[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, want some advice from a faggot whos been through some shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: fgt.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fgt.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
hey, want some advice from a faggot whos been through some shit in life? Ask me anything, im up for a little while
>>
>>27115171
should i join the military senpai?
>>
Well I'm not gay but I've been through some shit too. What happened to you?
>>
>>27115204
No, you shouldnt. If you got some issues in life or have a hard time moving forward, take matter to your own hands. Dont join the army, instead start working out twice a week, maybe more after a few weeks.

>>27115207
Alot man, a bit tipsy for once, stopped drinking except occasionally, but long story short, mom died in cancer, i was homeless, stepfather punched me, no real dad, drug abuse, depression and suicidal.

All fixed now though, life is good
>>
>>27115246
How did you recover from your substance abuse issues? Please tell me. It's important.
>>
>>27115292
Well, It was me really not having any faith left in life or dedication. So i remember that i just tried quitting and lower each drug each week(was bad, and was hard. but it was worth it) And instead of sitting around the time i was quitting and not doing nothing(you feel like doing nothing, or have no feelings at all) i just did shit, i started working out, jogging, out in woods, start hard gaming projects and so on, its just important to keep your mind busy.

I stopped and tried a healthier life style option before i "killed myself" since it was the only thing i havent really tried in life. And realised that taking care of myself, is the real cure for sadness/drugabuse/depression, hard path, but everyone can achive this.

I Have never done anything in life until a few months back. Now i can do anything.
>>
>>27115292
Also, i might not fill in to well, so ask me more if you feel like it, a bit tired anon
>>
>>27115378
How do you handle the sadness without drugs? Does it hurt? The sober life wasn't too kind to me. All I want to do is forget the terrible regrets I have about life. But you're happier now that you're clean? Is it because you feel healthier physically?
>>
>>27115561
If i would just go clean without replacing my drug abuse with nothing, no i wouldnt be happy. You gotta dedicate yourself to do something, something that makes u feel filled. Myself did workout, gym 3-4 times a week, and now even muay thai as well into this. Done it for 8 months straight, i dont miss drugs, or really need it, improving in the real world is enough for me, and i feel like every obstacle(spelling?) has a solution. You need to just do something if your gonna quit, no you wont feel like doing anything, thats why you gotta guide your body like a fucking RPG, and just do stuff. And eventually that will become ur new addiction in a good way
>>
>>27115621
I really admire what you've done. You took the hardship and adversity you faced and turned it into a true strength instead of a vice. I hope I can take a page out of your book someday.
>>
>>27115561
>>27115378
Fuck man, i gotta hit bed, gonna do some workout tomorrow, aiming to becoming a proffesional in MMA, so im sorry that i might leave you just now, but remember, you can make a change. Trust me, everyone can do this.
The key to happiness is just to take care of your body(sounds gay and i heard this all the time and was like "meh bullshit") but its the cure for most things. If you take care of your body, everything else will fall into place eventually

Anyhow, if i make it into big times, I will shout you out on tv, so you got my support, good luck man
>>
>>27115710
Thanks. Have good night, anon. Sleep tight.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.