[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would robots want to live in a society where the gender roles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Would robots want to live in a society where the gender roles are reversed?
>>
yes, we would
>>
Yes because then I'd be able to have sex whenever I wanted without paying for it.
>>
>>27114573
Not actually having to ask a girl out?? That would be awesome, i would actually have a possibility to not dying alone.
>>
Sure thing, women deserve a turn at the wheel. They're not as quick to anger as men and I'd like to see if they can do a decent job at running things.
>>
>>27114573
I would give anything to live in that world.
>Get to stay home with the kids all day.
>Women do most of the working.
>Women compliment you in public.
>Women open doors for you.
>Women ask you out instead.
Sounds like paradise.
>>
>>27114573
yes, I want to be a house husband with a rich wife
>>
>>27114573
Nah. I get the feeling women would lose themselves to the power completely and would treat us like actual pets.
>>
Can't I just set up a patreon in it and transfer the money here?
>>
File: 1404812552188.jpg (146 KB, 960x922) Image search: [Google]
1404812552188.jpg
146 KB, 960x922
Here's a video of a woman who spent a few months as a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

I'm pretty sure you can all assume which gender she much preferred being.
>>
YES

YES PLEASE YES

SEE HOW YOU FUCKING LIKE IT, WOMEN
>>
>>27114788
Oh you mean like how feminists are doing right now? Women basically always break down in the end when they are given actual responsibility. They cannot handle being responsible for others. A man has to take the lead role you see it all the time in society and history.
>>
>>27114807
is that girl's name hope? she looks just like someone i know.
>>
File: 1408499705446.jpg (202 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1408499705446.jpg
202 KB, 1000x750
>>27114573
yes

im attractive but a sperg
>>
File: 1407966677064.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1407966677064.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
>>27114573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UWxlVvT1A
>>
>>27114573

I just want someone to love.

But what would it profit a man to gain love but lose his very self?
>>
Already live in that world
>breadwinner
>bf stays home for the most part
>I pays bills, take him on dates

Shits great
>>
>>27114890
Nah no one treats you like shit because they can and its not illegal. No one randomly starts fights with you to call you a pussy when you dont fight.
>>
>>27114942
That shit stopped when I was in my early 20s
>>
>>27114573
You do know women actually cat call guys too, right? If you are even semi attractive and say running down the street with no shirt, at least a couple women will howl at you like a cat in heat. Women are some of the worst and craziest cat callers in the world. Look at they behave around any celebrity or music artist.
>>
>>27115002
>You do know women actually cat call guys too, right?

Yes, but there are guys who receive so few compliments that when it does happen, they think they're being fucked with. Meanwhile, women everywhere claim that catcalls happen to all women. Every single one of them (or at least the vast majority) gets noticed and complimented simply for existing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.