[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're nothing but the 'funny guy'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>tfw you're nothing but the 'funny guy'
>>
So you've got a sense of humor. Good. Use it to your advantage. Better than being the crazy-eyes guy that people want to avoid.
>>
>>27115580
>tfw your nothing and everybody always forgets about you
>>
>>27115580

lol everybody look, it's that funny guy!
Hey funny guy, do that funny thing you do funny guy!
>>
>tfw literally zero wit and can't make jokes at all

99% of what I say is "haha" and "yeah"
>>
>>27115580
Learn how to make flirty jokes
>>
>>27115580
but girls like funny guys, stop bitching, i am an autist and naturally have no sense of humour, so be grateful for what youve got it could be way worse
>>
>>27115659
same and then i start panicking
>>
>tfw I'm just a meme
>tfw people just bring up stupid shit I said to them years/months ago because they only see me as a collection of intentionally stupid things I say

Thank God I have college to reinvent myself in in a few months.
>>
>>27115580
I was that guy that everyone liked but never wanted to hang out with
>>
File: wojakfacesoul.jpg (96 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
wojakfacesoul.jpg
96 KB, 1200x807
>tfw literally everything I say people laugh at
>even when I'm serious
I JUST WANT TO TALK TO SOMEBODY WITHOUT JOKES INVOLVED
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.