[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a gf >she is fine with me being a lazy NEET and is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Twitter478ff4f.jpg (256 KB, 599x904) Image search: [Google]
Twitter478ff4f.jpg
256 KB, 599x904
>have a gf
>she is fine with me being a lazy NEET and is happy pulling both of our weights
>is completely transparent, lets me use her phone, skype, facebook etc whenever
What the hell is the catch robots? Is she cheating on me at work?
Pic unrelated
>>
Mine is the same way. I hope it's not some sick prank.
>>
>>27116117
>>27115855
My relationship is the same. I'm working when I am at work that's what your girl is doing.
>>
>>27115855
The trick is that she'll simply stop loving you somewhere down the road.
Keep you finances separate, nigga. That's all I'm sayin.
>>
Literally the same thing here man, I don't really know. She is like a live in maid that cooks, cleans, does the dishes that drains my balls.
>>
>>27115855
>>27116117
>>27116155
>>27116948
The catch is that they have absolutely zero self esteem and everything that has happened to them in their life up until meeting you has condintioned them into thinking that you're the best thing they're ever going to get, so they do everything they can to keep you happy so that you don't leave them.

Chances are they die a little more inside with everyday that passes because there's a tiny little shred of self worth deep down in there that wishes that had a /partner/ that they could view as an /equal/ instead of a man child they look after.

Just hope a family member or close friend never tries to open their eyes to how shit of a boyfriend you are so that they build up enough self confidence to leave your asses and find someone that contributes to the relationship equally like an actual adult.
>>
>lets me use her phone, skype, facebook
why the heck would you do this. that's really weird.
not like I ever had a girlfriend. but why would you want to do that
>>
>>27117029

Or alternatively they're just that submissive.

Girls who are really really submissive are so submissive that they basically can't be together with chad or they'd be in for one helluva ride since they basically submit to whatever shit happens to them.

So they find a nice guy instead and serve his every whim.
>>
>>27117110
>submissive.
No, it's called no self-esteem or confidence. it's the same as being a "nice guy" or beta. There are plenty of submissive women that wouldnt put up with that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 637x358
>>27117029
This tbfh senpai

Also I'm too lazy to add to the convo so I'm just going to add a screencap
>>
File: TjPSXM3.png (57 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
TjPSXM3.png
57 KB, 293x300
>>27115855
prepare for the day when she'll get bored of you OP and use all this shit against you to justify fucking chad.

enjoy it while it lasts
>>
I have this too, OP, and I've had it for years now and I'm actually going to tell you why.

It's because you aren't this guy:
>>27117029

I don't brood over my own hubris, I don't gestate my own self masturbatory fantasies about why I deserve a person or self insert bullshit into people over their issues and problems etc. I don't write a worldview over everything. I don't hate chad because he's chad and nor do I believe all this means I can't defend myself either from peoples bullshit. I'm not insecure and I don't give a shit about 99% of social dance horseshit etc, while people are worrying about muh 80/20% split, I was talking up a girl about how to draw good dragons and swapping tips on how to scam hardware companies.

In return for being human, I attracted a healthy, creative, open minded human that isn't sold on social memes or red vs blue political/social combat bullshit who lets me check all her shit and she can check mine in return, practice all our sexual tastes, make jokes about whatever the fuck we want that's taboo and do whatever want. Taking her virginity also made me feel attractive, so I became attractive, a reflection of the fact I was attractive by not being a snivelling cunt who tries to enforce his disease on everyone else.

It is because people who are mentally diseased are isolated by people who arent. You won't even be able to find the places the non diseased go because in a diseased mindset you can't even fucking comprehend it.

And I'm not even good at life. All of the above is just common sense.

I used to have sympathy for robots too and count myself as one, the real robots, back when they were just the awkward kids behind the scenes who when asked 'who you gonna vote for?' they would reply 'why not have the good bit of both?' but now you're all as fucked up as the normalfags, with their drama and me me me.
>>
>>27117141

you sound rather upset. are you jealous?
>>
File: 1457677169062.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1457677169062.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>>27117379
>using the word jealous
Are you a girl or something?
>>
>>27116878
>NEET
>Finances

otherwise though, for no reason actually, I think your post makes sense.
>>
>>27117110
It isn't about being submissive and what you said makes no sense. If you replace your post with "low self esteem" it starts making sense. It's a good thing but don't try to pretend that it isn't that. Women never ever go below themselves, only parallel or above. If she thinks she is above a NEET "nice guy" she wouldn't choose or stay with him.

Just pray she never has female friends that give her the "guuuuuurrrlll youre better than that"
>>
>>27117110
>submissive
>she's financially dominant
What are you smoking? OP is a NEET that does nothing all day and she does everything.

>>27116878
He's a NEET with zero finances. He'll be fucked
>>
Who cares, youre neet and she pulls both your weights+you get to have sex.
Why even worry if shes fucking aomeone else when youre the one cucking her whole life, youre getting sex, free stuff and affection. Ride it out and live a glorious neet lifestyle you lucky bastard
>>
I've seen some solid 7/10's with fat, literal neckbeards. How that happens for them I have no idea but I want them all to die.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.