[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have anger problems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: bed.webm (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
bed.webm
2 MB, 360x203
When was the last time you were irrationally mad?

What did you do with your anger?
>>
>>27113660
I really don't like to talk about it senpai
>>
>>27113681
Is that because you feel that talking about your anger doesn't provide any therapeutic relief?
>>
FUCK JUST PUSH THE BED DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>27113660
What the hell is that guy doing?
>>
>>27113681
He said, uselessly, being a total pussy on an anonymous forum
>>
>>27113751
Demonstrating the, not sure how to put it, but how the bed won't just slam into the ground when dropped, but rather fall slowly.
>>
My older brother was driving and starting going off at another driver. I snapped and beat him up and screamed a bunch of shit at him. It was in front of my sister and her friend, too. I was really embarrassed.
>>
>>27113837
Wait, why did you beat him up?
>>
>>27113713
It actually wont. Ain't gonna be no catharsis here. Life events are not as nicely parceled as most would like
>>
Original video for those interrested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Z7CcVYZaE
>>
I'm not a guy who throws hissy fits but I'm boiling inside all the time.

My head is gonna get fucked up one of these days
>>
>>27113942
It already is anon. Rather, something is gonna make it explode
>>
I have all sorts of scars and wounds on my arms right now from anger fits. I don't wear short sleeves in public anymore.
>>
Definer irrational
The last time i was incomprehensibly angry, at least, was after I had had a large, painful surgery 2 years ago
>after 2 weeks recovery and pissing through a tube, go back to campus
>need help to carry books, can barely walk still but needed to attend due to shitty absence limit system
>some friends help for a while
>at the end of the day, they fuck off
>leave me at 3rd floor
>stagger my way down
>the plan was to get a ride from one of them to catch the train I need to take to get home
>they drove a grill there instead
>have to run ~40 mins in incomprehensible pain to avoid go home. Pop some strong painkillers but they barely work
>arrive at trainstation, start yelling at them and making a huge scene
>"Calm down anon, we just forgot about you"
>become furious - you never forget a fucking crippled friend and force him to run in freezing weather in pain to the point that he almost passes out
>fuck them over in every way possible afterwards - tried to cockblock both of them, failed and one of the guys and the grill are now together
>tell everyone what cunts they have been
>"you are overreacting "
>show them pills I needed to take (stronget painkiller on the market), show them that the surgery in question is as painful as giving birth, but it lasts 2 weeks
>they forget it next week

Why the fuck are normies so heartless
>>
>>27114013
Oh, and I am usually a calm guy. Therefore, people reacted to my anger, but did not care...
>>
>>27114013
You had to go to school after a surgery that bad?

what kind of shit policy school did you attend, and for what degree?
>>
>>27114013
>to avoid go home
Fucking hell
I meant "to avoid having to be homeless for a day"
>>
>>27113660
Why is he so fucking slow with it?! What's wrong with him?

Just put it all the way down and then put it all the way back. Goddamn.
>>
You know that special snowflake syndrome has gone too far when people need to make some classification for getting angry and embarrassing yourself

If you drive away all your friends and loved ones by being an aggressive cunt, you are just a bad person. You aren't cursed with the terrible affliction of "anger issues".

>shitheads who end up alone because of their assholism expect me to feel sorry for them and their "anger issues"
>>
>>27114044
IB school (not uni, high school, lasting from grade 11 (during surgery) to now, 13, but with national rules that state I can't have more than 20 hours absence
>>
File: pepehmm...jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepehmm...jpg
104 KB, 900x900
i haven't had a reason to flip my shit lately but i did used to have really bad anger problems going from being a kid to my early 20s.

it seems to have mellowed out a bit over the years but i was pretty bad when i was young. id beat up my friends if they crossed me the wrong way or said something that im sensitive about (yes i know thats niggerish behavior). id also beat up my ex gf some what regularly because she cheated on me but we both stayed together for a year and a half anyway. i got expelled from high school for defending myself against bullies and id lose my shit at my (poor) mother very often.

i blame my dad as the source of my anger and probably my low/lack of empathy due to autism and BPD

ive come a long way though, i dont get any where near as angry as I used to. But its kinda why I had to leave home, I held so much resentment for my parents that I started being way to aggressive toward my mother on a daily basis and I was thinking about killing my dad nearly all day and every day.

ive also had a lot of grudges over the years leading me to vandalizing peoples property and even setting someones front yard on fire once and nearly burning their house down.
>>
>>27114013
>>"Calm down anon, we just forgot about you"

Yeah, they didn't forget about you dude, they just put the pussy first.

