[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is finding an underage girl attractive wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: dafdsf.png (656 KB, 586x745) Image search: [Google]
dafdsf.png
656 KB, 586x745
>It is biologically natural to find someone with a sexually mature physique attractive
>Yet men are shamed for finding 14-17 year old females attractive when they can have a womanly figure

I think it's really dumb that an adult man can be shamed even for mentioning that he finds a 16 year old girl with D-cups sexually attractive, when he isn't even having sex with her or trying to pursue a relationship with her.

He's literally considered a guilty pervert just for finding her attractive.

Why is the world so fucking retarded?
>>
>>27114338
all the growth hormones in our milk and shit is mutating and hyper-aging our women to look like their in their mid twenties when they're just teens.
its crazy
>>
Sauce please.

>>27114410
This is probably part of it. I looked at my dad's 70s high school yearbook once and I would think someone was kinda pedo-tier if they found the freshmen/sophomores there attractive.
>>
There's nothing wrong with finding one attractive.

There is something wrong with acting on that attraction.
>>
>>27114476
That girl is from Mad Men
>>
File: emot_14yo_nat_lind.jpg (716 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
emot_14yo_nat_lind.jpg
716 KB, 1024x1024
>finding 14-17 year old females attractive
creep
>>
>>27114410
No they aren't. They look pretty much the same as they did a few decades ago.

Young girls should not be 'womanly', they should be girlish. 'womanly' isn't attractive.

The girl you obsess over, whose name I've forgotten, has a girlish figure. Spicow from Modern Family does not although she borderline did a few years ago. The biggest difference is that a girlish figure is more stout, pear-like, but slim while a womanly figure has more focus on extremities and height. Larger size is also more womanly, hence why even a fat sophomore in high school could pass for a university senior in many cases.
>>
It's feminist propaganda. Seriously.
They made up the age of consent meme so they can stay relevant when they get old and their ugly cunt dries up.
I just hope it comes full circle soon and the liberals start parading for pedo rights.
>>
File: emot_13yo.png (591 KB, 614x609) Image search: [Google]
emot_13yo.png
591 KB, 614x609
btw. that's
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2480636/
>>
>>27114338
I think the majority of men who watch Leon the professional stop and think for a second

The majority of women who watch leon the professional get angry.

Women can't handle the fact that they're decreasingly becoming less attractive every day after 19.
>>
>>27114561
Another example of a womanly (unattractive) girl. While both her and Spicow are stout, they proportionally have extremities and don't feel 'small'.
>>27114592
Bras can turn flat into something like that.
>>27114641
Women are already beyond disgusting by 19.
>>
>>27114570
yes they have. they have goddamn g cups while they're in middleschool. i just graduated a year ago and i can tell you this as a fact.
>>
I stood behind a perfect, PERFECT, 15 year old girl today in the store. I rarely see a girl I can't take my eyes off, but this was one of those occasions. You know those >tfw you missed out on teen love threads? That's what I was thinking of when I stood there.
>inb4 fbi, 15 is legal age where I live.
>>
>>27114410
All the sheltered homeschool girls in high school were way less developed than the girls who were Stacying it up since kindergarten.
>>
File: 51KEJAS5ABL.jpg (41 KB, 339x475) Image search: [Google]
51KEJAS5ABL.jpg
41 KB, 339x475
>>27114410
>blaming growth hormones for big titties
teen girls have always had big titties. your boobs grow the most during the early teen years. the ones who are gonna be rocking DD+ are already doing it in their teens.
pic related, this girl was 16 when this movie was filmed (in 1968)
>>
File: bb.png (648 KB, 597x596) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
648 KB, 597x596
>>27114674
>unattractive
what are you on, the girl has all the babyface features that a 14yo girl still has, while already having legs and tits
>>
>>27114694
>they have g cups in middleschool
I dated a girl like when I was 17 and she looked 13/14, not like she was in her 20s.

Stop deluding yourself. My wife is in high school and looks just like some old photos of her grandma when she was that age, bust and all, when wearing frumpy dresses. The obsession with makeup and revealing clothing are the issue.

Like I said, a bra can turn flat into that: >>27114592

Aforementioned girl I dated in high school was a good bit bigger than that, when she was wearing a push-up bra.

At my apartment, she just wore a sports bra (or nothing at all). The change was radical.
This: >>27114561 is also a push-up, by the way.
>>27114856
No, she actually looks like an old hag (mostly because she's frosted herself with a bakery's worth of makeup)

It's gross.
>>
File: 1457819461828.jpg (37 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1457819461828.jpg
37 KB, 640x853
It's literally a "social construct", ironically. But you certainly don't hear it called that way.
>>
>when they can have a womanly figure
>16 year old girl with D-cups sexually attractive
Exactly this, they LOOK like older woman anyway, so why not just...get with an older woman?

jk this is /r9k/ where dreams go to die
>>
>>27114410
When I'm on the bus sometimes I notice really cute girls getting on the bus and then I see them taking their student pass out and it makes me feel like a creep.
>>
>>27114918
>they look like older women
Yes without the negativity of aging.

