[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry, but I can't keep up the pretense anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: 1455833624405.png (212 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1455833624405.png
212 KB, 409x409
I'm sorry, but I can't keep up the pretense anymore. Being NEET fucking sucks. It was fun at first, the first few days, weeks, even months were awesome. But after the novelty wore off I was left with an empty void gnawing at my soul. My life has turned to shit and stayed shit, and there is nothing I can do to fix it. I sold my dignity to the doctors in exchange for NEETbux, I'm trapped in this life now forever with suicide as the only escape. The Wagies won, life as a leech isn't any life at all
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27114984
This lifestyle isn't meant for some. You belong under the eye of Mr.Shekelstein.
>>
>>27115384

Just wondering how you make the time between composing your 4 symphonies and learning 5 languages to patrol the board, constantly doling out damage control?
>>
Failed normcuck or false flag desu.
>>
File: neetfaggot.png (222 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
neetfaggot.png
222 KB, 407x405
Worship my huge wagecock NOW
>>
File: smugwojakcigar.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakcigar.png
46 KB, 640x400
>>27115416
This is the first time I posted today. Any other Smug Wojak post you saw today was posted by a different NEET.
>>
File: 1386227655067.png (91 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
1386227655067.png
91 KB, 630x686
I want to die. NEEThood is shit.
>>
>>27115528

So, all NEETs are a dime a dozen faggots who could go missing without anyone noticing?
>>
>>27115416
damage control for what lmao

go back to flipping burgs for mr shekelstein if that's what makes you happy, literally nobody here gives a shit desu.
>>
>>27115597
>complains about this on an "anonymous" image board
Back to ribbit if you want to be noticed so much.
>>
File: 3503499-0341216900-mFh0N.png (761 KB, 850x463) Image search: [Google]
3503499-0341216900-mFh0N.png
761 KB, 850x463
>>27115657
>>27115626

Seems like we got some butthurt NEETs, kek. Notice how they flock to the opportunity for something to do, something that could fill the void that leaching off their poor mothers can't.

Too easy desu
>>
>>27115723
Pls no bully Sam :,(
>>
defend this, wagies; http://pastebin.com/zhh5tCU5
>>
>>27115838
>[giant wall of text]

Since you're the one with all the free time in the world, you wanna give us the cliff notes there buddy?
>>
>>27115528

Then same question as >>27115416

except that "you" is replaced with "you all" because the board is 24/7 constantly monitored by at least a couple of tumblrfrog-posters that either post YAWN threads, or go into other threads to make the same type of posts.

All this free time and you (all) just waste it.
>>
>>27115914
if wagies are bad at neets leeching from thier paychecks, why do they keep working and not just getting on ssi to leech on other wagies?
ye go to school for like 12years. work until ye are 60. retire and go for a bit of sightseeing then are dead by 80?
such fulfilling life
along with alimony and child support.
is that what a wagie wants to look back on as life goals?
>>
>>27114984
Being a NEET is like eating dessert everyday for every meal.

At first it's great, it's amazing even, especially if you were always deprived of it from your parents or from other circumstances.

But then, things change, the pleasure once derived from it starts to fade. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. You can't even enjoy the dessert anymore, you've actually come to resent that overpowering sweet taste. If you're younger, you can still maybe enjoy desserts a little bit, but you get older, we all do.

Dessert are so enjoyable because of two things.

They come in relatively small portions, and because they come at the end of a regular meal full of healthy and savory food.

It's the same thing with free time. it's only enjoyable after you've spent time working, and also because it's not the bulk of your day.
>>
File: NEET holocaust 2.png (313 KB, 723x692) Image search: [Google]
NEET holocaust 2.png
313 KB, 723x692
>>27116033
NEETS have a life expectancy of 10 years, m8.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204848/One-long-term-young-jobless-dead-years.html

Also pic related.

Id rather be dead by 80 with a wife, or even ex-wife, and kids than to be dead by 30 with only parents that show up at my funeral who remember me as being the failure of the family.

It's not natural and it's not healthy to just drift through life like a turd in the sewers doing absolutely nothing.

Also, believe it or not, loads of people enjoy their career. The whole ""find a job you love and you never have to work a day in your life" is more than just a meme.
>>
>>27114984
set your alarm if you have one to 6AM and watch the tired, cold wagies go to work then you will feel even
>>
>>27116368
Actually they're not tired, because unlike you they don't go to bed around 3 or 4 AM and since they exercise they don't need the feel to oversleep for 10+ hours. Also they're not cold because they have the motivation and know-how to make themselves a full healthy breakfast to start the day right. :^)
>>
File: fadetoblack.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
fadetoblack.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>>27116252
there is no way it's only a quarter
>>
>>27116415
A quarter admitted to it. I'm sure it's more.
>>
nothing I can do anyway. It's too late.
>>
>>27116406
Posted like a clueless fucktard.

>Actually they're not tired, because unlike you they don't go to bed around 3 or 4 AM

Actually they are tired since most go to work at 6am and don't come home till the evening.

>they exercise they don't need the feel to oversleep for 10+ hours

Most wagies never have time to exercise due to working overtime.

>know-how to make themselves a full healthy breakfast to start the day right.

Pot noodle doesn't count as breakfast, faggot.
>>
>>27116534
SALTY
A
L
T
Y

I love how you assume that everyone who has a job must work 18 hours a day and they don't exercise and they only eat the same crap you do, because thinking about that fantasy makes you feel juuuust a little bit better about wasting your life :^) tick tock neetcuck!
>>
Is it just me or is there a delicious irony in people who have never worked nor contributed to the system making these hilarious assumptions about how people who work always have to work overtime and are grinding their noses into the dirt and their bones to dust and that they never have time for hobbies or lives, while contradicting this in several threads over about how normalfags are constantly up in clubs fucking every chick ever and what have you?

The naivete is the most amusing part above all, because it paints a Chris-chan-esque picture of some know-it-all tard going on about shit he couldn't possibly know anything about.
>>
>>27116741
Also the image that they want to portray on the board vs. what their lives are really like

>haha! Wagecuck! I have all the time in the world! I make the best use of it as well! I am learning to play three different instruments, learning to speak four different languages, building my own nuclear reactor, and competing in six different Olympic sporting events!
>*hits Refresh and replies to any new post with a picture of Pepe for the next few hours until starting the same thread*
>>
>>27116946
That's a decent assessment.
>>
No problem, former NEETbux recipient. Just start saving up for some cashflowing investments and you'll be in the NEETbux again soon.

Before you know it, you'll be back in the NEET space again.
>>
I love being a neet I have all the free time in the world. I slept on my friends couch getting drunk for the last week.
>>
>>27114984
Same goes for wagies
>>
>>27114984
>>Dignity
>>Implying this exists here in cuckistan.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.