Ditch those scumbags.
>>
>>27114123
>feel sorry for them and their "anger issues"
No one asked for your sympathy, cunt.
God forbid people talk about their anger and try to understand themselves better.
>>
>>27114239

This.

>>27114123

Here's your (You)
>>
If there's one thing I have going for me, its that I don't get mad, ever. Dat Buddhist/christian outlook at life man. Learn to take it easy. Life is easy. People who get mad are generally whiners.

I notice most of my coworkers get angry and grunt at things that I myself just laugh at when they happen. I came from a much, much harder job than my coworkers, so seeing them get angry over this piss easy work is pretty funny. Everyone views the world differently.
>>
File: 1456475407163.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1456475407163.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>27113660
Fuck I was writhing with every push in anticipation of the whole god damn shelf coming down on him or the bed snapping back, decapitating him or something.
>>
>>27114123
>You know that special snowflake syndrome has gone too far when people need to make some classification for getting angry and embarrassing yourself
Anger management is like AA.

It's something not genetic, just a symptom of a bigger issue.

It's also been an issue for hundreds of years, it's nothing new, you turbo fag
>>
>>27114013
im not saying you should kill them but I am.
>>
>>27114263

Why are you even posting here? Humblebragfag, nobody cares about your smug, unwarranted self-satisfaction.

>>27114291

You're right on one point but anger can be genetic, you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Look at niggers, for example.
>>
>>27113871
That makes no sense. Do you happen to be retarded?
>>
>>27113660
qt kv i liked said she thought making out with a stranger is fine "for some action"
bottled it up as usual and went a little more insane
>>
>>27114188

Nice Hitler dubs.

blhox
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (70 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
70 KB, 850x400
I spend almost every waking moment pissed at the minutia of stupid bullshit that happens to everyone.
It's like I'm so fed up with the simple stuff that life just keeps me angry at all times.
I need to move, I seriously hate where I am.
>>
>>27114263
>I came from a much, much harder job than my coworkers, so seeing them get angry over this piss easy work is pretty funny.
Oh man, this so much. I've had to move 2 houses worth of stuff 5 times in the past 9 years, and when people get upset about having to move a bunch of inventory, I half-sympathize but really can't stand their moaning about something like moving 2 shelves of stock down the hall to a different shelf.

You're getting fucking paid to do this shit.
>>
>>27114013
Because they don't owe you fucking shit asshole. Life is unfair get used to it. Nobody cares about your pain. Nobody needs to drive your worthless ass anywhere.
>>
>>27114367
I think a reasonable expectation for FRIENDS is not to fuck you over when you are in need.
I bet you are a miserable fuck.
>>
>>27114367

>(You)

:^)

^_^

blox0rz
>>
File: autism at work.jpg (483 KB, 2074x1165) Image search: [Google]
autism at work.jpg
483 KB, 2074x1165
>>27113660
>play csgo
>get angry
>grab scissors, stab the heatsink (easy to get to as it's the open part of pc to let air in/out)
>this causes it to get broken up, fragments fall off, and hit pc's fan
>fan is kill
>take pc apart, cool pc through a usb fan i got when my previous fan randomly failed, and i was waiting for this new one
>keep pc open, but soon enough i get autistically mad at shit, squeeze harddrive with rage
>it crashes and fails and dies, head is moving and disk is spinning but it clicks a few times and stops
>might spend 70 bucks on a new identical harddrive to swap the disks and put my old disk in the new drive to try to power it and get my shit back, but i doubt it will work
>get a laptop in the meantime
>within 7 hours, play some csgo, get autistically mad, squeeze screen with fingers and it cracks
>half of screen is now white pixels, can only see bottom half
>i use an external monitor, but still, i'm fucked if i need to use the laptop like a laptop, and carry it around without carrying an external monitor just to use the screen
>screen seems easily replaceable, but a new screen is also 70 usd
>this screen is already ded so i just fuck it up a bit more nowadays when i get mad again
>pic related, i've only had it for 9 days right now
best part is my only regret is losing the harddrive and i've got so much shit going on in my life i don't care much about that, nor blame myself. so this means that my anger problems will probably just continue and i dont even know if this laptop will last ~5 years. i've already lost a previous laptop (2009-2013, rip in peace) my pushing my elbow on laptop where harddrive is and that killed it, it was during a game of civ4 btw. and broke that laptop's monitor beforehand in a similair fashion as well, as well as countless mice and headsets and some keyboard keys. i've damaged so much shit and i dont even know.
i just wanna die.
>>
>>27114263
I dunno, man. Not having rage suggests you've had either an incredibly easy life, where everything works out fine in the end, or that you've lived in the worst, most war-torn third-world country and you just don't care any more.
>>
>>27114502
>>play csgo

Stopped reading there.

