[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
happiness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What do you think would bring you happiness in life? If you could construct your life perfectly what would it be? you can create every detail of it: your looks, your family, your wealth, your talents, everything.

I myself wish I could be reborn with incredible musical talent and become a famous rockstar. I know, it's shallow as fuck, but I don't care. If I could have anything in life this would be it; being an alpha rock star making amazing music and being rich of it, fucking loads of sluts and just living an awesome life. I just have zero musical or singing talent so I can't do it. I guess I'm stuck in pubertal limbo or something because this is what every teen ever wanted.
>>
A good bank account, a gook cook and a good digestion
>>
>>27114032
5'4 petite and fit with a 8/10 face, I would be Richard Feynman's child, preferably a small loan to start off with, talented in calculus, astronomy and art.
I would also own 75% of what's left of the rain forests and brutally enforce eugenics on the human race. Breed them like livestock
>>
>>27114032
A decent part time office job with benefits at a local municipality that left me lots of room to work on side writing and consulting projects, holding occasional lectures at the local college (maybe like one class a week or something) on introductory political science and philosophy topics. I have a master's degree so I'm actually pretty qualified for that. I kind of like teaching survey courses but I can't stand high school kids, at least in uni you're not babysitter.

I'd be doing it from a decent sized home on a few acres with some woods, a river or lake nearby and land to garden and farm. I'd keep goats, chickens and a few alpacas. As for crops, I'd have some fruit trees, a big vegetable garden and lots of berry bushes.

I'd have two wives, one a chubby ginger homemaker and the other a lithe but asstastic Asian businesswoman. The homemaker would be kept pregnant most of the time, alternating between her eggs and the other wife's eggs since of course the businesswoman doesn't have time to be pregnant. Maybe she gets pregnant once or twice just to feel the sensations of motherhood. Ginger waifu would be a dedicated sub who Asian waifu and I would take turns dominating. I'd keep her lactating for life and make sure she milked herself daily to provide me a personal reserve when she wasn't busy feeding babies.

I'd have 8-10 kids and use them as cheap labor on the farm so I don't have to muck fields or anything stupid like that. We'd build another home on the property and house the older ones there. Maybe connect them with a tunnel or something. Once the kids are gone we'd rent it to young women who my milfy bisexual wives would occasionally rope into group sex.

If you're going to fantasize go big imo.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28 KB, 171x200
>>27114327
>>27115141
>Ginger waifu would be a dedicated sub who Asian waifu and I would take turns dominating. I'd keep her lactating for life and make sure she milked herself daily to provide me a personal reserve when she wasn't busy feeding babies.

just what the fuck man
>>
A message in my inbox from a beautiful lady in need of a gentlemen to express her feelings to

Contact me at [email protected] if you are that beautiful lady
>>
File: 1329245066914.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1329245066914.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>>27115370
Have you ever tasted human milk from a high quality female? Trust me man, it's amazing. Unfortunately most women eat like shit so their milk tastes awful, but a woman on a strict no-junkfood diet with lots of high quality carbohydrates, fruits and greens produces what is essentially mana from heaven from those wonderful dribbling teats.

If I ever get rich as fuck I'm hiring someone to be my personal cow whether or not I can live out that particular fantasy. Plus human milk is much healthier and easier to digest than cow milk.
>>
>>27115521
Hannibal pls

>that wasn't original kek
>>
>>27114032
honestly? keep my current life style but no need for income of any kind.
>>
I'd give myself sufficient intelligence to attend a prestigious university and later make some noteworthy achievement in an academic field.
>>
>>27114032
To have it resume exactly as it is currently going except I will have the balls to die gloriously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.