[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: ballonfahren-15.jpg (56 KB, 458x301) Image search: [Google]
ballonfahren-15.jpg
56 KB, 458x301
So I am going to kill myself next friday.
I planed a balloon flight and will jump.

Did this cause it is higher than jumping from a bridge so I hope the chances of dying are higher. I plan on jumping when we are over some field. Afraid of jumping where the ground is not flat (trees, laterns, etc.) cause I think landing in a tree will minimize the chances of dying or will make you suffer more. I will try to land on my head of course.

Anything else I didn't think of that you can recommend to make it successfull and quick?
>>
>>27114530
Make sure to jump from the balloon
>>
>>27114530
land in your head
>>
Obvious Captain Obvious is obvious.
Anything else?
>>
I thought people would have tips.
I thought you care, /r9k/
I thought you are my bros
>>
So....why are you killing yourself, OP?

What things in your life seem so insurmountable that you feel life termination is your best choice? Are you going to wear a GoPro to record your decent? These are a lot cheaper if you can't afford it: http://www.gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_181894.html?currency=USD&gclid=CjwKEAiAmY-3BRDh7pjvg46p1iYSJADQ78gNVtXmMNWLLbhJT01qWJOIPx3cry3_g77X-pQLWuCNaBoCIqnw_wcB

Oh yes, obligatory thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsVgSqAwSEI
>>
>>27114530
make sure to bring a camera, you want to look like you fit in
Bring something to eat/drink everybody does
Do not look out of place, the pilots look for this
Make sure to act excited/nervous everyone is
When you are ready, do not take your time or keep looking, griping the edge of the basket, these are signs and they will stop you
Just up and over, don't climb onto the edge, you will be stopped, just grip the side and tip yourself over and out, headfirst
No doubt, no hesitation, just go
Either stay headfirst like an arrow, arms outstretched in front or feet first rigid up and down, do not spread out you will slow and might survive
Keep your eyes closed, before you know it, you won't know anymore, finally peace
Say something memorable as you go over like, "Dubs" or "Remember the Pinto"
Just after you jump you will regret your decision, but it will be too late
Remember, no doubt, no hesitation go for the glory, don't wait for nature to take it's sweet time killing you a little more each day, spit in g_d's face and reclaim your destiny
>>
>>27114530
Do what this guy did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-8ajOCXmQc
>>
Are you a fembot? Contact me at [email protected] if you need support. Please don't kill yourself
>>
That's quite an original idea. Not just from a bridge but out right baloon. That's cool. It'd be even cooler and ballsier if you did it from commercial airplane.
>>
>>27115361
>What things in your life seem so insurmountable that you feel life termination is your best choice?
I am utilitarist. Life is joy & suffering. If you live and are not happy you are suffering. If you are dead you are unable to be happy, but you won't suffer while not being happy.
Concrete: I am weak, can't prevail because most people are stronger than me. That's painful. Plus I have no interests. I would like to because then I'd have goals which would make me stronger. Since to date nobody could tell me how one can achieve being interested in something I only suffer. So why not end it, it would be stupid to live on. Just needed 26 years to come up with the ballon idea. I needed a version that is safe.
Your other question: I won't record it since I am a lazy fuck (which is why I don't achieve things and why death is better).
>>
>>27115507
No fembot.
Thanks, I don't need to talk. I have a therapist, medicamentation, my ex gf showed me this website blahtherapy.com
I just need advice how to end my life in the best way, thank you still.
>>
>>27115512
Thanks, took me 15 years (suicidal since 11 years old, 26 now) to come to it. Plane is nice, but how do you get out? Parachute would be possible but I heard the new ones all have an system which opens the parachute at a certain height automatically. Plus it would take months of tandem lessons to be able to jump alone. So balloon is easier and high enough.
>>
>>27115401
The only helpful advice but with so many helpful details. Thank you so much!
>>
>>27114530
strap a bomb to your chest and bring the whole thing down. the explosion plus the fall damage almost guarantees certain painless death and you'll make history bringing down normies
>>
>>27116051
You don't seem to understand.
I don't have access to weapons, that's why I chose jumping.
>>
>>27115977
Can you share your reasons? I for one feel suicidal because I'm not satisfied with my life. We're the same age. Are you like that?
>>
>>27115401
>make sure to bring a camera, you want to look like you fit in
not needed
>Bring something to eat/drink everybody does
no not everyone does some people don't eat or drink
>Do not look out of place, the pilots look for this
just don't look like you're going to kill yourself
>Make sure to act excited/nervous everyone is
nope i see lots of people on balloons with stone faces
>When you are ready, do not take your time or keep looking, griping the edge of the basket, these are signs and they will stop you
yes there is truth here
>Just up and over, don't climb onto the edge, you will be stopped, just grip the side and tip yourself over and out, headfirst
good tip
>No doubt, no hesitation, just go
right
>Either stay headfirst like an arrow, arms outstretched in front or feet first rigid up and down, do not spread out you will slow and might survive
now you're getting too technical, just pretend your headfirst into swimming pool
>Keep your eyes closed, before you know it, you won't know anymore, finally peace
i would keep mine open but that's just me
>Say something memorable as you go over like, "Dubs" or "Remember the Pinto"
what is the point?
>Just after you jump you will regret your decision, but it will be too late
yes if you're not stoned enough, that's only human nature, OP will be shitting himself the whole way down
>Remember, no doubt, no hesitation go for the glory, don't wait for nature to take it's sweet time killing you a little more each day, spit in g_d's face and reclaim your destiny
there is no glory here, no destiny being reclaimed, please don't fool yourself into believing this
>>
>>27116156
hey op tell this guy to fuck off, hes trying to talk you out of it lmao