Reported for being underage.
>>
>>27114538

He most likely lives life on easy mode and has never had to deal with any hardships.
>>
>>27113660
I kicked the dog because he snuck into my room and ate my bagel, I was in a bad mood because my English teacher at uni is cucking me- she's a liberal SJW, she acts all nice and has us do meditation and other hugbox shit, but always gets subtly passive aggressive with people, and she forces me and everyone to participate in class discussion and makes us word our responses in the class discussion in a certain way. It's supposed to be like she's teaching us how to exchange idea's academically but she puts more emphasis on class discussion, and on small group discussion, than on teaching writing papers which is what english is all about, and I think she's trying to establish dominance over me by forcing me to speak how and when she want's to speak and forcing me to agree with liberal opinions. This is totally fucked up the strong should fear the weak I shouldn't be some 40 year old feminist hippys bitch, and yet there's nothing I can do about it because If I don't want to flip burgers for life I have to go along with all these uni fuck fuck games if I want to live a normal comfortable middle class life- this problem of being cuckolded by her has made me break a coffee pot, and the drawer on the oven, and a cabnit door, and kick the dog one other time- but I won't kick the dog any more he's a beautiful innocent creature and it's wrong to do that
>>
>>27114544
>Reported for being underage.
nope, just slavic
>>
>>27114591

Don't hurt your pets anon, you'll deeply regret it one day.

I would know.
>>
>>27114591
I dropped out of college because in just 2 years, I went from 1 liberal feminist teacher to 3.

Youth is fucked.
>>
They say a watched pot never boils

Well somebody better start watching me because I'm boiling over
>>
I do, and to make matters worse I have been training in kickboxing and boxing since I could walk and I have a pretty good build, so i can do some serious damage to anyone walking around that isn't a professional fighter.

This happened a few days ago when I went to Books a Million to buy volume 4 of Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?
>finish reading volume 3
>decide to support the local brick and mortar store instead of amazon
>get the book and go to the checkout area
>three girls in their 20s, 2 qt, 1 ugly 5.5 or 6/10
>the 6/10 comes to check me out, immediately starts spouting annoying shit out of her mouth
>AHAHAH I'M SO HYPER, SORRY I HAD CHOCOLATE
>don't say a word the entire time, have to chew my cheek to not blast this cunt with a punch or kick to the head
>cunt says the name of the book out loud "Is it wrong to to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?"
>embarassment runs through me, one of the qts says "that's a question we may never know"
>anxiety rushes over and I had to consciously stop my fist from raising to smash her fucking jaw into pieces
>pay and leave without saying a word

How is that I'm supposed to have aspergers, yet this bitch thinks that is alright? I can tell people's mood a lot better than that yet I'm the one that is supposed to be autistic.
This is why I refuse to get a retail or fast food job, it's hard enough to have to constantly hold myself back from spitting on or assaulting people at my small college.
>>
>>27115031
Caspere knew this
>>
>>27115132
the fuck is the issue in the scenario you described? what could possibly make you angry?
>>
>>27115132
>>27115219
he felt insecure about buying a book with such a title. when she brought it up, he was willing to defend his glory in a 1v1 fight: Gorilla VS. Tumblr
>>
>>27115253
Of course it was the ugly one that acting obnoxious.
>>
File: saddest_pep.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
saddest_pep.png
96 KB, 332x333
>Dad wasn't around that much when I was young

Don't know anything about child psychology, but this probably fucked me up good, he was always deployed for the army for years at a time.

>From an early age my brother had anger issues

I was a nice little kid, didn't really throw tantrums, just lied down and cried whenever I was mad. Have a ton of bumps, calcium deposits on my head from my brother throwing shit at me, slamming my head into things.

>He always got in trouble for it but would keep doing it

Grow up to be calmest, most rational in the family, mom and brother fight and argue like fucking crazy, but forgive each literally 10 min after. I argue with anyone and it would go on for weeks.

