[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want to take in a NEET? Things are getting a little sticky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1423428535391.jpg (69 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1423428535391.jpg
69 KB, 409x409
Anyone want to take in a NEET? Things are getting a little sticky here and I need to hit the road soon. I just need somewhere to lie my head, acceptable Wifi, and some food to fill my belly. I can arrange to get my own food if that's too much to ask.

Don't think this is too out of the ordinary, I've lived with a few robots before. I can fix up your house, clean your dishes, walk your dog, take care of your cat, keep your grandma company, whatever you need me to do. I would be like your own personal slave. No gay stuff though.

I keep to myself and I'm a bit of a recluse, so I wouldn't even bother you. You wouldn't even know I was there. Like a butler who got all your chores done, so you never needed to lift a finger.
>>
Im interested. Where are you from?
>>
What country you live in, mate?
>>
>>27114065
>>27114102
I'm from the US, near Virginia right now.
>>
Would you be willing to wear a suit and tie, and go by Jeffrey?
>>
>>27114026
how would you react if I started to act seductive around you?
>>
Fuck NEETS Go die in the streets.
>>
>>27114026
>No gay stuff

No deal. Come crossdress and be my little girly slave and ill not only let you live with me a single 21 year old who travels frequently due to work and is almost never home. But i would also give you money to live and shit. Must ve atleast a little passable. Also you only need to crossdress etc when im home which is maybe a week or less a month
>>
>>27114026
>No gay stuff though.

And you're expecting me to give you a free ride? I don't think so. I'd be more than happy to help a fellow robot, but you have to be willing to do something for me in return.

What if I just want to suck you off without asking you to reciprocate?
>>
>>27114026
I'll take you only if you pretend to be my gf. Just wear a wig and some girl clothes that I have, and cuddle with me at night. No sex unless you want it ;)
>>
File: 1455889486140.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
1455889486140.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752
>>27114184
I live in NoVA and am genuinely interested in this. How can I contact you further?
>>
>tfw always wanted to be a house maid for some robot and do all the gay stuff he wanted
>tfw not cute so it will never happen
>>
If you're in Montreal, I can give you an apartment for super cheap all summer and maybe autumn. Fully furnished and stocked.
>>
>>27114747
If you slim i can help you become cute. Even if not i can help you. But it would be alot of work.
>>
>>27114873
I'm already slim, my problems are mainly with my face.
>>
>>27114599
>What if I just want to suck you off without asking you to reciprocate?
You're offering him a place and to suck his dick? That's one good deal.
>>
I'd let a girl neet live in my place.
>>
>>27114026
>no gay stuff though
Pass
>>
>>27114026
Nah. You chose the neet lifestyle, so you dug your office grave
>>
I'll pay you, but you'll have to be my trap slave.
>>
>>27114026
I have some bleach if you want to drink it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.