[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My senior prom started 30 minutes ago(im 18) >Im at home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1456960173926.jpg (992 KB, 1439x1782) Image search: [Google]
1456960173926.jpg
992 KB, 1439x1782
>My senior prom started 30 minutes ago(im 18)
>Im at home on /r9k/, listening to Joe Rogan podcast and trolling LoL with Anivia walls
Gunna spend all day tomorrow lurking normie book and feeling left out
Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>27114919
Ayyy

Young Obama is feeling the Bern
>>
>my school was on the verge of getting rid of prom once and for all
>all the chads and stacies rallied to keep prom
>they kept it
>>
Yes, it may be time to go. You can put the pain of this life behind you and be at peace forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 581x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 581x527
>>27114919
better than going to prom with a bunch of liberal crazies tbqhwy
>>
>>27114919
Damn Obama doing it again with the communism
>>
>senior prom
>having any meaning

I went to mine, had a date and everything. She left shortly after I tried to dance with her and ended up accidentally grabbing her ass because I had never touched a girl before. She left shortly after without even giving me a hug. I sat alone outside in the cold parking lot waiting for my mom to come pick me up. As terrible as it was when it happened, I don't even think about it now. Shit's pointless to fret over.
>>
>>27114981
>the girl I went with danced with Chads all night as I sat at the table alone
SHE ASKED ME too, i dont get it!
>>
>>27114919
>Joe Rogan instead of prom

I think you're doing fine man, knowledge is more important. Prom doesn't matter anyway, I graduated last year and only chads and stacies actually cared about it

>>27114945
that kinda makes sense tho cus theyre the ones who usually voice their opinions or at least whine until they get what they want
>>
>>27114919
trust me mang, prom is SHIT compared to literally ANY college party.
>didnt pay $200 to go to prom because no date
>went to first college party for free and hooked up with a girl
>>
>>27114919
>senior prom
>March
>>
File: 1457141644129.jpg (16 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
1457141644129.jpg
16 KB, 450x333
>>27114919
What I did last year was just tell my parents that it was like an hour and a half away so they wouldn't bug me about it.

>female """"""friend"""""" asked me to go with her as a joke
>didn't realize until she told me the next day
That is why I go pic-related whenever I see her.
>>
File: Hotline Miami Fanart.jpg (209 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Miami Fanart.jpg
209 KB, 1000x700
Prom and LoL are both absolutely awful.

Joe Rogan podcast is legit though, so just combine it with a better game. like Dirty Bomb or Payday 2 if you can overlook the cancerous DLC practices.
>>
File: Armagh.jpg (42 KB, 708x533) Image search: [Google]
Armagh.jpg
42 KB, 708x533
>>27115761
>going to a party
>hooked up
I'm sorry, sir, but you will have to leave. Your kind aren't welcome here.
>>
>>27114919
>wanting to have "one last memory xD" with people who've ignored you/you've ignored throughout highschool
Why? Unless youre a normalfag with friends in which case you should leave
>>
>>27115840
>implying you can't also do it yourself if you really put your mind to it
>>
>>27114919
In the same situation, but don't worry about it man. This shit literally couldn't matter less.
>>
>>27114945
my school got rid of homecoming at least
>>
>>27114919
Dude that is way better than going to prom. Get some interesting ideas in your brain, some Joe Rogan ideas going on. Just don't become a liberal.
>>
File: 4QLYrPg.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
4QLYrPg.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>27114919
I was in pretty much the same boat 10 years ago OP

Was a total outcast, didn't go to prom, always felt left out, considered killing myself, etc. The only difference is change normie book to myspace and LoL to WoW.

But I didn't kill myself, I kept on going and now I'm 10 years older, and you know what?

It was all a waste, those 10 years were just as miserable as my senior year of HS, if not more so. Nothing go better. I probably should have just killed myself then.

Have a good night friendo!
>>
>>27114919
I wouldn't worry about it, anon. It won't matter by this time next week. I've been out of HS for 5 years and nobody even remembers prom until all the bratty teenaged show up at a restaurant one night. Fuck em and enjoy your show, rise above the cancer that is prom
>>
File: derspurdo.png (15 KB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
derspurdo.png
15 KB, 200x176
>>27115913
I hate parties. They hurt my ears and eyes and send me into panic attacks.

>hooking up
Degeneracy, plain and simple. You have helped turn sex into a commodity, and then act surprised when there are shortages, and when it is used as a bargaining chip.
>>
>>27114919
if your actually sad about missing prom then yes you should
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.