[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does a website that started out as a Japanese cartoon board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1440306918009.jpg (35 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1440306918009.jpg
35 KB, 500x479
why does a website that started out as a Japanese cartoon board became so obsessed with hating blacks?

I live in a country with virtually no blacks, so i have no opinion on them. I just don't understand why all of 4chan obsess on black Americans
>>
>>27113779

Yes, because clearly on r9k what we have is too many raycisses and not a flood of asspained shitskins spamming the fucking board with threads bitching about white people

Fucking retard
>>
>>27113779

People don't hate blacks. People hate niggers.
>>
black are terrible. when i was young in private school with no blacks i was liberal and pro black and anti racist. i graduated, moved on to the real world, met blacks, and now I am a "racist", which what that actually means is i judge people individually, and it just so happens the majority of blacks I meet are violent, selfish, unruly apes.
>>
>>27113779
OP you're a fucking newfag
>>
>>27113779
Do you like idiots OP? Blacks are unintelligent.
>>
>>27113807
what?
>>27113819
I guess they suck because all the crime they cause. However, how obsessed can you get on the topic?
>>27113834
yep I'm new
>>
>>27113860
retards are unintelligent too
I rarely see thread derailing into retard hating
>>
>>27113819
I was young and racist and a neo-nazi openly in my small all white town until I moved to the city. I've race mixed quite a bit. I'm male BTW

Made some black friends as well. I initially feel pissed off at interracial couples then I realize I'm a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1437638469971.jpg (178 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
1437638469971.jpg
178 KB, 1000x737
Powerful groups want white nationalists to be as stupid and racist as possible. It makes sure we'll remain marginalized losers, and won't ever be a political influence that could threaten them.

They spread and encourage the 80IQ racial shitflinging that you see on social media.
>>
File: 1455444593635.jpg (17 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1455444593635.jpg
17 KB, 320x362
>>27113779

>I live in a country with virtually no blacks, so i have no opinion on them.

Stay where you are then. You don't know the terrors of the nigger, lucky you.
>>
>>27113892

of course fringe groups in the US dont dress or act like real Nazi's who had their own state.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.