you can head back to rebbit now kiddo, no upboats here :)
>>
>>27114530
Just a heads up. I'm not telling you not to do it or that you will/would regret it, but when you make the leap you'll probably feel soul crushing regret no matter how badly you want to go.
>>
>>27116106
well you can make your own explosives pretty easily with household ingredients, i'm sure there are infographics floating around
>>
>>27116231
>but when you make the leap you'll probably feel soul crushing regret no matter how badly you want to go.

damn that sucks, guess i wont kill myself now lmao!

you can fuck off now bud, job well done. you have a reason to feel proud of yourself now!
>>
>>27116271
Nigger I literally told you I wasn't trying to stop you. I somehow botched going 120+ into a solid concrete wall and that split second right before it happened was absolutely awful.
>>
>>27116156
Reasons:
>>27115853

Can you relate?Why are you unsatisfied with your life?
>>
>>27114530
the right medication can make a world of difference my sad little anonymous friend.
i personally smoke a shit ton of meth. and when i'm coming down i overdose on my sleeping meds, occasionally alcohol and antipsychotics.
if you think you're too autistic to get drugs just go to the doctor, order them online, go to the shadiest part of town where people straight up walk up to you and ask you if you want to buy them. drugs are a great alternative to suicide.
>>
this >>27116271 is not op

>>27116231
Thanks anon, I know. I will have more fear that I will be disabled for the rest of my life, though.

I am afraid I will float around and not be able o land on my head. Anyone has solutions to this?
>>
File: kawaii2.jpg (35 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
kawaii2.jpg
35 KB, 500x511
>>27114530

I remember reading about the golden gate bridge. It's pretty interesting.

Around 1700 people have died from there since its been opened.

The fatality rate isn't 100% though its 98%.

Every once in a while a severely injured person manages to swim back to shore with broken bones.

Imagine that. 2% of people survive the fall. Well its actually more than that. 2% of people are strong enough to swim back to shore after the fall.

There is an unknown number of people who are severely injured by the fall and too weak or injured to swim so they jut drown.

The 2% that survive all share one thing. They say the moment the jumped they felt a horrible regret for that moment. They knew they made a huge mistake.

None of the survivors have ever died of suicide. They know something about it we don't because we haven't experienced it before.

Op the people who survived know what they are talking about better than you do.
>>
>>27116455
strap weights to your head
>>
File: QuarkOfficialArt.png (486 KB, 457x988) Image search: [Google]
QuarkOfficialArt.png
486 KB, 457x988
>>27116455
This >>27116470
Just follow pic related's design
>>
>>27115507
>Are you a fembot?
>Contact me at [email protected] if you need support.
>Please don't kill yourself

Ah yes of course, because life only has value to those born with a vagina. Male life has no inherent value.

Would a "fembot" be trying to persuade a perfect stranger male from killing himself? Fuck no she wouldn't.