>Brother is getting ready to leave for college

I've always done shitty school, my brother was really smart, but had a bunch of autistic episodes
>i.e. one time he shaved his pubes off with my electric razor, left it in his bathroom (uncleaned) and denied ever doing it when I realized he had taken it from me
Start getting more stressed out, failing classes.

>Family moves, again.

Brother leaves for college, decide to do my hardest on my final years of college get all As every semester with the exception of Math classes (Which were B-Cs). Parents start yelling at me, I start going on a tilt, Math grade drops to an F, I work my ass off last senior semester and graduate with B-.

>Already made college plans, gonna use my dad's GI Bill, brother didn't use it

Get home from my part-time job during one the last week I spend there.
>Dad is drunk
>He has my report card
I try to explain to him, he won't listen, keeps calling me a failure, a loser. Tells me that I'm not graduate college, tells me that I'm going to die as a fucking homeless person. He says that I've caused all of the problems in his life. Feel myself start to lose control, run upstairs to my room, black out.

>Wake up and my room is destroyed, holes in the wall, mirror shattered, light fixture torn out of ceiling
Con
>>
>>27115349

Cont.

*Meant to say "on my final years of highschool"

Go downstairs and see my dad passed out on the couch, huge migraine from all the rage. Consider beating the fuck out of him while's passed out but instead gather all unbroken shit and call my friend who was giving me a ride to college

>Convince him to drive earlier than we agreed

Hang around in town near campus, stay in a hotel and ignore the hundreds of text calls from my parents. Wait for move-in day.

>Knock on the door one day

It's my dad, I don't even want to see him but he pours his heart out into this apology. (Forgot to mention that my dad has had a very violent past with alcohol abuse and had been sober for 6 years before my episode)

>tell him I'll keep in contact with my mom and brother, but I never want to see him again
>Take myself off GI Bill and start paying out of pocket for tuition

That night, lose control again, destroy the hotel room.

>Move into the dorm the next day

Still have blackout rage fits to this day every time I get stressed, friend told me it's because I didn't express anger before this

>Ruining my life, ruined all of my relationships, got me ejected from some classes

Considering becoming an hero, fuck my life.
>>
>>27113660
was in the navy, getting ready for a uniform inspection the next morning, dungarees, we were also preparing to go out for a 3 week work up/shake down cruise
Guy in the rack across form me, it was about 11pm, was eating doritos and smacking his lips and sucking his fingers after each chip, he then started crunching the chips with his mouth open, I asked him to stop, the sound was hitting every button of my being, he filled his mouth with chips and sprayed them on my face and said "make me, bitch", I grabbed a pen and stabbed him 15 times until I was wrestled to the floor
He lived, I went to the brig for our cruise and then was given a medical discharge, general under honorable conditions, he lost a lung and a kidney, our ships captain was about to be made an admiral and was keeping everything under the radar until he was promoted
If it had been today I would have been sent to prison, got a dishonorable and been charged with a hate crime
I still hate potato chips and niggers
>>
My anger is like a heat sink or radiator. Sometimes it overloads and I lose a couple seconds. Just, blink, "what were we doing?" and I'm fine.
>>
Sometimes I just feel uncontrollably mad when I'm playing csgo and not hitting my shots. Even in death match not just competitive. My table has like 8-10 cracks and my door has like a hole in the 1st out of 2 layers.
>>
>>27114502

Dude just hit the desk liek I do, I know getting awped from back of B site is annoying as fuck but don't ruin your computer senpai.

>>27114544

I'm 21 and I play CS GO faggot. What games do you play, you some 27 year old faggot who plays Jap crap and thinks he's so superior because he plays an obscure game? Yeah fuck off son. It doesn't make you special, it doesn't make you anything. You are a fat shitstain I would wipe off the front of my car after running your sweaty ass over on the way home from the comic store, your arms brimming with animes to jack your tiny micropenis to. Your mind is to full of how much fun it is to fuck your palm imagining fucking a 7 year old girl (you sick fucking fuck) and I come over in my Ford F150 and smash the holy fuck fucking fuckedy fuck out of your head with my bumper, leaving your corpse in the road like a smashed watermelon, and your parents don't even press the investigation because they figure it takes you off their hands either way.
>>
>>27115858
You're doing god's work anon.

Of course this wasn't original, sorry robot overlord.
>>
>>27113660
im constantly angry. i never show my anger around people tho. i guess im a beta like that i never express anger or anything like that to people. it's a whole nother story when i get home tho.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.