I bet I just sound like a whiney bitch. Stay tuned for the women hate thread in a few weeks
>>
>>27117897
Also, I just turned 18 last week, so I've had my fair share of life experiences, I'm not just some kid.
>>
>>27117921
I wouldn't count fucking your pillowfu as a life experience.
>inb4 b-but i fucked ur mom XD
You're so predictable. You have so much to learn pathetic child.
>>
>>27117921
Stay mad kike
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.