[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /r9k/ so mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1391641174165.gif (2 MB, 389x415) Image search: [Google]
1391641174165.gif
2 MB, 389x415
Why is /r9k/ so mean?
>>
good question

original bloxs desu senpai
>>
>>27114397
This entire board has given up on success, women and any semblance of a happy life. Most of us just don't care anymore so it makes us bitter.
>>
>>27114560
Pretty much this, plus the fact that we want to drag everyone down with us.
>>
>>27114397
Maybe you should fuck off and go invade another board asshole. Go fuck yourself OP or even better kill yourself faggot. I am so tired of you fucking jackasses coming in here and telling us what to do. Do the world a favor and light yourself on fire so get the fuck out of my containment board.
>>
>>27114560
>>27114593
excuse me but since when is life about not pain and suffering?
just being alive and being aware of this whole shit universe hurts us,so we turn to other retarded things to keep us sedated so we can survive reality until we die and be free finally

we are just talking truth and keeping it real, we are not living in a safe bubble of faggotry that our fake world and fake emotions provide
>>
They're blinded by pain, and it makes them lash out, like an animal that's been struck by a car.
>>
Self hatred, obviously
>>
>>27114645
Good things happen in between the suffering for most people but not us.
>>
>>27114595
>this is MY board!!!!
fuck off edgy normie scum
>>
>>27114681
i dont want to feel the "good" things when they are product of fake world and fake events and fake emotions by fake characters
>>
>>27114756
Well no shit. I think you also hot the nail on the head for ops question. We see the bullshit in life and it has pissed us off
>>
>>27114397
>the fact that they are angry and hate life and people
>the fact that they have no lives and thus spend much more of their time here, and so take shit much more seriously
>the fact that they consider it a home with a culture and its tripfags, rather than a place for light-hearted stale memes and pointless cyclical discussions, as on most other boards
>the fact that there's a large divide in the audience and the majorities hate the loud and common minorities, as seen with robots vs normies, males vs fembots, anons vs trippies, and this really doesn't exist on other boards - sure opinions may be different, but they are more personal and there's no segregation into seperate boards with this group
>the fact that they're pissed at the userbase for gradually shittying up this board over the years
>>
This is a great community

Many fembots so no misogyny
>>
>>27114397
holy shit thats the cutest kitty gif ive ever seen thanks man ive been having a shitty night and that cheered me up a bit

and its probably cus most of the people here are autistic, have aspergers and/or are kissless virgins who take their insecurities out on others. Dont let random people on the internet get you down though, or anyone for that matter. True happiness comes from within, not from the acceptance of other random people who have most likely gone through the same thing at some point or another. Be above it bro :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.