Literally busty with no wrinkles or mileage on that pussy.
>>
Because feminists pushed the meme for years because they don't like the idea that prime age women are much more attractive than fat overaged bluehairs. Someone's gotta pay for their life after years of cock carousel, can't have too much competition.
>>
File: 1456895723125.jpg (11 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1456895723125.jpg
11 KB, 284x284
>>27114938
>with no mileage on that pussy
>>
File: 1438742830494.png (447 KB, 1280x1207) Image search: [Google]
1438742830494.png
447 KB, 1280x1207
Young girls demonstrate typically feminine traits to a greater degree than adult women. They're smaller, weaker, more innocent etc. This effect is what stimulates attraction or preference towards them. The reverse does not apply because young boys obviously aren't bigger, stronger, smarter etc than adult men. That's why pedophilia is generally a one-way street.

It's so simple and obvious I don't know why more people don't understand. Maybe it's just willful ignorance to conform to the norm.
>>
>>27114957
When you do the math most adult women have taken literally miles of dick. Not even joking about this.
>>
>>27115012
Years of brainwashing work pretty well on most people.

It's bad because it's bad, that's the way it's always been!
>>
>>27115042
That's hundred men with above average penises. Yeah, most women have actually not done that even if they're all whores.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (141 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
141 KB, 626x533
>>27114954

This. Women shame and stigmatize male sexuality because they don't want to compete with younger, more attractive women once they hit the wall.
>>
>>27114938
Very true

I dunno, I just find it weird because they don't have emotional maturity, so I can't see them as anything more than children, which doesn't do it for me.

Of course I hate mileage on pussy anyway, but I've never had sex or been in a meaningful relationship so who am i to talk
>>
File: dick_math.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1888) Image search: [Google]
dick_math.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1888
>>27115095

It's not X inches per man she has fucked. It's X inches per thrust, which adds up. Pic related.
>>
File: backseat.png (394 KB, 795x715) Image search: [Google]
backseat.png
394 KB, 795x715
Because it would lower the value of older women.
Younger girls are crazy about older guys, ask anyone that had a younger sister who would bring friends over.

We would all be settling down with pure, virginal, kind, sweet, 12 year old gfs and the 23 year old roasties that have been fucking everything that moves and cramming television remotes into their vaginas would be left out in the cold.

This is the worst time in modern history to be a non-Chad male. The women want to fuck as many Chads as possible while at the same time ensuring that loser tier males don't get anything. If women had their way robots would probably be executed before they reach adulthood.
>>
>>27115095
They don't all have to be different guys, you get most of your mileage from commuting anon not vacationing. Are you saying most women have only had sex <100 times? because fucking lol if you are.
>>
>>27115148
>they don't have emotional maturity
21 year old women nowadays lack emotional maturity.

Literally theres no difference.
The only thing you get with a 21 year old girl in terms of maturity is that she is slightly more passive and vindictive than the 14 year old counter part.

Adult women will cuck your soul.
14 year old girls will not.
>>
>>27115369
>vindictive
>passive
>mature
>>
>>27115369
Way to generalize all women. Men can be exactly the same way. Some people just mature quicker. It can also depend on ones upbringing. Most millennials in first world countries are spoiled brats regardless.
>>
>>27115869
I don't know what you're trying to imply here.
But I was saying 21 year olds are just as mature as 14 year old girls in relationships.
>>27116127
Men are more mature than women in relationships.
Typically.

Women become completely lost in there emotions if they are attracted to someone. They also act very emotionally too.
>>
>finding a 14-17 year old attractive
yes
>finding them attractive because they are 14-17
no
>having romantic/sexual relationships with 14-17 year olds
no!!
>>
>>27116711
Why?

muh secular super pomo ethics
>>
>>27114841
she has a topless scene in that film too :)
>>
>>27116884
finding a 14-17 person attractive is pretty normal, many of them can pass for being 18+
finding a 14-17 year old person attractive BECAUSE they're underage, is not very good because pedophilia
having a romantic/sexual relationship is also not good mostly because young people are easily manipulated by older people, if you want me to elaborate you can ask

also these are just my opinions pls no bully
>>
>>27117023
>finding a 14-17 person attractive is pretty normal, many of them can pass for being 18+
The attractive ones don't.
>pedophilia is anything i dont like </;;;; my triggered face
why is manipulation bad.
>>
>>27117023
Females are easily manipulated by men

I think we should ban them from being able to consent
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.