[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What hobbies and interests would you absolutely want to share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1455574315736.png (353 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
1455574315736.png
353 KB, 900x1300
What hobbies and interests would you absolutely want to share with your ideal girlfriend?

I think more often than anything else I find myself wishing I had a girlfriend I could stay inside and write music with all day.
>>
It would be fantastic to have a gf as into videogames as I am. Ideally the same type of games, too, but that's just being greedy.
Wouldn't even need to multiplay. It would just be a shared interest.
>>
>>27113594
That sounds really lame.
>>
>>27113691

Why is that lame? Making music is fun when you do it with other people.
>>
>>27113691
>That sounds really lame.
I think most people think so too, which is why I spend all my time inside playing music alone.
>>
>>27113738

It's not, though. People generally like music, so making it wouldn't be lame.
>>
>>27113594
I want a qt gf who will do gardening with me. Or maybe go on bike rides together. Also if sye actually enjoys my taste in vidya instead of just playing to meet the im a nerdy girl criteria
>>
File: 665773.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1100) Image search: [Google]
665773.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1100
>>27113669
>no military simulator gf
I find this really painful on nights when I'm so exhausted and demoralized after the day that I don't want to do anything but play video games, and it really sucks to play multiplayer military simulators alone, especially.
>>
>>27113762
I would think so, but this hasn't seemed to be the case in my experience. It's probably just that people don't want to bother with making music with me, particularly.
>>
>>27113791
>Wanting a ho before bros.

GTFO. Youre just as bad as a roastie you desperate loser.
>>
>>27113594
Debates about literature and philosophy. Too bad all of them are plebs who like videogames and bad anime.
>>
>>27113831
>being called a desperate loser on /r9k/
Hoo shit, man.
Also, I didn't say that I go out of my way to actively hunt down gamer girlz to orbit, just that like nearly all men on Earth I desire female companionship, and when you are a lonely miserable fuck playing video games alone on a Saturday night, you wish that maybe you had that sort of thing.
>>
>>27113594

Videogames and sports like Tennis/Swimming.

I like to be competitive.
>>
>tfw you're more miserable the more you think about this
>>
>>27113882
The plebs sound just fine to me.
>>
>>27113594
Sometimes I think I'd want this but then I remember my gf would probably be a pleb
And I'd have to make bad music from her ideas not to hurt her feelings
>>
I don't know, I don't really have a lot of hobbies.

If she tolerated anime and my taste in music, that would be nice.
>>
I really want to find a girl that's as autistic about guns as I am.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.