[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I find out he's a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: eww.jpg (44 KB, 425x521) Image search: [Google]
eww.jpg
44 KB, 425x521
>mfw I find out he's a virgin
>>
>>27113591
Are women seriously this sickened by virgins?
>>
>>27114004
Yes. But women are also stupid as hell. It would be pretty easy to fool them that you're not virgin.
>>
>>27114021
I have a shy male friend who is attracted to me.. you just know he's a virgin from his personality lol
>>
>>27113591
Why would this be beneficial to women? If you're turned off by virgins you're risking getting cucked, why do some women feel this way?
>>
>>27114004

They would never admit it, but yes. Women do have a natural inbuilt aversion to male virgins.

It's completely natural and logical.

Imagine you met a really nice girl, sweet, demure and perfect girlfriend material. And just when you are about to ask her out, she confides in you that she has slept with 50 different men before.

What is your gut reaction? Maybe you think of yourself as open minded and tell yourself you don't care about a woman's history.

But deep down inside, something in the dark corners of your mind cause you to feel "off" about this woman.

Why? Because the human mind come built with certain ideas about how women and men should act. And I'm not talking about any social conditioning. I'm talking about something very primal and irrational.

Purity is feminine. Virility is masculine. It's simple as that
>>
File: I always preferred space.jpg (18 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
I always preferred space.jpg
18 KB, 466x349
>>27114302
>Purity is feminine
Females fuck as many males as it would take to find a mate willing to raise the child. If the man is particularly virile, he is unlikely to stay with her, but may be more likely to get her pregnant. So she will sleep with many mates but ultimately want to find a beta to take care of her after.

>Tfw you realize that we are psychology built to get cucked
>>
>>27114302
I think the cutoff point before I question a guy's maturity is 19... I really don't think I could date a virgin over that age
>>
>tfw have been experimenting with telling girls I'm a virgin (at 24) and it's been going shockingly well
>>
>>27114493
So a guy is "mature" just because he had sex?? Lol and then we are shocked by the fact that muslims keep women like slaves.
>>
simply put women are bigger cunts than men
>>
>>27114004
No. I want a qt virgin bf but they're usually only virgins because they have really high standards. So I'm probably gonna spend my life alone
>>
>>27114639
Are you a fatty?
>>
>>27114631
a woman will never sleep with you then ignore you
>>
>>27114664
I've been called fat before, but it depends on what you consider fat. I'm 5'3 and 92 lbs
>>
>>27114736
As long as a girl isn't fat or a pleb, I would date her.
>>
>>27114586
it shows experience, and gives the impression that they're 'experienced' in other areas in life
>>
>>27114451
Wrong. Women seek out the best man they can find (i.e. Chad) and are disgusted by all others except when they're paying for her shit.
>>
>>27113591

>fat asian americans

truly nothing worse
>>
File: 060.gif (356 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
060.gif
356 KB, 500x273
>>27113591
but virgins are qt3.14s

I don't understand this meme
>>
>>27114859

That's because you're a man and a queer; normie females are repulsed by virgin males.
>>
>>27114859
women find value in high sex counts in men
>>
File: 043.jpg (51 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
51 KB, 564x752
>>27114871
>normie females are repulsed by virgin males
no, not really
I think you are confusing that with sexual attraction. Most girls wouldn't care as long as they are sexually attracted to you (because they'll probably end up fucking you again), and some would even take pleasure in taking it.

this whole thread makes 0 sense to me at all
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457739356912.jpg (13 KB, 305x395) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457739356912.jpg
13 KB, 305x395
>>27113591
Similar to the old catch 22 "ew, he has no friends, therefore we can't befriend him".
>>
I am a virgin and I assure you I am not disgusting or anything of the sort

Contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>27114932
pinche alan mamavergas
>>
File: image.png (658 KB, 636x616) Image search: [Google]
image.png
658 KB, 636x616
It's unattractive but it's not the dealbreaker

It's either going to be ignored if the girl likes the guy or used to insult him if she isn't attracted to him

also there's this thing...called lying...you should try it some time
>but the dating advice article I read said-
Dating advice articles are for women. Even that dating advice articles for men are really just for women. Ignore them.
>>
>>27114920
>women find value in high sex counts in men

Not really. That's more associated with "players" and most players are selfish lovers and generally don't care about or understand the female orgasm.
But then again a lot of women have never experienced an orgasm or feel motivated enough to pursue one as long as their bf is happy because they still derive some pleasure from sex.
>>
You 20+ virgins have no idea. Unless you get lucky and fuck another virgin, its going to be PAINFULLY obvious you're a virgin within about 30 seconds.
>>
>>27114493
>yuh muh bixnood cuz suxxd muh dik wen I was 9
>mature af yo
>>
File: emptiness.png (1 MB, 1008x788) Image search: [Google]
emptiness.png
1 MB, 1008x788
when you think about being a virgin does it ever feel like there's a gaping abscess in your abdomen consuming your will to live

figure provided
>>
>>27114925

Again, because you're a faggot male.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.