[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to the usa? My country is overrun by refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 61.jpg (16 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
16 KB, 212x238
How do I move to the usa?

My country is overrun by refugees
>>
dig under the border you fucking mexican
>>
File: 1411838412956.jpg (377 KB, 1600x988) Image search: [Google]
1411838412956.jpg
377 KB, 1600x988
come to cali and live a comfy life as a beach hobo. who knows, maybe something will happen
>>
>>27115435

Can I live with you anon?
>>
>>27115300
Fuck off, immigrant scum. Our country is full
>>
How about you fight for your own country rather than running away, you fucking coward
>>
>>27115300
form a RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD
seriously take action and take back your country stop being a pussy fucking normie living in comfort and fight
>>
>>27115300
become a qt trap and become some anon's ass slave
>>
>>27115300
haha eurocucks fleeing the country that has been their homeland for millennium because you are to scared to stand up to the PC police. you deserve all the refugees you get.
>>
>>27115300
>too many people coming to my country to escape their countries problems
>*moves to another country to escape those problems*

kys
>>
We don't want you.
>>
our country isn't even that good, there's tons of better places to live.
>>
Merkel seems to be grossly incompetent and is a testament to why women shouldn't have real power.
>>
File: slav squat.jpg (11 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
slav squat.jpg
11 KB, 263x192
>>27115300
>Being a duel citizen since birth
>I can switch my nationality at anytime
>Zivot je dobar
>>
>>27117368
>dual
Either you are a son of a diplomat, or you are illegal, desu
>>
>>27115300
Military service is the easiest route.
>>
>>27115300

Who the fuck would move to the land of Americucks?
>>
>>27115300
>seeking refuge from refugees
it is that bad
>>
>>27115300
Burgerland is like 62% white. Move somewhere else if you don't like nonwhites.
>>
>>27119379
>is it that bad

visit /pol/ sometime and read about teachers watching white children be raped by dindus in school and do nothing
>>
>>27119413
>62% white

This stat only makes sense if you don't count all the white hispanics, when you do the country is 72% white. It's possible much higher than that, about 6% of the people on the census marked "some other race" (the options were white, black, asian, native american, and pacific islander, what other choices are there*?).

*And it's not Arabs, they make up about 1% of the population
>>
>>27120902
>This stat only makes sense if you don't count all the white hispanics, when you do the country is 72% white. It's possible much higher than that, about 6% of the people on the census marked "some other race"

This death by a thousand cuts bullshit is why "white" in America is completely meaningless.
>>
>>27119461
>>taking anything /pol/ says as fact
>>
>>27120934

This is why the "America will be majority minority" thing is bullshit. The definition of white just keeps changing. 100 years ago, Italians and the Irish were "colored". 150 years ago, Germans were "colored". 200 years ago, the fucking Swedish were "too swarthy to be considered part of the white race" (Ben Franklin quote). Light-skinned hispanics will be considered white within 20 years imo, it's not like they look any different from Italians.
>>
>>27115300
naw were fucked too anon, i think the only real option for freedom is to find a big plot of land in the jungle, domesticate it, and live off the land by hunting native pygmies or tigers or some shit
>>
Lay those fuckers down. I hate immigrants. Trying to come to america and take our jobs and then they complain when they are discriminated. Plus they wanna dress like a black ghost. Get some j crew and speak English motherfucker
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.