[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mathematics is the most robot tier degree. Anyone who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 410297062.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
410297062.png
94 KB, 396x385
Mathematics is the most robot tier degree.

Anyone who isn't pursuing math is a normie and needs to get out.
>>
>>27113949

Admit it, you're just a set of axioms that skinned a man and wears him like a meat-suit just because you where fascinated by the shape of leaves on trees as perceived by the human eye.
>>
How about a double major in computer science and philosophy?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>27113949
>tfw used to be rain man math wiz
>tfw drank my brain to death and am just rain man retarded
>>
>>27114031
Formal Logic ftw
>>
Ayy, never been good at Math.
Never liked Math.
Never tried getting better at Math.

Bite me faggots.
>>
>>27114052

Highly unlikely. At most you have acquired some working memory issues. And as someone with ADD I can tell you that pure mathematic and logic is processed separately from working memory.
>>
Does a degree in Statistics count?
>>
>>27113949
Pretty much all the math majors I knew were turbo normies.
>>
>>27114100
Idk man. I've also done a lot of drugs. I obviosly wasn't rain man level smart but I was pretty quick. I'm nowhere near the same level. It's hard for me to focus, my mind's a lot more blank. I'm still probably a lot better at math than the average person but not how I used to be
>>
File: 1451782922210.jpg (60 KB, 654x711) Image search: [Google]
1451782922210.jpg
60 KB, 654x711
>doing physics degree
>realize I have to be a normie to get anywhere
>>
>>27114315
I can relate. I am afraid of what the future holds for me.
>>
>>27113949
>im pursuing music

yep i must be a normie

just off urself OP u pathetic faggot
>>
File: 4.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
Is medicine normie?
>>
>tfw too stupid for math
>tfw too stupid for any robot-tier degree which would allow me to have a solitary white collar job that pays well
>tfw sooner or later I'm going to have to enter the workforce and become a shell of a normie
>>
I wish I had done that. It's too late now for me to change.
>>
>>27114596
Another medicine robot? It's generally very normie though.
>>
I'm good at math. My dad wanted me to be an engineer like him, but all I've ever wanted to do was make music. I've often thought that is I lost the ability to make music or fell into a field I didn't want I'd just kill myself. I kind of want to anyway
>>
>>27113949
I got a EE degree.
currently working in a grocery store
>>
>>27113949
>pure math degree
enjoy being a high school teacher or needing to get a masters
>>
>>27113949
As much as I'd like that to be true, my personal experience says math majors are composed of 80% massive normies, 15% INTJ aspies, and only 5% actual robots. help me
>>
>>27114596
>>27114812
I knew a Chad who was even named Chad who was getting a medical degree.
>>
>>27114596
It's for Chad. It's the second most Chad major after business.
>>
>>27113949
Pure mathematics is pure shit tier degree.

Also, I'm a robot and I am the definition of the smart but lazy meme when it comes to my group in my college. The other ones, mostly normies, are fucking retarded that's all, I can do what they do with half the effort.
But math ? Math fucking scares me, man. I bet I can get good at everything they throw at me if I study hard enough, but I feel like I can never, under no circumstance, fucking ever get good at math.
Fuck math, it's shit.
>>
I'm average to slightly below average at math

So at least if your a robot and good at math, you can get somewhere. If I suck at math, what fucking degree should try to achieve? I suck at math AND I'm a social freak.
>>
This graph supports your opinion op
>>
>>27113949
im in the army, because im poor
its fun to be a normie i guess
>>
I can't even do basic algebra properly how am I suppose to get a math degree
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.