So ask yourself: Why the hell should you?
>>
>>27116466
I am from Europe, thought about Golden Gate bridge too. Because if yo/u survive the fall you'll drown. Thing is they will put up nets until 2017, the suckers. Anyone has an idea how far they are advanced with it? Btw, the statistics give me hope I will die from the jup. Do you have any links to the article with the 98/2 % ratio?
>>
File: kawaii3.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
kawaii3.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>>27116546

There will be other people on the flight with you.

You have no idea how badly you will traumatize them. There is a ripple effect, its god afwul.

First the people in the balloon with you. The pilot and the innocent tourists just trying to have a nice day.
Then the person at the other end of the radio and the people who work there.
Then the police and ambulance service.
Then the families of the people who witnessed it.
Then your own family.
Your families friends.
Your friends.
Your childhood friends.
Your teachers.
Even the people who work at a store you would shop at.

My sister killed herself. She had no idea of the ripple effect. If anyone could actually know how bad of an effect suicide has on the people around them no one would do it.

I feel privileged that I got to experience my sisters suicide. Because now I wouldn't attempt anything like it. I know rightly the effect it has.

She didn't.
>>
>>27116466
The brain will do anything to keep a person from killing themselves. Overcoming your survival instinct is extremely difficult. I'm betting those "regrets" are just that instinct expressing itself.
>>
>>27116349
I can somewhat relate. Like you I don't have much interest in anything. I wanted to have my own family and here I am a virgin loser at 26, that's real unsatisfactory for me, even if economically I do pretty damn well (don't you, too? I'm just guessing renting a baloon is expensive). I just don't feel adequate, I don't live up to my standards. I understand that point of view, if life's shit and unlikely to not be shit it's a rational choice to kill yourself. I thought about it the same way.

Though I have decided not to, for the time being, I just live without concern for the life I have. It's fun to think about which way I'll go, hopefully it won't be boring. Perhaps I just like punishing myself.
>>
File: 1374590214310.png (276 KB, 492x656) Image search: [Google]
1374590214310.png
276 KB, 492x656
>>27116651
Maybe all those people can just stop being such entitled manbaby virgin faggots and MAN UP. Life is what you make it, remember?
Bazinga.
>>
>>27116657
seems like you are me
>>
File: 350x700px-LL-316ec10b_zvvkwg.jpg (26 KB, 350x402) Image search: [Google]
350x700px-LL-316ec10b_zvvkwg.jpg
26 KB, 350x402
>>27116525
security would pummel OP's ass in seconds. some well modded headphones on the other hand... strip out the electrical parts and fill with weight materials. you'd have to make sure they are strapped really tightly to the head too.. hmm.... sounds tricky
>>
>>27116651
you sound bitter about all your failed attempts.
>>27116674
>ree

whoops didn't mean to namefig ;^))

inb4 4chan x
>>
>>27116651
I am sorry for you. How did you sis kill herself?
>>
>>27114530

I realize this is a joke but just in case it isn't. Allowing unknowing
bystanders to witness you killing your self is cruel. I think train
engineers all end up getting PTSD from people throwing themselves on
the tracks. We have a moral obligation to not harm anyone with our
choices.
>>
>>27116774

Pills.

Choked on vomit.

More of a cry for help that went wrong.
>>
File: Jewhat.jpg (18 KB, 300x401) Image search: [Google]
Jewhat.jpg
18 KB, 300x401
>>27116752
are you an idiot? do you realize hats exist?
>>
>>27116787
>We have a moral obligation to not harm anyone with our
Aha...if you are not vegan who gives in to everything people tell him to do then fuck off because at some point in your life you have someone made feel bad.

Plus, I am not letting the pilot see the dead body, I asked for no other guests on the flight and I don't care about the police/meds who will see my dead body. They willingly chose a job which they new would have them seeing dead people at one point in their life, so why should I feel bad. About my family: I hate my parents and grandparents because they were egoistic enough to reproduce and because of them I live and living is pain. They willingly and concsciously created me in this world of pain without giving a single fuck so why should I care if they have pain since they didn't give a single fuck about my pain that I would have to endure in life when they reproduced without anyone forcing them to do so?
>>
>>27116881
that hat looks like it could save OP's life.
>>
>>27116800
I'm sorry anon. For you and everyone it affected.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.